vindicated erudite

Post cute date ideas ITT?

35 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ikea

Hahaha not the dreaded sunday morning ikea sprees when you have perfectly usable furniture at home. 

• walk in the park
  • dancing
  • pub

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

there is at least a 50% chance she wasn't down for first date sex anyway, regardless of the type of date

It's generally not a good idea to push for first date sex anyways. It's kind of disrespectful to the woman, and can sub-communicate a couple things;

- You are just looking for a hole to fuck, don't care to spend time to know them that well if at all (fuckboy)

- You are desperate/impatient, looking to close as fast as possible, pushy

- Saying you want to go to their place or invite them to your place is basically saying, "I want us to have sex when we go to this place with a bed where we are alone". So when you give them another answer like, "I don't expect to have sex if we are in this place" you are giving a contradictory answer that leaves them guessing whether you're being truthful or not. That can come off as manipulative even if your intentions aren't.

Once you have sex the dynamic changes on a dime - women get more attached and expect a heavier investment. Yet the guy may not be interested, and you still don't really know each other all that well if it's only the first date and a few couple hours. You've got little idea if you're a great match chemistry wise or can work logistically. You may both lose interest after a couple visits and she'll feel used. It's just better for everyone as a general rule to wait until after the 1st date for anything besides kissing. It's not like you have to wait longer than a week or two anyways, that's nothing.

Not saying it should be forbidden, I mean I've had first date sex before too. If the sparks are flying everywhere then go for it. Personally I've just found it way better to wait until the 2nd meet up. I've actually rejected some girls who wanted to fuck right away, and it made them invested to meet up again.

It should be kind of obvious to both parties what the plan is anyways. Are you looking to form a long term relationship or just have some fun for a short while? You better have a decent answer and be near same page cause women will get pissed if you are just being intentionally vague to use them. You've got to pick a direction and lead where things are gonna go.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I was assuming a goal of sex as well as making sex for her a win and a fun time as well. Yes they get way more attached after sex which is why they will soon push for exclusivity unless you see them no more than once a week. That’s what a rotation is. A different girl for each day of the week works well if you can add that many to your schedule lol, and none of them will be getting particularly attached nor will they likely be pushing for exclusivity. Everybody wins.

If you particularly like one of them, make her your main gf organically by beginning to see her multiple times a week — she will soon be your gf.

@The0Self Fucking multiple girls at a time and having a "rotation" of different people in the same week is kind of an unethical thing to do, especially if they are recurring women and not one offs from a bar. If you don't know why it's unethical consider the fact you need to consciously hide what you're doing from each woman, as if any of them found out or you honestly told them they were just a name on a wheel, you'd get slapped in the face and probably make them cry.

Not to mention how insanely reckless that is with diseases. You could pick something up not knowing and spread it much faster than you can get tested. Condoms aren't even good protection.

If your goal is to just purely have fun or cover up some insecurity by upping your body count go ahead. Just consider how much you're gambling with other peoples health and emotions.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Not setting rotation means either one of two things: seeing each girl more than once a week, or not having very much sex at all. If you see them more than once a week, people get hurt, especially if you’re a high value player who rocks the shit out of them in the bedroom. Oxytocin overload. Believe me, I’ve carefully considered the ethics of this, and yes it does take finesse — better me than someone who doesn’t even consider the ethics at all, and there’s a 99% chance that’s who they’d be hooking up with, because 99% of ultra non-needy guys are an asshole and a half. Or they’ll settle for a nice guy and constantly want more. This is indeed playing with fire, sure, but if you can play the game well, it’s on your shoulders to do it as best you can.

Not to mention, most of the girls you hook up with don’t eventually get to be in rotation. It happens organically and it’s not always easy to keep them coming back — not that I’d force it; they want it just as bad.

Edited by The0Self

@Roy The point, for me at least, is it’s the only way to get so well calibrated with girls and relationships, that you’re at the pinnacle of what’s possible for you in terms of having the ability to attract the highest possible quality partners, and thus have the maximum number of options available to you, and therefore eventually end up with the most compatible woman when you do settle down. It’s not simply about having sex — I could almost take that or leave it. The assertiveness and mental strength from doing this has spillover into all other areas of life.

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ikea

:D

The way it is structured though gives me PTSD to this day, the fact that you have to go through the whole thing to get out

@vindicated erudite

On 2022-10-10 at 8:48 PM, vindicated erudite said:

ITT stands for in this thread.

You mean online dating inside this forum? Good luck, it's against forum guidelines to share any personal info about yourself in this forum. At best is dm the user to write or post a sexy picture, but very little online dating potential at all.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@vindicated erudite

You mean online dating inside this forum? Good luck, it's against forum guidelines to share any personal info about yourself in this forum. At best is dm the user to write or post a sexy picture, but very little online dating potential at all.

Not what I meant lol. I'm looking for date ideas for girls I meet on Tinder or Instagram.

Edited by vindicated erudite

1. Board game hang out places. There is this local place that host board games for people to play on Friday nights, its a casual place to meet people and have fun.
  2. Out door movie drive ins, where your in your car, or parking the car in a nice area with good scenery and just talking, this some how happens often on dates and we talk for hours.
  3. Obviously if you have a place of your own, cook for her and watch movies, but if its a first date this is usually not going to happen
Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 10/10/2022 at 2:18 PM, The0Self said:

Yeah the vibe that gets you laid is basically having the mindset that you can't even imagine she wouldn't want to have sex with you.

I went on a date with a girl who told me she was looking for a platonic spiritual relationship and I also didnt want sex and wanted friendship with deep intimacy forms of love making/connection. All of this was communicated to her at some point during our long intimate conversations and obviously it lead to sex lol. :ph34r:^_^

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

15 minutes ago, integral said:
  1. Board game hang out places. There is this local place that host board games for people to play on Friday nights, its a casual place to meet people and have fun.
  2. Out door movie drive ins, where your in your car, or parking the car in a nice area with good scenery and just talking, this some how happens often on dates and we talk for hours.
  3. Obviously if you have a place of your own, cook for her and watch movies, but if its a first date this is usually not going to happen

I like these ideas.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@vindicated erudite

Dude, he means "post ideas in this thread"

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus