Tyler Robinson

My family wants to send me to a mental hospital, I'm not ready

43 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2023 at 3:51 AM, lisindel said:

@Tyler Robinson

If your family is uncooperative, take help of social services. 

Her family is only doing what they feel is best and most appropriate. We have no idea what she potentially did that triggered their concern. We only read what she writes. Stay mindful of that. The best way to help is to recognize many on here do things that would make you question your Initial take.

It is very simple to live in a household, with family, without the threat of hospitalization. 

Agreeing I don't think will help the OP change their behavior for the betterment of connection with family members. :)

1 minute ago, Aiwass said:

Her family is only doing what they feel is best and most appropriate. We have no idea what she potentially did that triggered their concern. We only read what she writes. Stay mindful of that. The best way to help is to recognize many on here do things that would make you question your Initial take.

It is very simple to live in a household, with family, without the threat of hospitalization. 

Agreeing I don't think will help the OP change their behavior for the betterment of connection with family members. :)

How do you know what her family's like? You're just speculating. Stop spouting BS. 

5 minutes ago, lisindel said:

How do you know what her family's like? You're just speculating. Stop spouting BS. 

Please, stay mindful of your tone. 

"My family has been forcing me since last 4 days to get admitted in a mental hospital for 3 months." - Families do not come to a consensus on such matters out of the blue. They rather take this "extreme" approach when all else has been found to be unsustainable.

Advice must be geared towards providing practical improvements for said person. Verifying current behavior that puts one in the current situation they are in, hurts more than helps. Thank you. :)

Edited by Aiwass