Sempiternity

'Game' learning

24 posts in this topic

I'm old-school, and have had much success in my dating/sex life, but I've mostly just been fumbling my way through my dating life.

I would like to learn how to properly do 'approach', and to be able to more effectively 'close'.

I see lots of people on this Dating section using terms like Sets, leading to a close, seeding the pull, bouncing, and so on. 

What is this knowledge/teachings from? Where would you suggest I go for learning effective 'game/ approach'?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Sempiternity this basically is all "pick up artistry" (PUA) or "game" knowledge.

There are different teachers/coaches and different people on here would recommend different coaches to you, because tastes differ a bit.

If you're generally ok (like there are no major insecuries due trauma or other negative past experiences) then you can indeed learn "technical game" and it will probably benefit you.

I like Todd V because he explains things in a very structured, technical way like an engineer who's dissecting social interactions.

So check out his YouTube channel.

@Thought Art Thanks, looking for other teachings, sources.

@Federico del pueblo  I'm pretty self-confident, self-assured, no trauma, good looking, talented, etc. Just lacking proper education on how to Game effectively. Looks like technical game is what I'm looking for. I looked up Todd V and subscribed. Thanks!

Anyone else have good resources to check out?

Goals? Being able to effectively approach, and close. To be able to connect deeper with those I'm attracted to. Could be casual hookups, which could maybe lead to more committed relationship if we click and have common lifegoals and the love is deep enough. 

Game is something you dont learn like techniques if thats how its taught its a cult...like pickup

Game is coming from you and how you gonna create it so there is so few real reasources...

And they wont teach you how, they will teach you how to do it yourself...

All resources you will learn is basically someone elses game that you gonna copy and you will basically be his minion instead you being your own master...

They try to make you dependant on them which is scummy...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Honestly, don't learn it if you don't have to. A lot of the hardcore pickup terminology is designed for guys who are really lacking socially, and it's a little bit culty.

Learning most of the terminology will hinder you if you are already reasonably successful in dating. At that point it's more about learning how to meet more girls, or girls that are more compatible with you.

@something_else Yea terminology will only make you digress as a man 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

14 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

Goals? Being able to effectively approach, and close. To be able to connect deeper with those I'm attracted to. Could be casual hookups, which could maybe lead to more committed relationship if we click and have common lifegoals and the love is deep enough. 

Get a nice place(ideally with a hot tub) right next to the biggest game venue near you so you can point to it and say "hey come over, I live 30 seconds away."

Do trauma releases and look into divine feminine meditations so you can effortlessly be vulnerable and connect to women on an emotional level. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Download some pickup theory and start reading.

RSD has all the theory you could ever want. Search for oldschool RSD videos. They are not on YouTube any longer but you can find them elsewhere.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPCU03Dp8Zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reZVUV7InJ4

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL76nuCstxs7jpcbJ3B5Cbrs7-4gTwjBWF

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheTaoofBadass/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPqMJTr6wCKl7I5-YrHRxLaslGrpoLsj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTrrGiRXtY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2HACKbFu8

Here are some basic videos about cold approaching and social circle. If you want to be a trained PUA take a honest Signalz or 4 week natural bootcamp and try the system by Todd V. For social circle you can try the ace formula by Adam Lyons.

Edited by Raze

@Raze Thanks for the resources!

@NoSelfSelf , @something_else  I appreciate the concern and advice, but that's not what I was asking for. I'll go through the resources and pick and choose what I think will better my chances with connections. I'm smart enough to wade through any bullshit, and find gems that can help me better in interactions with women. I'm not going to follow anyone like a cult, I just want some knowledgeable pointers on how to better approach effectively, and to close. Instead of talking with a girl, and it going nowhere because I never learned how to properly close. I've been dating for 30+ years, so I'm no newb. Just wanting to be more of a pro at approach, instead of winging it.

Top 5 YT channels:

John Anthony Lifestyle

Sergio Sorokin (all the best Todd V content)

Playing With Fire

Todd V’s main channel

Todd V’s other channel

Also, watch Leo’s 3-part series “how to get laid” — in fact, maybe do this first.

There is a lot more info, sure, but to keep from overcomplicating it (which will already almost certainly happen), the above is potentially all you will ever need. Technically, just JAL by itself will do, especially the paid program which guarantees getting laid in 8 weeks or 100% money back, but its owner has about a dozen or more active misinformation campaigns against him, and he’s kind of offputting, so be prepared for that. And this only works if you actually practice it… obviously.

Edited by The0Self

@Sempiternity Wade through the bullshit and you got into one without even starting ?

Good luck tho

It's you.

Now fight.

@Sempiternity Talking to me, I assume? Similar names ? 

Tons of free stuff here: Sergio Sorokin (collection of Todd V paid programs etc) —

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCanxC-SZpsNCUYO8LRxKPDw/playlists

But the following guy has by far the best program, IMHO, it’s just that most of his best stuff is behind a paywall, but plenty of good info can be found, for instance by going to videos and sort by date, oldest —

https://m.youtube.com/c/JohnAnthonyLifestyle/videos

^^ Just some simple primers.

BTW… His 2 complete DIY programs/systems are a bit expensive; several hundred dollars (it was $700 but that was when it was discounted, it might be even more now), and the 8 week program (which has a money back guarantee if you don’t get laid, and they’ll know bc you have 2 coaching calls a week where they go pretty deep with you, though I didn’t get that program, I just got some free weekly coaching from them while I was doing the DIY program…) is like $1800 and doubling on November 1… BUT… I’ve noticed a way around this… Part of my subscription came with a 3-part “approach breakthrough” series… I watched it, and I also did the entire DIY program. What I can tell you is that the 3 part approach breakthrough basically runs through the entire system (leaves out maybe 10% but it’s all you need) and it’s only $100! So I would recommend that if you’re light on cash. But there’s no link for it available — you have to get on one of those free 30 minute calls; they’ll be able to answer your questions about it.

Schedule a call and just mention the approach breakthrough on one of those calls. They say they’re 30min but then the schedule says “15 min” but once you’re actually on one they can actually last like 45 min (mine was almost an hour, and I scheduled a second and a third one to get free coaching ? and those were both at least 30 minutes), so they don’t really seem to be being disingenuous about it. They might even give you a deal on some stuff up front because if you get some good results with it, you easily may want to buy the rest of the program — so they’ll be happy to give you some cheap stuff up front. Mention the 3 part approach breakthrough though! Again, I watched almost all the paid content (all I have left is most of the infields, which would take a long time so I haven’t finished them), and that series basically covers everything essential. The guys at JAL will really help you out if you have the money though; like they’ll push you very hard into absolutely packing your schedule with dates. I was just doing the DIY program which doesn’t even come with coaching and even then they were holding me accountable and pushing me quite a bit — I was way outside my comfort zone for a while. If you don’t buy the coaching, they do eventually start somewhat ignoring you, but they have paying customers so that’s to be expected.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self I wouldnt want to be confused to be you ever ?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self I wouldnt want to be confused to be you ever ?

Likewise ? 

jk

It’s just that I didn’t see you post any sources and he seemed to be responding to a post that had sources so I assumed he must’ve gotten the names confused

@The0Self I could post picture of me as a source ?

He did confuse us which is a cardinal ban worthy mistake :)

It's you.

Now fight.