Holykael

Will the limitations of this dream ever be transcended

22 posts in this topic

Is it god's plan to transcend the limitations of the dream or to die in the mediocre and soul crushing limitations of this dream. I want to fly with my body and be free. I want to lucid dream in this dream we call real life. Anyone have any insight into god's plan for this reality. Do you guys think it'll be business as usual until the end or there will be some cataclysmic change.

I dreamed about being god recently and I jokingly told myself while I was dreaming ''okay lets go back to this sh*thole'' and then I woke up. God just likes to torture himself as a joke. After the torture is over he laughs about it.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

14 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

I dreamed about being god recently and I jokingly told myself while I was dreaming ''okay lets go back to this sh*thole'' and then I woke up. God just likes to torture himself as a joke. After the torture is over he laughs about it.

So we’re fucked then?

You can do it just nuke your identity that simple

Edited by Hojo

14 hours ago, Holykael said:

Do you guys think it'll be business as usual until the end or there will be some cataclysmic change.

Sure! I used to have severe eczema as a kid and teen all over my body, but now as an adult it’s no longer all over my body; no longer severe. 

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

Hey imaginary Kael. All the limits are here for a reason. If you could fly it would be fun for like a month, then not so much. We have eternity to cope with so there needs to be actual stakes in this dream to keep it entertaining over the long term. When I awakened there was a few days where I wouldn't get tired, I didn't need to sleep and I could run infinitely. It was absolute hell. The only option which opened up was I could re-enact the film Forest Gump, but why would I? I want a normal life being cared for by people. If you want to change your life I'd recommend talking about this stuff with a trained professional, they'll give you a diagnosis of psychosis or whatever and you can get free money from the government and chill out while playing the victim. This isn't immoral, there's nobody here. My life is only bearable because I don't have to work and my parents look after me and I see therapists and can discuss spiritual ideas with them (they never listen btw, this forum is the only place that listens). Life isn't so bad, just try your best to minimize any suffering because joy doesn't really exist post-awakening and it's super fleeting anyway. My biggest advice is get comfortable playing the victim, it's the easiest role there is with zero responsibilities.

16 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

So we’re fucked then?

@michaelcycle00 Not really. The joke is that none of this shit even matters and the orgasmic feeling you get from laughter - you ARE that feeling. Literally none of this fucking matters at all compared to a good laugh, and you'll be that eternally. You are the taste of chocolate. You are fun itself. In this life you go through unimaginable loss and suffering and at the same time it never even really happened. It's just 1 frame at a time pretending to be a whole universe. Once you realize this you can choose to decrease your suffering because you see nobody exists so why suffer more than necessary for dream characters? Solipsism is a great way to bypass everything until your next incarnation.

19 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Hey imaginary Kael. All the limits are here for a reason. If you could fly it would be fun for like a month, then not so much. We have eternity to cope with so there needs to be actual stakes in this dream to keep it entertaining over the long term. When I awakened there was a few days where I wouldn't get tired, I didn't need to sleep and I could run infinitely. It was absolute hell. The only option which opened up was I could re-enact the film Forest Gump, but why would I? I want a normal life being cared for by people. If you want to change your life I'd recommend talking about this stuff with a trained professional, they'll give you a diagnosis of psychosis or whatever and you can get free money from the government and chill out while playing the victim. This isn't immoral, there's nobody here. My life is only bearable because I don't have to work and my parents look after me and I see therapists and can discuss spiritual ideas with them (they never listen btw, this forum is the only place that listens). Life isn't so bad, just try your best to minimize any suffering because joy doesn't really exist post-awakening and it's super fleeting anyway. My biggest advice is get comfortable playing the victim, it's the easiest role there is with zero responsibilities.

I don't want any stakes. I'm tired of the stakes. I want to be unlimited and do whatever I want, I want life to be a playground. I want to be spiderman and jump off buildings and fall on soft bouncy ground. I want to fly around as my way of traveling around the world. I want to stay at airbnbs for free. I want to hang out with my ex girlfriend for eternity because I love her so much. Life could be an absolute dream but god has other shitty plans. Heaven is lucid dreaming.

Edited by Holykael

7 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I don't want any stakes. I'm tired of the stakes. I want to be unlimited and do whatever I want, I want life to be a playground. I want to be spiderman and jump off buildings and fall on soft bouncy ground. I want to fly around as my way of traveling around the world. I want to stay at airbnbs for free. I want to hang out with my ex girlfriend for eternity because I love her so much. Life could be an absolute dream but god has other shitty plans

lmao god has infinitely higher plans that whatever this lazy, entitled, ego-filled gobbledegook is.

17 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

lmao god has infinitely higher plans that whatever this lazy, entitled, ego-filled gobbledegook is.

Infinitely higher plans? My life is utterly mediocre. So much for god's grand vision. It sucks balls dude.

39 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

I don't think you understand that god doesnt discriminate between experiences, so anything goes whether it's worth anything or not. There are no infinitely higher plans, how would you know anyway you are just a dream character, you don't even exist

37 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Infinitely higher plans? My life is utterly mediocre. So much for god's grand vision. It sucks balls dude.

Your life is utterly mediocre because you are taking responsibility for absolutely nothing whatsoever and choose to spend your days wallowing in despair about how you can't "stay at airbnbs for free" and "be like spiderman". I don't know why you would ever expect it to be anything else. Maybe one day you'll make the decision to grow up.

19 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Your life is utterly mediocre because you are taking responsibility for absolutely nothing whatsoever and choose to spend your days wallowing in despair about how you can't "stay at airbnbs for free" and "be like spiderman". I don't know why you would ever expect it to be anything else. Maybe one day you'll make the decision to grow up.

My friend, I have no free will, this is a movie. It's not my choice whether I take responsibility or not. Nothing goes against god's will 

Edited by Holykael

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

My friend, I have no free will, this is a movie. It's not my choice whether I take responsibility or not. Nothing goes against god's will 

Holykael can only be the way he currently is lol. He will change when its time for him to change. Suffering promotes change so when the suffering gets ratcheted up it will force change. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Holykael can only be the way he currently is lol. He will change when its time for him to change. Suffering promotes change so when the suffering gets ratcheted up it will force change. 

Brief and insightful! Thank you :x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

I don't want any stakes. I'm tired of the stakes. I want to be unlimited and do whatever I want, I want life to be a playground. I want to be spiderman and jump off buildings and fall on soft bouncy ground. I want to fly around as my way of traveling around the world. I want to stay at airbnbs for free. I want to hang out with my ex girlfriend for eternity because I love her so much. Life could be an absolute dream but god has other shitty plans. Heaven is lucid dreaming.

The Genie gave Aladdin 3 wishes. If they were infinite wishes, the story/movie would be infinitely boring that it's not even worth experiencing.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

If the concrete was bouncy that would be soooo depressing after a while. You'd get bored of the bouncy castle world and become suicidal but you wouldn't even be able to leap to your death. What a nightmare to be trapped in.

1 hour ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

If the concrete was bouncy that would be soooo depressing after a while. You'd get bored of the bouncy castle world and become suicidal but you wouldn't even be able to leap to your death. What a nightmare to be trapped in.

You don't get it. Being unlimited means I can shapeshift into any form or go back to formlessness at will which is the same thing as dieing. It also means I would be able to make the floor bouncy or not with my mind. I want absolute control over reality, unlimited power.

11 hours ago, Holykael said:

And convincing yourself of this feels great. You act as if you hate everything but in fact choosing to absolve yourself of all responsibility and not accept any of the hard truths about yourself is exactly what your ego wants. So feel free to continue enjoying life exactly as you have been, you're doing a great job at it.