Vlad_

Sex dolls

122 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

1 thing is I don't care  how having a sex doll is being perceived and interpreted by others 

Second - you're right, I desperately want sex, but this primal need has nothing to do with loneliness. Loneliness means that you need a company or being taken care of. I need sex and nothing more. Everything else I can provide for myself.

I guess it's difficult for you to grasp because female's brain works differently and women have slightly different needs. 

But if you want to date women, wouldn't you care how they perceive you?

We always want to look better in the eyes of the opposite sex. It's a part of attraction 

I think  you intentionally avoid approaching women out of fear of rejection or not wanting to please them. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But if you want to date women, wouldn't you care how they perceive you?

We always want to look better in the eyes of the opposite sex. It's a part of attraction 

I think  you intentionally avoid approaching women out of fear of rejection or not wanting to please them. 

This is a very good question, thank you. 

I value my self-expression the most. I used to be a people pleaser and I used to put girls on a pedestal, especially when I was virgin. I assumed  women were crucial in my life, but it turned out to be a delusion that I discovered trough my direct experience. 

I'm not a pick up artist and I did just a few approaches. Some of them succeeded and I was able to extract sex from girls, but after sex my interest always decreases. At first I thought that I need to sleep with more girls, but this approach didn't seem to work.  

So maybe it's just better to have a sex doll you can fuck any time and you don't have to talk about some bullshit (subjective) or topics you have zero interest in. 

17 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

This is a very good question, thank you. 

I value my self-expression the most. I used to be a people pleaser and I used to put girls on a pedestal, especially when I was virgin. I assumed  women were crucial in my life, but it turned out to be a delusion that I discovered trough my direct experience. 

I'm not a pick up artist and I did just a few approaches. Some of them succeeded and I was able to extract sex from girls, but after sex my interest always decreases. At first I thought that I need to sleep with more girls, but this approach didn't seem to work.  

So maybe it's just better to have a sex doll you can fuck any time and you don't have to talk about some bullshit (subjective) or topics you have zero interest in. 

This reads like - I opted junk food since I don't have to cook food anymore. 

Yes approaching is difficult. But men grow themselves through approaching. They learn a lot from it. Ultimately it's not just for sex but also for a connection. 

Maybe you don't crave a connection right now. But at some point you will feel the need to have someone in your life. 

You're thinking in your mind that something is too much effort. 

Relationships are always going to be like that. They need a ton of effort. But they're equally rewarding. 

Anything in life that brings huge value to your life is going to be harder to achieve whether it's relationships or career. 

It's necessary you make an important distinction here. Between women and relationships. What is adding value to your life is not a woman, it's the relationship. Same goes for women. Relationships always enrich our lives. Unless they are toxic. 

Relationships are an integral part of existence. Man is a social animal. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This reads like - I opted junk food since I don't have to cook food anymore. 

Yes approaching is difficult. But men grow themselves through approaching. They learn a lot from it. Ultimately it's not just for sex but also for a connection. 

Maybe you don't crave a connection right now. But at some point you will feel the need to have someone in your life. 

You're thinking in your mind that something is too much effort. 

Relationships are always going to be like that. They need a ton of effort. But they're equally rewarding. 

Anything in life that brings huge value to your life is going to be harder to achieve whether it's relationships or career. 

It's necessary you make an important distinction here. Between women and relationships. What is adding value to your life is not a woman, it's the relationship. Same goes for women. Relationships always enrich our lives. Unless they are toxic. 

Relationships are an integral part of existence. Man is a social animal. 

At some point in my life I needed relationships and I had them. It's not like I've never been in relationships and just mentally masturbating about them. 

What kind of value relationship add? I can see only one - sex.

Unless my imaginary girlfriend also likes psychedelics and knows she's god.

I tried to talk about spiritual topics with some of my ex girlfriends in order to establish intimacy and connection. It wasn't successful. So I got to the point where after sex I had nothing to talk about. What's the point of this relationships? 

14 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

At some point in my life I needed relationships and I had them. It's not like I've never been in relationships and just mentally masturbating about them. 

What kind of value relationship add? I can see only one - sex.

Unless my imaginary girlfriend also likes psychedelics and knows she's god.

I tried to talk about spiritual topics with some of my ex girlfriends in order to establish intimacy and connection. It wasn't successful. So I got to the point where after sex I had nothing to talk about. What's the point of this relationships? 

That's because you didn't have high quality relationships. Look for relationships based on quality instead of sex. The more conscious you become yourself, the conscious your relationships will be. 

Look for high consciousness partners instead of just selecting on the basis of sexual attractiveness. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That's because you didn't have high quality relationships. Look for relationships based on quality instead of sex. The more conscious you become yourself, the conscious your relationships will be. 

Look for high consciousness partners instead of just selecting on the basis of sexual attractiveness. 

You’re right, I only had toxic relationships and it made me think all relationships like that. 
Maybe I shouldn’t have sex before I get to know a girl. It makes perception clearer.

@something_else no it's not. Especially since girls are fucking everywhere and are all full of STDs nowadays. 

Why take the risk of diseases. That's a bad strategy.

Why judge op, don't you see he is god realized.

He just go against your idea of the good life.

I won't buy doll but I would crave for a fucking anti non STD zone.

The only shrooms sex I got came from a girl who fucked 5 guys in 2 years.

Only have sex with the righteous one. The best one are the one who stayed only on long relationships. 

If a girl tell me she had one night stand. I would run as fast as possible.

Promiscuous sex is more dangerous and cringe than fucking dolls.

I just don't find dolls worth the pain on my side. I suggest mind control and avoiding sex with girls who get more than 2 guys per years.

Semen retention is even better.

Also we don't need auto COVID test but way more auto STDs test.

For now fucking doll is more healthy directly for your risks taking.

Edited by A_v_E

4 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

and are all full of STDs nowadays.

Stop posting nonsense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

You’re right, I only had toxic relationships and it made me think all relationships like that. 
Maybe I shouldn’t have sex before I get to know a girl. It makes perception clearer.

Yes owning your sex drive completely will stop you from entering in relationship for sex.

Which will allow for greater clarity ?

@Leo Gura

yes sorry in France this is non sense, I just have 3 of my best friends who got STDs from hanging around. ( I know them since 10 years we are all very intimate )

But let's assume I m living the lie, because I m fairplay and non egotistical when it's about being rational.

so let's say that I've dreamed up me taking pills for curating shrooms on my dick after only having sex with 2 girls and I got it after less than 10 meetup. ( this is why with my ex we got into scanning very quickly and I try to stay in same relationship. )

and that after 10 years being around super promiscuous artists minded people I've no understanding of what this bring.
let's assume my science is full of shit and that you're indeed knowing better ( or maybe more lucky ?? )
Maybe american girls does more plastic, but here in France most people don't do it.

So yes I m non sense and full of shit, that's not new to me.

but my experience having my 3 best friends being very social & promiscuous people all of them got multiples STDs.

One of my best friend had around 9 girls in his life, & he had to go into surgery for a weird shit that happened to be on his dick.

on a side note :
ha yes you can use plastic, but I find sex with plastic so bad that it's clearly better to masturbate then, I m all for having a lot of sex with a lot of people, but not in a society which don't work out his STDs scan problem.

I don't understand this partisanism for one way to live or another, can't we just do science properly without injecting ego fear at every encountering with a foreign data analysis ?

maybe my words were lazy, but why assume I m partisan, breathing & just using langage, the most limited medium to be accurate about reality.

real sex is dangerous, but you'll know when you get a lot of it, of course nothing wrong with living dangerously or even dying anyway

there is no ego to talk with, I m dead since a long time, I m only living through the tought of god passing through me.
god is conservatives for some thing, chaos can only bring us that far.

nothing wrong with fucking dolls, let it go

Edited by A_v_E

7 hours ago, A_v_E said:

Especially since girls are fucking everywhere and are all full of STDs nowadays. 

I’ve fucked around a lot in the last year and I haven’t got an STD once, so this seems inaccurate

If you’re a dumbass and don’t use a condom it’s far more likely I suppose

You sound very bitter and resentful. You say you don’t have an ego but your entire post is overflowing with ego. If you can’t see that, idk what to tell you

Edited by something_else

@something_else  ego is when you triggered by thought, it has nothing to do with a way to write about things, I really don't get all the fuss.

in fact what I mean by having no ego is when you feel nothing about people thought, it's intersubjective and no one can tell who has an ego or not, because the body keep receiving signals and move.

at the end of the day, to be right or wrong is useless, because ideas themself have no ground in reality, they are passing wind, all complete farts.

maybe it's cause I only hanged with druggies and artists and those people are a certain kind of wild and maybe it's biased, but I never claimed absolute truth.

you can tell me I m full of shit, and I m open to listen your experience.

Also I said girls, but I could have added males too, I just forgot about it, can't write a all books at every answer.

I m telling you how it is for me without a filter, it's named sincerity & honesty, values people shall reward way more than fake civilism and dogmatism ( dogmatism is when you believe a part of reality is "real", the contrary of religion is to not believe in anything )

I like this style of putting cards on table, then talking about cards, everyone shall be able to tell how he thinks things are, there is no name calling, there is only a debate of ideas & memes.

If someone claim dolphins are pink... do you feel triggered ? NO because you know it's non sense.

so only truth can cut, a lie just makes you look like a fool, so again, if I m a fool believing in pink dolphin, where is the problem here ?

if a memes don't please you, ask question rather than assuming people are dumbass to have lived in another frame.

that is ego indeed to invalidate people claim without having any backup claim.

thank you for sharing, good for you you didn't get any, it's interesting, and I've no rejection of your reality and experience, I m just telling about mine and how it seems to me, but I thought all this was evident around here.

funny I assume people think I m also pro mariage, no I m pro having a good health and making the system work for everyone, if there was no STDs I would encourage everyone to fuck around, but as it isn't the case and that herpes and others things go rampant, I m advocating for something different right now, if tomorrow we can eradicate STDs, then I'll be pro fucking around.

partisanism to a cluster of feeling good ideas seems so relative. . . such a strange way to live, only good fitness matter to me, also reprogramming predatorial design.

I m not biter, you could have no ego and keep slashing dork if that's how one relate to meditation, meditation can be anything really, not all non duality have the same flavor.

Edited by A_v_E

Damn thank you guys, now I just want to kill myself and comit real practical suicide again.

EVERY FUCKING TIME I SAY PEOPLE I HAVE NO EGO THEY START TO GO ON ME.

it's like WTFFFFFFF

I M DEAD WHAT DO YOU NEED AS A PROOF THAT I SHAVE MY HEAD ?????????

do I need to kill myself in physical reality for you to get how much I don't have a single fuck for my "self" ?????????????????????????????????

On 12/25/2022 at 4:30 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I swear this thread is getting weirder and weirder. Time to leave.. 

What reading this thread feels like:

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@A_v_E Woaahhhh, calm down. Thats quite an overreaction

Look, I get annoyed when I see people talk about how egoless they are because it’s a very egoic thing to do, that’s all. 

Now you’re talking about committing suicide because someone didn’t believe you don’t have an ego. That’s a sign of an extremely fragile ego, not a dissolved one 

I think you still have some work to do my friend

4 minutes ago, something_else said:

Look, I get annoyed when I see people talk about how egoless they are because it’s a very egoic thing to do, that’s all. 

I find it very confusing out on these forums.  Maybe my definition of what ego is is wrong or something. 
To me it seems like allot of people just repainted there old ego with some fresh spiritual paint.

Reading this topic is quite funny though.

I say leave the sex doll and get a girlfriend. Iv got one and we don't match perfectly but its fine. I still love her. 

@something_else maybe but this is infinite, every time I speak more than 3 words people go on me to tell me how much I m such a jerk because I m just breathing out without over thinking frames, it just words words words, I've no attachment to anything I've said, even when I say "I" I don't care, this is just words, I m not shaping game, I m not playing games, I don't want to play games.

this is just fucking words that goes out out of my relative frame, ALL THE TIME PEOPLE TELL ME I M FUCKING WRONG BUT I STILL DON T KNOW WHAT S SO WRONG ABOUT ME.

good fuck girls all you want guys, fuck also guys,, fuck dolls, don't fuck either & become a monk, that's all fine.

I just shared the intuition that goes through me, I don't feel any attachment toward what I've said before, that's just cards on a table that I've been dealt with, I assume that's same for you.

I've an ideology yes maybe, I want fucking people to live in peace with something that work for the greatest numbers, I want to do science not dogma, whatever will work for highest numbers I'll kiss it for the highest good, mariage or non mariage, promiscuous or not, I just said it didn't worked much for the people around me and myself, good if that work for you, I m listening.

ha ivan I love you so much, you're a kind heart, I feel so blessed that you still have a thought for me :x

stay metal & DnB  babe.

I made this indian girl with AI, she will pray for regeneration of earth and for us to be able to talk of ideas of others with more grounding in not knowing.

hope she will give us the energy to keep healing together

0. AvE_y.png

Edited by A_v_E

@A_v_E I don’t think anything is wrong with you.

It’s just that you kinda just brought up how you had no ego and are completely detached in a thread that’s totally unrelated to spirituality, and it seemed like you suggested that fact made your POV more valid. Ask yourself why that was.

Edited by something_else