DrugsBunny

Convince me to take the 5-MeO-DMT I have

41 posts in this topic

My life seriously needs to change already. I just woke up from a very alarming sleep paralysis hallucination. About 5 months ago I started having these incredibly realistic, terrifying sleep paralysis hallucinations. An entity said my name as if it knew who I was. There is NO WAY these are not real entities, just because you hallucinate them does not mean they don't exist. The hallucination is just what aligns your reality with theirs. Sometimes I have pleasant entities talk to me. Most times they are malevolent.

The most recent one was this evil lady and her talking hounds from hell telling me that they are going to put me in a worse simulation than the one I'm living and said "this one never ends". I know there is a good chance that they are just malevolent entities that are lying to me but I also have an unshakable fear that they have the keys to my overlying reality or something.

Long story short, I have decided I need to have an awakening. I have never tried 5-MeO-DMT before, but I think I have no other choice at this point. I just want to experience myself as the creator, understand why I have nothing to fear, and move on with my life. There is some apprehension of course, I fear taking it might actually wake me up to the hell reality that these entities speak of.

Please do your best to convince me that 5-MeO-DMT is amazing and persuade me into taking it without fear. Thank you.

(I'm also concerned about safety precautions. How do people take this with certainty they won't lose their minds and wreck their home or something)

Yeah those malevolent entities always lie like that. I had one in a dream tell me I was gonna be stuck there forever, although admittedly it was just a dream, not sleep paralysis. I've heard trip reports of entities saying stuff like that as well, and obviously it didn't happen.

I've also had auditory hallucinations during sleep paralysis where I had some voice kind of enter my head and then read out all my thoughts to me, it wasn't really malevolent, just a very odd experience.

It is possible to escape sleep paralysis, you can even use it as a gateway to lucid dreaming or astral projection like the guy said. I only know how to lucid dream with it, though. If you wanna escape the sleep paralysis, all you have to do is keep your eyes closed, and keep yourself calm. Think of cute bunnies. Or even think about something sexual, like a really hot girl. No joke, this is a really good method for keeping calm during sleep paralysis, it completely takes your focus off of the experience. Take deep breaths. If you stay calm, then your environment will be calm. Then, while your doing all this, do your best to wiggle and move your body and eventually you'll wake up.

If you wanna enter a lucid dream, do the same steps as before, but imagine some sort of vision or scenery, and kind of imagine yourself "jumping" or "merging" into it, and try to move your body as much as possible while doing this. You will end up entering into that vision and it will turn into a lucid dream. 

42 minutes ago, peebz said:

These entities are weaker than you,  humans can utterly fuck them up. I summoned all entities living in my house and when they arrived I banished them by WWE body slamming them out of my window lol.

I've actually heard of another guy doing this as well lol, they said the same thing. That the entities are actually really weak and cowardly, or something along those lines. I think they chased them out of the house or something.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

When you realize you are God and start creating entities out of thin air.

44 minutes ago, peebz said:

Edit: One more thing, fear will prevent you from exiting your body. You need to remain calm, the quicker you get out of your body the better and those entities wont mess with you as bad when you get on your feet. Also, leave a little night light on because entering the astral plane in pitch black is kinda scary even for experienced people.

The truth is, although this was my most "provocative, eerie" SP hallucination yet, I wasn't nearly as afraid as I was 5 months ago. Everything I'm saying now is just a sort of precaution, because obviously it does present somewhat of a threat, so I will do my best to combat it, so to be honest, it wasn't terrifying like it would have been a few months ago, but I just want people to treat this as if I am terrified. I honestly don't know how I was so calm. It was definitely alarming but 5 months ago when this started happening I could hardly function. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yeah those malevolent entities always lie like that. I had one in a dream tell me I was gonna be stuck there forever, although admittedly it was just a dream, not sleep paralysis. I've heard trip reports of entities saying stuff like that as well, and obviously it never really happens.

This is comforting. Yeah at one point I experienced an entity that sounded like a kid and it's demeanor was equally juvenile. It said "I hope you have nightmares" in this completely unintimidating child's voice and I'm just like, "Wait a minute... what if these entities are actually huge pussies, and just want my attention. Maybe I should feel bad for them." Prior to that I was like, terrified that the entities were way more advanced than me and managed to hack their way into my consciousness. But I think their ability to reach me while in sleep paralysis is just one of their natural abilities. It can still be pretty unnerving. 

Either way, this was what I considered to be a "calling" to take 5-MeO-DMT. Some of the recent hallucinations I had were like... I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was like sleep paralysis hallucination combined with a dream. It definitely wasn't a dream, because the tactile (sense of touch) hallucination felt exactly like SP hallucinating, and just the general awareness was that of a SP episode, but it had other facets like a dream, such as being in an environment that wasn't my room, whereas in SP it's always in my room. The recent ones have been alarming because these entities have learned things about me, such as my friend who they must be impersonating and laughing at me disguised as a friend. So that's pretty alarming. 

I had a SP hallucination tell me that this friend was going to make an appearance soon, then the next day the entity disguised itself as my friend and I'm just like damn, well, they are definitely planning something with effort to mess with me. Part of me wanted to believe it was actually the friend, but I also had one impersonate my dad, and I know my dad would never impose himself into my SP hallucinations so yeah it must be fake. Crazy how they can do that, and crazier that they would even want to.

39 minutes ago, Osaid said:

It is possible to escape sleep paralysis, you can even use it as a gateway to lucid dreaming or astral projection like the guy said. I only know how to lucid dream with it, though. If you wanna escape the sleep paralysis, all you have to do is keep your eyes closed, and keep yourself calm. Think of cute bunnies.

Yeah I've read all about this. Unfortunately I have not been able to accomplish this. I try surrendering and imagining a new plane of reality, but it hasn't manifested any results. One time I had an out of body experience from sleep, my consciousness was floating above my body, but I freaked out and immediately my consciousness was pulled back into the body. I don't think I will freak out next time.

41 minutes ago, Osaid said:

That the entities are actually really weak and cowardly, or something along those lines. I think they chased them out of the house or something.

1 hour ago, peebz said:

These entities are weaker than you,  humans can utterly fuck them up. I summoned all entities living in my house and when they arrived I banished them by WWE body slamming them out of my window lol.

Sounds about right, but I cannot move my body when this happens normally, but in the most recent one, it was a dream combined with SP hallucination, I could sense the entities were real and it was quite distinct from a dream, but this was the first one which I was able to move around. I don't know why, but I started massaging one of the hell-hounds, I think I was trying to get on its good side or something. But yeah, I need to have an awakening.

If I'm convinced, I will be doing the 5-MeO-DMT in an air-bnb and it will be my first time. Does anyone know the perfect dose to guarantee a breakthrough without being too intense for a first-time?

In my opinion, if you are psychologically unstable, it's not a good idea to try 5-meo-dmt. 

In the absolute sense, there is nothing to fear about the entities you speak about, they are your own consciousness. If you realize that everything you interact with it's you, not even the devil can scare you, because it's just your own Mind, just like in a dream.

You need to learn to love everything that you interact with during a trip. If you love what you are scared of, it will morph into something more pleasant or disappear altogether. You should try to love those entities you are talking about, I am pretty sure they will stop bothering you.

The story of the Buddha and Mara shows my point, you should read it. My suggestion is to start with small doses of mushrooms (1g) in order to learn how to love what comes up during the trip.

@Brivido I don't consider myself psychologically unstable, I see it more like I am mentally stable but I've been inundated with a hardship that the universe wants me to experience that just happens to be mind-related. The entities I hallucinate are serving as a sort of catalyst to trigger my desire to wake up on 5-MeO-DMT. The alternative would be to continue living with this fear in the back of my head that entities are malevolently controlling my life.

I've tripped on LSD probably about 15 times and I don't imagine mushrooms would be much different. I do not hallucinate entities when I take LSD, so it doesn't seem likely I could practice loving such entities.

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

The story of the Buddha and Mara shows my point, you should read it.

I'll check this out.

@DrugsBunny Sounds like your mind has some schizophrenic tendencies.

5-MeO-DMT is a great psychedelic in this regard because it is so pure, clear, straight, and benevolent. It cuts through all the fantasies and imagination. This could give you the clarity and freedom you seek.

It's worth trying for you. Just ramp up doses slowly.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Start slow, really take an hour to mediate, journal, set an intention. Take the experience with great care. 

99 of my experiences have been good. But, I’ve had a few that were unfortunate when trying a different method that took me deeper than I could understand. 

Go slow and enjoy it.

Don’t get up and walk around or interact with anyone while tripping. Trip on bed. 

remember you are safe and just breath and let go. 

“Yes, it’s real and yes you deserve this. Namaste”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sleep paralysis hallucinations from narcolepsy (which I healed with heavy metal chelation) are at least partially what began the spiritual search for me! It’s not that they’re “real entities,” it’s just that those experiences can indicate there’s more than meets the eye to reality.

I would start out with 3-8 mg snorted just to get a feel for it. Don’t worry, tolerance doesn’t build, so you can take a hefty dose as soon as you come down if you want. I would not exceed 20 mg intranasal (or 10mg vaped/smoked) for your first big dose and I wouldn’t do that until after you know what about 8mg (enough to produce strong effects but without total ego collapse) feels like.

It’s not at all like LSD where if you took a 20-40ug test dose you’d have to wait 7-10+ days after to get full effects from a 110-125ug trip dose.

Much more convenient than other psychedelics.

Make sure you have the right salt to use vaped or intranasal. Can’t remember which type they are so look it up. Pretty sure fumarate can be used both ways.

Edited by The0Self

Even something like sleep paralysis gets easier with time. It was truly a terrifying experience the first time I had it- no entities, just absolute terror and inability to move for a while. I was also hit with a knife and almost got killed the next day. WTF

Then I had a couple of them again but nothing "crazy" happened. Got to literally have a conversation with one Internet spiritual guru I am watching(not Leo) during the paralysis. He cursed me out lol

Life is weird.

Start with lsd. 

I started out with minimum dose lsd. 

While tripping I imagined myself as a seductive snake dancing around mysteriously. It was a pleasant experience. 

I even tried to walk into a wall haha. 

Everything was so distorted. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson you should read his answer, he tripped already 15 times on LSD

5 meo dmt is a very good choice! If you can get 5 meo MALT, I think this would even better. All of my trips were good and I got much value from it even if it was just on low doses. So I can highly recommend this. As always start slow

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Tyler Robinson you should read his answer, he tripped already 15 times on LSD

5 meo dmt is a very good choice! If you can get 5 meo MALT, I think this would even better. All of my trips were good and I got much value from it even if it was just on low doses. So I can highly recommend this. As always start slow

Thumbs up 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

5 hours ago, peebz said:

You were extremely close in that moment when you were floating. You need to continue to focus on the breath. When your astral body disconnects from the physical, extremely strong vibrations will occur and there will be a loud noise similar to when you smoke NN-DMT.  Focus on the vibrations and amplify them.  What is happening is your consciousness vibrational frequency no longer matches your physical vibrational frequency and you break free. Then you simply just try to roll and you will fall out of your body. Give it a try if that ever happens again.

I should mention that this OBE was not from a sleep paralysis, it just happened randomly, but definitely has to do with my sleep issues, as it was a couple months ago, right in the middle of this period I've been having sleep paralysis.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Start with lsd. 

I started out with minimum dose lsd. 

While tripping I imagined myself as a seductive snake dancing around mysteriously. It was a pleasant experience. 

I even tried to walk into a wall haha. 

Everything was so distorted. 

LSD is often quite pleasant, I'm just accustom to it and don't really see myself deriving much benefits from it anymore.

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

Sleep paralysis hallucinations from narcolepsy (which I healed with heavy metal chelation) are at least partially what began the spiritual search for me! It’s not that they’re “real entities,” it’s just that those experiences can indicate there’s more than meets the eye to reality.

Would you recommend heavy metal detox even though my sleep issue is not narcolepsy?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO-DMT is a great psychedelic in this regard because it is so pure, clear, straight, and benevolent. It cuts through all the fantasies and imagination. This could give you the clarity and freedom you seek.

It's worth trying for you. Just ramp up doses slowly.

This is what I was hoping. Only problem is my friend who I would have asked to trip sit me moved back to California, and nobody else in my life is comfortable with this usage of psychedelics. I'm thinking of getting an air-bnb here in Vegas to try it solo, but I'm worried I might have a weird trip and disrupt the property I'm staying in. Is this a genuine concern or is it extremely unlikely I could injure myself or damage the property while on 5-MeO-DMT?

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Don’t get up and walk around or interact with anyone while tripping. Trip on bed. 

remember you are safe and just breath and let go. 

Somehow I'm skeptical I will have this much lucidity as to make that conscious decision while high on 5-MeO.

@DrugsBunny you won’t know unless you try

◭"89"

@DrugsBunny I did all my 5 meo trips complete alone. Low dose of course. No trip sitter needed on low dose. 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I'm looking to have a breakthrough dose though. Do people usually get up and do stuff while on breakthrough doses?

@DrugsBunny Yes. on breakthrough dose you can scream and standing up, walking around. Therefore I recommend a trip sitter first time.

@DrugsBunny Have you considered doing an analgesic such as Acetaminophen? Pain killers tend to act as a shield of sorts against many negative thought forms, even if only on a temporary basis. This is in part why so many people rave about the effectiveness of Vicodin as a stress reliever (Hydrocode combined with Acetaminophen).

Acetaminophen causes liver damage, N-Acetyl Cysteine reverses liver damage, and has been scientifically shown to counteract Acetaminophen toxicity. Therefore, if you want to do Acetaminophen, it'd be wise to also do NAC. 

You could try Aspirin too, but note that it's a COX-1 inhibitor, which in essence means, that it blocks the platelet charged with protecting your stomach lining from the high levels of acid native there. Therefore, it must be taken with food.

Furthermore, you'd be well advised to take some kind of stomach protecting substance. Such as Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Calcium Carbonate (Active Ingredient in Tums), Omeprazole (Active Ingredient in Prilosec OTC) or Esomeprazole (Nexium OTC's Active Ingredient). So as to avoid suffering GI tract damage from the Aspirin.

How do you determine which of these substances or combinations thereof is best for you, and how do you calibrate the doses? By reflecting on your direct experiences with consideration of the advice I've given you. That should serve you well.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@DrugsBunny There’s no way of knowing. A lot of people lay still. I personally struggled at times and not at others. 

◭"89"