Tyler Robinson

Very few people on the forum

29 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I'd suspect ego problems.  She kinda looked down on all the Tier 1s on the forum.

@thisintegrated What makes you say that?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

She is definitely autistic

@StarStruck Why do you think that?

Can't say she doesn't have a brilliant mind though. She can break down some of Jung's hardest concepts in easy to understand terms in her videos. 

???????

10 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

@StarStruck Why do you think that?

It is hard to pinpoint but in general she has rigid views. You can also see it in her face. Lack of expression and such. Autism is hard to diagnose.

10 minutes ago, KH2 said:

100%

She also wouldn't be able to see throught her own biases to save her own life

I still miss her presence on this forum.

6 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Can't say she doesn't have a brilliant mind though. She can break down some of Jung's hardest concepts in easy to understand terms in her videos. 

Her videos has a lot of value but she doesn't post videos that often any more.  I guess the youtube revenues and coaching didn't pay enough.

In Tate we trust

Leo's youtube channel has a lack of promotion and lack of growth. Furthermore, he does not even promote this forum for a long time.

As a comparison, Brendon's Youtube channel One percent better gain more subscribers than Leo in the last year despite not having add any video for the whole of this year.

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

Leo's youtube channel has a lack of promotion and lack of growth. Furthermore, he does not even promote this forum for a long time.

He's mentioned the forum at the end of the last several videos. Probably most of them in the past year. 

You guys do watch his videos all the way to the end right? RIGHT??? Some of my favorite insights come in the last 5 - 10 minutes of videos.

Admittedly the forum is usually the last on his list of plugs after the LP course, book list, etc. And he does sometimes seem a little ashamed to even mention it, like it's an afterthought. I'd be ashamed of us too. xD There's also not really anything in it for him, more forum activity means more time moderating.

5 minutes ago, Yarco said:

You guys do watch his videos all the way to the end right? RIGHT???

:)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, Yarco said:

You guys do watch his videos all the way to the end right? RIGHT??? Some of my favorite insights come in the last 5 - 10 minutes of videos.

Alright, that's the end of the video, hit the like and subscribe button and come check out the forum...oh yeah, and one more thing (10 minutes more of insights)

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 09/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, KH2 said:

If you end life prematurely, you will never know what kind of contribution that individual could have provided to society.

@KH2 Solid point. Might help with my suicidal ideation.