Tyler Robinson

My family wants to send me to a mental hospital, I'm not ready

43 posts in this topic

Finally I'm out of that hell. 

They forcefully injected me with tranquilizers because I was screaming "let me go" at the top of my lungs and they retrained me.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Very long time ago i was in a similar (but not the same) situation. So i understand you very well.

I'm glad you are back home, but please, look for help in some other places.

At the end you will be ok??...

5 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Very long time ago i was in a similar (but not the same) situation. So i understand you very well.

I'm glad you are back home, but please, look for help in some other places.

At the end you will be ok??...

Thank you 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I'm glad I escaped. New life. 

♡✸♡.

On 1/9/2023 at 6:27 AM, TheGreekSeeker said:

Do they have custody over you? If not, how can they put you in a psych ward?

You're a sweet angel. 

:x

♡✸♡.

The best way to stay out of the psych ward would be to get regular treatment from a psychiatrist and see how that goes. The psychiatrist will likely give you lower doses of the meds they’d force you to take in the psych ward anyway. The only way you can be forced to go to the psych ward in the United States is if you are perceived as a threat to yourself or others. All other situations will require you to sign yourself in. Usually you’ll sign yourself in for 3 days, but beware that they can keep you after that point essentially as long as the doctor thinks it’s necessary. 

If you see a psychiatrist on your own, you will have a lot more say in what medications you take. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

56 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The best way to stay out of the psych ward would be to get regular treatment from a psychiatrist and see how that goes. The psychiatrist will likely give you lower doses of the meds they’d force you to take in the psych ward anyway. The only way you can be forced to go to the psych ward in the United States is if you are perceived as a threat to yourself or others. All other situations will require you to sign yourself in. Usually you’ll sign yourself in for 3 days, but beware that they can keep you after that point essentially as long as the doctor thinks it’s necessary. 

If you see a psychiatrist on your own, you will have a lot more say in what medications you take. 

Thanks for the info. 

♡✸♡.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:31 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

My family has been forcing me since last 4 days to get admitted in a mental hospital for 3 months. 

The hospital has wards where 7 mentally ill people will stay in one large room. 

I don't feel okay. I feel scared and anxious. I feel like the nurses will treat me badly or do things against my will. 

I can imagine them talking rudely to me, forcing me to take pills and drugs that I don't want to take. 

I kept begging that I don't want to go. 

I am not mentally prepared to go to such a place. It's making me anxious. 

What should I do? 

Seek help and try not to resist treatment.

If your family sees your behavior as threatening please take the most appropriate actions to fix this perspective. 

Try to resist mental-sewing and assumption-making as it may do more harm than good. 

Edited by Aiwass

Do not go

I may be getting flack for saying this but I have seen things from both sides. Both as a patient and as a security guard working for the hospital 

The nurses and doctors treat the patients like trash. I have personally seen and heard nurses joke about putting sedatives in the patients drinks. They do not care and are borderline psychopaths

Just because they are doctors doesn't mean shit. Most of them have giant egos and get off on the power that they have over their patients. 

The psychiatric system needs a major overhaul like for real. I would avoid it like the plague.

I don’t know your exact situation but it sounds like you rely on your parents money and live with them? You could use that opportunity to turn your life around. Maybe you can find a job where you don’t have to socialize that much. Being self reliant can give you a giant self confidence boost and on top of that going to work regularly even if you have just a few coworker and you don’t sozialize that much will still radically increase your social confidence. 

On 1/15/2023 at 8:25 PM, onacloudynight said:

Do not go

I may be getting flack for saying this but I have seen things from both sides. Both as a patient and as a security guard working for the hospital 

The nurses and doctors treat the patients like trash. I have personally seen and heard nurses joke about putting sedatives in the patients drinks. They do not care and are borderline psychopaths

Just because they are doctors doesn't mean shit. Most of them have giant egos and get off on the power that they have over their patients. 

The psychiatric system needs a major overhaul like for real. I would avoid it like the plague.

If someone is too unstable for living Inside a house with their own parents then that is an obstacle. Your own flesh and blood would not wish to ship you off unless you are being interpreted as a threat to their safety inside their own home. 

I think it is responsible on their end to discuss the matters with the OP, as opposed to kicking her out of the house. I am glad go see these Guardians of hers have compassion and want her to get help. 

Get help if you need it. Creating a mess for others to clean will only slide for so long. 

Edited by Aiwass

On 09/01/2023 at 2:03 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I feel like my family needs a big lesson in empathy. They suck. They are the ones who ruined my childhood, fucked me up for life and now they pretend like I'm the problem that needs to be disposed off. 

You're probably right about that.

But they're not going to change.

They couldn't give you what you needed then, and it's not going to happen now.

Being sent to a psych ward against your will seems like an awful experience that can do more harm than good.

So what options do you have?

• Are you over 18? Can you decide for yourself?
  • Do you have friends who can help you figure out an alternative plan? Maybe even crash on their couch?
  • Are there more distant family members who you can actually trust and might be willing to help?
  • Does your insurance cover therapy, a form of it that you would actually like to do?
  • Do you have a job, or a source of income that can pay for rent, food and therapy?
  • If not, can you do something else like volunteer at a farm for food and stay, or at a yoga center?

You're going to have to muster all your strength and summon your adult self here, because you have a real practical situation to take care of.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

15 hours ago, flowboy said:
  • If not, can you do something else like volunteer at a farm for food and stay, or at a yoga center?

You're going to have to muster all your strength and summon your adult self here, because you have a real practical situation to take care of.

This is workable. Thanks for taking your time. 

You're a jewel in the ocean. Where were you? 

♡✸♡.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:55 AM, onacloudynight said:

Do not go

You're the first person on this thread who actually understood what I'm going through. Yea that place was full of psychopaths. Right now I don't have enough time to write about everything they did but I'll write it. It's absolutely essential that everyone knows what injustices happen in such places. 

It's good I got out. I was damn lucky. It was a deeply unethical place. 

More about it later. 

♡✸♡.

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This is workable. Thanks for taking your time. 

@Tyler Robinson Here's something I found on the forum a few years back and put it in my commonplace book, check it out:

I actualiy live in a Yoga Ashram in Germany and I like it a lot! It is called Yoga Vidya Bad Meinberg and it is the biggest Ashram outside of India. 

Here you work 7 hours a day 6 times per week in the first year. That may sound like a lot but it is managable. You safe a lot of time because you dont need to prepare food or buy grocerys because healthy food is prepared everyday by the people who work in the kitchen team. You get 360€ per month, free internet and they also pay for your health insurance (and other cool stuff that I am too lazy to write down). 

From <

@flowboy Peaple come here (or do it online) to become Yoga teachers or do other workshops or seminars. There is a huge variety of trainings and seminars that you can participate in here. That is the main source of income.

From <https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/69197-going-to-ashram-to-escape-or-delay-wage-slavery/?page=3#comment-985435>

Secondly, also look at:

https://wwoof.net/get-started/

You can choose any place in the worldwide network they have, and just help them with farming for a couple hours a day, and you get free food and internet and stay. I think some manual labour with nature and animals around in and of itself can be very healing and stabilizing.

These are the two options I would look at if I wanted to escape a toxic situation, take some time off to heal/balance, and didn't have the income to rent my own place.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You're a jewel in the ocean. Where were you? 

In Austria, doing Erik stuff :P

@flowboy thank you so much Erik. Keep doing what you do. You do an amazing job. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

On 1/12/2023 at 9:49 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

Thanks for the info. 

If your family is uncooperative, take help of social services. 

@lisindel thank you. 

♡✸♡.