Tyler Robinson

Women are poor judge of character

116 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What good have you ever done to this world? From what I can see you just bullshit on the forum 24/7. Do you have a job at least?

I'm a writer. I write everyday. I write as my passion. The forum gives me an opportunity to write. So I'm actually 24/7 engaged in what I'm passionate about - writing. 

What could be better for me? 

If the forum was a waste of my time, I would have never been here. 

It's impossible for a person to spend 24/7 in a place if they don't find passion in doing it. That's why I'm never bored of the forum, albeit the forum might be bored of me. I'm very deeply passionate about this forum, it gives me room to write about a 100 dozen topics, for me it's a candy store. 

At least I'm doing what I have always been passionate about. I sometimes don't even eat, just to spare time to write here. You can call it addiction. But people feel guilty with addiction. I don't feel guilty, I get utmost enthusiasm. Because I'm fulfilling what I wanted as a child always - to keep writing. 

I even wrote in my journal that the day I stop writing will be the day I die. 

So keep your judgement to yourself. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Awesome pet theory.

Now go and try to implement it in the real world.

Cause you still didn't tell me what actions you personally plan to take, besides posting words on this forum. You are just talking about how you want your ideal fantasy world to look like.

At least I have a vision. Why scoff my ideas? 

You don't like them. You don't agree with them. Fine. I never said you can't disagree. 

But tone down the meanness and insults a bit.

You're going on insulting me as much as you want and I'm still being respectful with you. 

You're so triggered. Calm down a bit and try to keep civil without the demeaning attacks. 

You're using very rough language. Calm down your anger. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

12 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What good have you ever done to this world? From what I can see you just bullshit on the forum 24/7. Do you have a job at least?

The irony of this statement.  @Tyler Robinson don't worry, you have more brain cells and eloquence than most of the knuckle dragging gobshi**s on here.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson oh so that's what's called being a writer nowadays, huh?

Sorry I was just finishing rereading Tolkien's works with his beautiful style, vocabulary, and inspiring message so I was a bit out of touch with modern standards. 

You're being a bit mean. I'll let you attack me because I consider you a good person. 

♡✸♡.

@Something Funny I've presented all my ideas in an eloquent way without a single personal attack on your personality or ability. 

Maybe you can be civil and do the same too. 

Keep a lid on your anger. Nobody is meaning to attack you, remember. Don't take it so personal. Calm down 

♡✸♡.

@Something Funny you can still talk to me. Friends disagree all the time. 

We are a community 

There's no need to cancel me because I had different views 

See your views are different from mine? Am I canceling you? No. Be a bit more open minded 

I'm only talking about building a stronger society that eventually benefits all. I haven't talked about insulting weak men, just stating facts that weak men cannot protect society. 

♡✸♡.

16 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

We just need better men in society. Good men have to do a good job at getting rid of bad men. 

Once we have great men to pick from, that will bypass a woman's poor judgment any time. 

That's the only solution. 

How about thinking twice before falling for the toxic guy that will leave you crying?

There are plenty of excellent men, aswell as women. Nobody is perfect. Except me

10 minutes ago, actually said:

How about thinking twice before falling for the toxic guy that will leave you crying?

There are plenty of excellent men, aswell as women. Nobody is perfect. Except me

Because a lot of women are poor judge of character, give too much into emotions, can't discern manipulation and this is a tricky thing. 

Discerning manipulation is like standing far and being able to tell a fake flower from a real one, it's simply impossible because they both look alike and smelling the flower is not an option because you're standing far. 

Manipulative people mask their intentions so surreptitiously that even a highly intuitive person cannot detect that, such a thing would need years of training and exhaustive practice, something that most women don't have, it's not as easy as it's made out to be, and further complicating the matters is that women aren't given enough time to decide if they want a guy, there's enormous pressure in dating and the woman is left with the choice to accept what comes her way or stay single for the rest of her life unless she is damn attractive and has a bevy of partners to select from. 

♡✸♡.

15 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Because a lot of women are poor judge of character, give too much into emotions, can't discern manipulation and this is a tricky thing. 

Discerning manipulation is like standing far and being able to tell a fake flower from a real one, it's simply impossible because they both look alike and smelling the flower is not an option because you're standing far. 

Manipulative people mask their intentions so surreptitiously that even a highly intuitive person cannot detect that, such a thing would need years of training and exhaustive practice, something that most women don't have, it's not as easy as it's made out to be, and further complicating the matters is that women aren't given enough time to decide if they want a guy, there's enormous pressure in dating and the woman is left with the choice to accept what comes her way or stay single for the rest of her life unless she is damn attractive and has a bevy of partners to select from. 

Then I think it has to do with social intelligence. I myself can see pretty fast when a person is manipulative or toxic. Not always because some are good at hiding their true face. I have some friends for example that are exactly what you are describing. And they are my friends so I know but that’s how I can tell easily when a guy has toxic personality. Sometimes I catch myself being toxic but am also on the same crossroad of being calm vs having things my way whatever the cost.

@Tyler Robinson @actually it’s not that they can’t judge its that they are blinded by strong survival neediness. Woman have no problem assessing other woman’s character. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 minutes ago, integral said:

@Tyler Robinson @actually it’s not that they can’t judge its that they are blinded by strong survival neediness. Woman have no problem assessing other woman’s character. 

Emotionality to the opposite gender plays a significant role. 

♡✸♡.

On 11/27/2022 at 10:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

Women rarely reward conscious men with sex. So why should men be better? I have to actively behave like a scumbag to get sex. It's funny. That's what hot women reward. It's similar to social media, you get rewarded the most for the dumbest, vilest behavior.

I know conscious guys that get girls, the thing is that a conscious guy will not fuck a different girl every week and desire a 100+ laycount the way those sociopathic PUAs usually do.

Yes being a sociopathic narcissists gets you girls but it is only important when it comes to being a player with big laycount.

A conscious wise guy can get himself a girlfriend and stay with her for many years. I know such guys personally. 

Desiring to have a harem of 9/10s is a low conscious mindset itself so of course you need to be low conscious person to achieve it.

A conscious person will get himself a decent looking (not instagram model hot) looking girl and build a powerful relationship with her for years.

You do not need to be a sociopathic narcissist to pull that off.

Also it depends on the girl, some girls reward low conscious behavior more than others.

If I ever had a daughter how do I teach her how to become a better judge of male character? 

1 hour ago, vindicated erudite said:

If I ever had a daughter how do I teach her how to become a better judge of male character? 

you show her by being a good male character

softly into the Abyss...

2 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

you show her by being a good male character

I don't think it's enough but this is standard for raising healthy daughters,