Grateful Dead

The Epidemic of "Sudden Deaths"

39 posts in this topic

I'm not an anti-wax at all, but this podcast is quite shocking to me. Apparently, since the vaccinations, many people have died suddenly. I'm not sure anymore if the vaccination was the right decision. No kidding, my neighbor died suddenly a week after the vaccination...

What was the age and medical history of the neighbor? 

Can't pin it on the vaccine without adequate evidence. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

14 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What was the age and medical history of the neighbor? 

I don't know his medical history but as far as I know he never had any serious health problems. He was in his 50 and was a smoker but had stopped for over a decade.

Also according to the podcast, the vaccine is significantly more dangerous for young people.

He also said that Denmark has banned the vaccine for people under the age of 50 and from my Google research I found that this is misinformation. So I don't know how much of what he says here is valid.

Edited by acidgoofy

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/evidence-covid-19-vaccines-dont-increase-risk-death-contrary-claim-financier-edward-dowd/

To show vaccines had caused the deaths, the data would have to show spikes in excess deaths specifically among vaccinated people, while the unvaccinated population would have been spared, added Woolf. “But absent such evidence, their assertion is as ridiculous as saying that water causes house fires because you are more likely to see house fires when firemen are spraying water on them,” he said. https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-793439742249

Edited by zurew

22 minutes ago, zurew said:

Interesting article. I was skeptical from the start, but I'm also biased because of my neighbor.

The podcast has only been out for 8 days, but with 1 million views it is already one of the most watched on the channel. Thats wild...

You know who died suddenly? 1 million+ people who got Covid.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Wildcattt555 There is absence of evidence that I have 10 million dollars. That's not an evidence of me not having it. Gonna spend 20k on slot machines, be right back

My dad died the day after he took it. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

54 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Wildcattt555 There is absence of evidence that I have 10 million dollars. That's not an evidence of me not having it. Gonna spend 20k on slot machines, be right back

yeah, you understand that logical reality.but  you dont seem to understand why i brought it up. 

implying that the probability of hitting a jackpot and having that money  is somehow tied to the likelihood of serious vaccines side effects is not compelling .  

or however else you may  have thought that was a relevant counter example...  i honestly dont know  

there is already circumstantial evidence of excess mortality rates building that seems to separate issues with the vax from covid itself.   you just created a completely arbitrary  equivalence linking  their probability without any justification  for doing so...

you have no evidence that i have thumbs, and no evidence that i dont. im doing exactly what you did just using something very likely as opposed to something very unlikely....   see how silly that was for you to say that? i didnt speak to the probability of any covid related issue with that " counter analogy" at all and neither did you 

saying that if someone questions the safety of the vax  without undeniable   proof  is tantamount to believing there is a causal link between fire hoses and house fires is absurd. thats why i brought that phrase up.  

they are implying that  it is inherently counterintuitive and baseless to assume the vax  potentially does any damage without direct evidence. this is demonstrably naive and illogical.

i get that its a waste of time trying to educate people here. this will be my last post. good luck to you all.

Edited by Wildcattt555

@Wildcattt555 Nah, the slot machine was just an example of doing something stupid for no reason.

Avoiding vaccination is something stupid that people do for no reason. You can be scared shitless of anything. Some people are scared shitless that they are gonna die from the tiniest bleeding or some weird mild pain in their leg. 

There is no evidence to be scared of covid vaccine and there is no evidence to justify waiting for such evidence.

I am not sure if people who already have had covid and it was benign should still get vaccinated now, but it was for sure an intelligent decision when they first entered the field.

Please don't educate me on statistics, I am already trained in it.

I never took the vaccine. 

But I don't need it anymore. 

You don't really need the vaccine. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I never took the vaccine. 

But I don't need it anymore. 

You don't really need the vaccine. 

Sure, just raise your vibration and stick your head in the sand.

14 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Sure, just raise your vibration and stick your head in the sand.

Covid is not dangerous at all. 

I waited for natural immunity. 

I've a degree in microbiology. 

Natural immunity is far better than jacking up the immune system with boosters. 

Covid is somewhat like a flu but severe. 

The original Covid is long gone. Now we only have mutated strains. 

Covid does not lead to death. There is no specific evidence for this. 

If a disease is life threatening, then it should be life threatening to everyone. That's not the case with Covid. 

People who died with Covid probably already had other medical complications that became severe with Covid. 

There is no conclusive evidence that either Covid or the vaccine leads to deaths. 

The fear mongering around both Covid and the vaccine is just ridiculous. 

Instead of whining about Covid, work on your health. 

The same thing cannot be said about Diphtheria and Tetanus. Although diphtheria has been successfully eliminated from the world through vaccination. 

Certain extremely dangerous diseases like Diphtheria would need vaccination. 

Covid is not in that category. 

We have come really far in beating dangerous diseases. 

The future of immunology will focus on building natural immunity and a stronger immune system instead of constantly relying on vaccines. 

♡✸♡.

Vaccines are almost useless, but they are not lethal. It's just that covid is developing at a higher rate than science and natural immunity. Soon it will be lethal, and we will be forced to distance and isolate.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

34 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Vaccines are almost useless, but they are not lethal. It's just that covid is developing at a higher rate than science and natural immunity. Soon it will be lethal, and we will be forced to distance and isolate.

34 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I love how you always talk straight out of your ass. Appreciate. 

♡✸♡.

If you got the vaccine, death is 100% likely.

If you didn't get the vaccine, death is 100% likely. 

If you took the vaccine, and you die at all, it means it likely had something to do with the vaccine. 

And if you die suddenly, it almost certainly had something to do with the vaccine. 

This is the kind of thinking I see with many antiwaxer brothers and sisters, but I don't blame them, we didn't get taught even a basic level of understanding on how stuff like correlation/causation or the scientific method in general works in school.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

A consideration when ingesting the info on the podcast; take into account the biases and standpoint of Aubrey Marcus.  We know he likes to stand "out there" on the fringes of society and leans more towards "anti-the-system"; stage green mystical stuff... 

I'm not saying I know what's happened.  I honestly didn't watch the video at all.  

Just want to offer a way of thinking critically about the potential biases involved and to account for those in any conclusions people come to. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins