Vrubel

Why do girls that hook the hardest also flake the hardest

24 posts in this topic

I just felt like sharing this weird thing I noticed in day game where sometimes I will approach a girl that is incredibly hot and from the first second she is super excited and genuinely attracted to me. She makes everything very easy for me and she'll be the one to gladly asking for my number with the specific purpose to hang out later. It's almost like she is meeting Brad Pitt. But when I have her number she either blocks me right away or flakes after 1 or 2 texts. So as fast as she was hooked she also flakes. 
I think it's because afterwards she realizes "wait a minute, who the fuck was that guy?" and even feels embarrassed for acting so excited and making it so easy.
It's important to note that I did not have the opportunity for instant dates to build some familiarity in those cases. 
But still, they were really hot and we clicked exceptionally well, like the potential for a beautiful synergy was very big and yet they flake so fast.

Like, if you're experienced in this field. Do you also experience this phenomenon when it's a curse when girls are overly enthusiastic, totally compliant and lose their feminine coyness? 

Interesting you could sent voice message and video message as first messages to make her remember your presence, text doesnt make her hooked always...

You always givem them your number and tell them to call and text you at specific time its better than asking for number..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

20 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

voice message and video message as first messages

I might ghost a girl who did this to me if I'm honest lol

Maybe that's my introversion not liking voice/video messages with people I don't know though.

I just feel like it's too much for someone you just met

5 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@something_else Just stay in your frame and text back if voice messages aren't your thing and see whether she adjusts.

That's what I would actually do, yea. The block thing was a bit of an exaggeration. I've done voice messages before but it's usually after I know someone a bit better. It's a bit much when you just start talking to someone, I think it would weird out a lot of girls too.

@something_else she doesnt need to reply with voice messages but she will reply when she feels more comfortable and you are missing on big part of texting game if you just text her its boring..

Every time you voice message or video it gives you an advantage over guys that dont do it and she will reply those voice messages and videos if you made them good every time she comes back to them she will think about you...

But you do what you want guy that hits her from all angles is better off than just texting..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Quick update: One of the girls in question just texted me after days of silence "when do you want to meet?". 
Man... girls are weird(:

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

she doesnt need to reply with voice messages but she will reply when she feels more comfortable and you are missing on big part of texting game if you just text her its boring..

Every time you voice message or video it gives you an advantage over guys that dont do it and she will reply those voice messages and videos if you made them good every time she comes back to them she will think about you...

But you do what you want guy that hits her from all angles is better off than just texting..

I tend to use snapchat where it's pretty standard to send picture messages. That's a happy medium and works well.

Also, you can text without being boring.

@Vrubel Either shes busy or other guys fell off so she texted you they have alot of game...

It's you.

Now fight.

@something_else Alright there are levels to the game it all depends what works for you..

It's you.

Now fight.

Because women are driven by emotions. If you cannot convert when the iron is hot, you likely never will.

One of the hardest aspects of game is learning how to quickly seize an opportunity because the window is so small.

Never just settle for a number. You need to set up insta-dates and try to close. Numbers basically mean nothing. She gives out her number to 30 guys a week.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura how do you set up insta dates?

Just ask whether she has time and lead her to a coffeeshop. When starting out you must overwin some of that initial awkwardness within yourself. 
But insta-dates are powerful as fuck in the sense that they build a little but nonetheless crucial familiarity and connection. With just a number, a very important component of attraction is missing making your chances so much slimmer. Another huge plus of insta-dates is that when texting-after you can basically go straight to planning the next date without that "witty small talk" beforehand. 

And yeah having sex on an insta-date is something I will never do, that's not my style.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Vrubel Either shes busy or other guys fell off so she texted you they have alot of game...

The funny thing is I approached that girl when she was waiting on her date. But she told me that she wasn't really feeling attracted to him and wanted to politely and respectfully communicate that to him. I assume it's true but maybe it was a spiel for me. Either way, I feel flattered(:

I am seeing her on Friday if she doesn't flake. Another girl I am seeing tomorrow so that put's the pressure a little bit off. 

@Vrubel Good job! It doesnt matter she could be dating 5 different kind of guys she could be sleeping with some guy and coming on a date with you 20 min later you will never know whats going on, so only thing is doing you...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

This is an interesting observation and it's actually true; the ones that hook the hardest, flake the hardest. In general, when a girl is enthusiastic and tells me i'm handsome i'll expect her to ghost.

Most PUA's will wrongfully posit that if a girl gave you her phone number and doesn't respond later it's because your approach was bad and that you haven't stimulated her emotions enough. 

Actually, it's because of something called Negative Behavior-State Untherering.

Source : https://mikemehlman.net/2021/07/03/behavior-state-untethering-bsu/

A shallow hook will be very passionate but it'll fizzle out quickly. A deep hook that happens for a good reason - that'll last. 

For more information on this, check out this thread of mine. 

@Vrubel You field reporting broski?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Because hot girls get hooked a lot, you are number 6 for the day. You need to emotionally spike more. That is why assholes get with the nice girls, they know how to emotionally spike her. 

From a stereotypical hot girl POV: if you don't emotionally spike her you don't exist for her. 

Edited by StarStruck

Some women are social butterflies, there was no hook.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 10/11/2022 at 0:20 PM, Ulax said:

@Vrubel You field reporting broski?

Had a good date, she was very late which annoyed me. But basically she was just as enthusiastic as when I approached her. She was really into me, I didnt even had shit test from her. She was constantly very enthusiastic and sweet to me. We had some cool romantic moments