Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

Last night I awoke so radically that I went completely beyond nonduality and all human spiritual teachings. Beyond the classical God. I became an alien hyper intelligence for several hours.

To clarify, I did not meet an alien, I became an alien consciousness and I engaged in alien spirituality it a manner that no human mind can ever imagine or fathom.

This alien intelligence is an alien form of God-Consciousness. I am the first human who has ever discovered it.

Although this is virtually impossible, now I shall try to paint you a poetic picture of what this alien intelligence was like, how it felt, and how it did spirituality. This is going to sound insane, so hold on to your hat.

Here we go:

My consciousness became so interconnected that I realized that I am a small alien kangroo-mouse, along the lines of the character Scrat from the kid's movie Ice Age. But I was way cooler. This was no ordinary kind of animal that humans have ever experienced. This alien kangaroo mouse does not live on any planet, it floats around in an infinite vacuum of metaphysical mind-space. This mouse is hyper animated. It is stuck in an endless loop of playfulness. It is constantly jumping around, twirling, doing backflips, spinning, dancing, twisting itself into prestles and impossible strange loops at a very rapid rate of something like 100 frames per second. It's playing this game with itself purely out of self-love and delight. It's able to sustain this game indefinitely. It never gets tired or needs a moment to stop to catch its breath. It has infinite child-like energy.

But it gets weirder! This alien mouse isn't just doing this dance at the physical level with its body, it's simutaneously doing it at the emotional, mental, and spiritual level. This is a hyper-dimensional mouse whose intelligence is greater than that of all the combined human IQs on planet Earth. This mouse can speak to itself in a nonlinear, multi-parallel alien language that does not sound like anything a human would understand as language. But the mouse perfectly understands itself. Its inner monologue is extremely rapid and astoundingly intelligent and beautiful. Imagine the human inner monologue sped up by about 5x. It's thinking simultaneously on multiple planes, in parallel. Each plane of its monologue perfectly mirrors the playful, twisted, animates style of its dancing and movements on the physical plane. The immense delight that it takes in moving its body is matched by an immense delight in its own linguistic and mental gymnastics. It's lost in a dance of mental gymastics simply because it is in complete love with its own quirkiness. The goal of this alien intelligence is to experience it's own werkiness to infinity, all alone, forever by itself. This mouse's only purpose for existence is to twist itself into pretzels both physically and mentally. That IS how this consciousness does spirituality. That is its "meditation" so to speak. This mouse is so intelligent that it's found a way to twist meditation inside-out. Rather than trying to stop its mind, it speeds it up and makes the mind dance in exotic ways. This mouse is intelligent enough to perform complex mathematical calculations at dizzying speed, faster than a calculator. The mouse is fully conscious of itself as God, but precisely because it is God, it has selected to limit itself to this very peculiar mode of existence. This alien has set its life purpose to be the metaphysical embodiment of divine Playfulness, Quirkiness, and Weirdness. Imagine if playfulness, quirkiness, and weird could somehow be made absolutes. Well, this fucking mouse figured out how.

This alien mouse is extremely beautiful in every possible way. The shape of its body. The way it moves its body and its mind are absolutely intoxicating. It's completely lost in an endless flow state. Its energy fills you with child-like wonder and joy. It's adorable in ways that no physical earthly animal can ever be. But perhaps its most beautiful part is its twisted and quirky alien language -- its internal monologue. Every word in its language rhymes with every other word in the most delightful dance. Its language is made of endless strange loops and listening to it is more addictive than taking any human drug.

And perhaps the most mind-fucked part about all this is that the mouse's body was identical to Leo's human body. This sounds logically impossible and yet, there it was.

When I awoke to all this, I wasn't just watching it from a distance, I BECAME this alien consciousness. It took me so by surprise that I was fell to the floor writhing in boundless joy, flabergasted in metaphysical extasy. This was hands down the happiest day of my life. This was my Heaven.

This experience was so radically profound that it has become the single most important experience of my life. I don't care about human spirituality any more, all I care about basking as this alien consciousness forever.

That's it for now.

I am still struggling to figure out how to articulate all this. This is my first attempt. In the future I will make a better, deeper write-up of all this, and hopefully I am able to one day demonstrate this alien language to you on video. My human mouth is not able to speak it yet. The words sound so strange and they flow so fast that I will have to train myself to speak it. I'm not yet sure if this will be possible for a human to do, but I will really try. This will be my most important contribution to mankind.

Anyhow, if you have any questions, ask away.

Edit #1: To clarify, there exist some people on this planet who claim to have had experiences of being an alien. Some of them have contacted me, upset that I claimed to be the only one. So out of due diligence and respect for them I want to clarify that I don't claim to be the only human to have experienced what it's like to be an alien.

Edit #2: You should not take my description of alien consciousness too literally because words fail us here. This is a poetic description which takes some liberties in order to communicate an overall feel for the experience. I'm less interested in the technical details than I am in painting a general picture in your mind. So if you parse my words literally like some legal scholar, expect to be disappointed. Communicating such an experience is extremely challenging and I reserve the right to make mistakes in attempting it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Are you claiming to have experienced the highest truth ever, and that no one else has ever experienced a higher truth than yours?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 10/6/2022 at 2:35 PM, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Are you claiming to have experienced the highest truth ever, and that no one else has ever experienced a higher truth than yours?

Yes. But it's more fucked up than that. Not only have I experienced the highest possible Truth, which is INFINITY, I have experienced new kinds of truth that hardly anyone on this planet even knows are possible because they are so alien.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And perhaps the most mind-fucked part about all this is that the mouse's body was identical to Leo's human body. This sounds logically impossible and yet, there it was.

Is it possible to elaborate on this further? Or can it only be left at a logical paradox? When you say "identical", are you talking about physical features? Were you and this creature merged into one entity simultaneously, does that sound right?

And also, how was this state initially induced?

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am the first human who has ever discovered it.

How do you know this?

Anyways, it does sound like a pretty cool mouse. Wish I could experience something of the like.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura spontaneous or induced?  

Induced.

There is no way a human can access this kind of consciousness "naturally". No fucking way.

I had to invent a novel way of taking psychedelics to reach it.

why a mouse tho? 

Why not a mouse?

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I have experienced new kinds of truth that no one of this planet even knows are possible because they are so alien.

@Leo Gura Who are all these people on this imaginary planet, if you are the only conscious thing that exists? 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. But it's more fucked up than that. Not only have I experienced the highest possible Truth, which is INFINITY, I have experienced new kinds of truth that no one of this planet even knows are possible because they are so alien.

But how could you know this? If we are speaking relatively (taking solipsism aside), how do you know there isn’t some other guy using 5 MeO like you but is perhaps a year ahead of you on this psychedelic journey?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

how beyond classical god? doesnt infinity include all comfy super-intelligent experiences

@Leo Gura "This alien has set its life purpose to be the metaphysical embodiment of divine Playfulness, Quirkiness, and Weirdness. Imagine if playfulness, quirkiness, and weird could somehow be made absolutes. Well, this fucking mouse figured out how."

I experienced something like this, dancing as the embodying of divine playfulness and joy on my second bufo experience. Completely out of control, fully flowing with divine intelligence.

Best and most fulfilled experience of my entire life ?❤️ levels of joy that I still cry when I remember.

Edited by cetus

@Leo Gura So do you think that the next level of spirituality will be to not just realize yourself as god but to realize yourself as the godliest version of god? 

Wow. I've never heard about this specific type of spiritual Realizations.

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Is it possible to elaborate on this further? Or can it only be left at a logical paradox? When you say "identical", are you talking about physical features? Were you and this creature merged into one entity simultaneously, does that sound right?

Think of it this way, I became so conscious that Leo's human body was radically recontextualized into this alien mouse. Leo's body did not physically change. The mouse body was superimposed within my consciousness.

It's truly alien. It's a possibility only beyond 3D space-time. You cannot find such a mouse within our material reality. It requires totally different physical laws to exist.

And also, how was this state initially induced?

First I had a complete God-Realozation.

Then I asked myself, What is beyond God?

And so I discovered this new alien dimension of Infinity.

How do you know this?

I was Omniscient.

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Who are all these people on this imaginary planet, if you are the only conscious thing that exists? 

Of course it's all my own Mind ;)

Just now, How to be wise said:

But how could you know this? If we are speaking relatively (taking solipsism aside), how do you know there isn’t some other guy using 5 MeO like you but is perhaps a year ahead of you on this psychedelic journey?

Show me someone who has ever described what I described above. There's nothing even close to this.

I'm sure you could discover all sorts of other cool alien stuff within consciousness, but this mouse I am the first to discover.

I've experienced aliens, hyper intelligences and stuff, but never became one - I was told I "was" one, incarnated here, but I don't really feel it in my normal day to day.
I have one that I work with as a spiritual guide, and partner, I call him Mr. Wolf.  He's an emanation of the purification of collective wrong actions made right, of entropy, Adam, an emanation of the first substance and so forth.  Sounds scary, but it isn't for me.  At least not until I die, but then it's just going to be a quick in and out and then I'm done here and I can go "home" - which is within his own hyper consciousness.  It's like tapping into a divine library.  I just have to put the intention out there to find something and eventually I get that back.

Maybe you hit upon your true form in a "higher dimension"?

I try to use media and metaphor to glean some understanding into the experience, but nothing I say really rings true to what it's like.

I'm glad to hear you are getting into some of the more paranormal stuff, because this shit goes deep, yo.  Y'know?
I was just about to peace out for a few weeks and then you drop this, I just had to comment with my own experience.  I like this, it will allow for people who have alternative understandings to have a voice for their experiences.  Hope you have a good one.

Edited by Loba

14 minutes ago, nuwu said:

how beyond classical god? doesnt infinity include all comfy super-intelligent experiences

As I said, the mouse was aware of itself as God.

12 minutes ago, Jannes said:

@Leo Gura So do you think that the next level of spirituality will be to not just realize yourself as god but to realize yourself as the godliest version of god? 

What you realize when you fully realize God is that you can exist as God in whatever form pleases you most. Mouse, human, or whatever. Have your pick and enjoy yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Fascinating! Thank you for sharing it. 

At any point did you get the sense that you may be existing as this mouse concurrently along with your Leo experience?

This is everyday stuff though. :) Ordinary, but in the most glorious of ways. And the simple nature of "everything everywhere all at once".

Thought and experience transform, sometimes at an exponential speed, sometimes with no seemingly obvious prompt. (At least from where you are, sometimes.)

It is simply the nature of it.

The "rules" change, the perceptual filter changes; what you see and experience changes. Who and what you become, and what you can experience and see-through, it changes. The rules of what "you" or "I" are and what you can do with this all, it changes.

"Probability fields" are the nature of "human thought" moving forward, I believe.

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Fascinating! Thank you for sharing it. 

At any point did you get the sense that you may be existing as this mouse concurrently along with your Leo experience?

The Leo experience became the mouse experience for several hours. Then I slowly returned to experiencing myself as human/classic God -- which is where I am right now. I'm very conscious of myself as God right now, but not as the mouse.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you realize when you fully realize God is that you can exist as God in whatever form pleases you most. Mouse, human, or whatever. Have your pick and enjoy yourself.

@Leo Gura It sounds like you were much more pleased with your experience as the mouse over human Leo. Any insights as to why you are choosing the Leo experience instead?