r0ckyreed

Deconstructing Buddhism: Simple Reasons Why Buddhism Is False

195 posts in this topic

Think of it this way: Buddhism and Advaita already exists and everyone knows about it. So what would be the point of me teaching it? It would add nothing of value to the world. I offer an alternative path to God. Up to you whether you want to follow it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The nice thing about my teachings is that they are 100% empirical. You can easily test them out using the methods I suggested.

It's a hell of a lot faster than testing out Buddhism.

I have done all of what you have, Im on 700-800 trips in 15 years.

All of what you are pointing to is non complex, obvious and straight forward, and has been verified. 

But, you still seem to think there is somewhere else to go, some other dream worth dreaming. This dream, this moment, out of an infinite number of possible possibilities is Perfection, you don't seem to realize this yet. You still seem to think there is something outside of this moment that you need to get to, that you need to imagine something else to truly understand Infinity 

When you go deep into mind, you find Nibbana, which is what the Buddha is pointing to: undivided or undiffernitated Infinity -> but you haven't experienced this non experience yet. You only speak about Creation side of Infinity, which is actually a polorized divided part of Infinity, if you go one step further in your journey you will dissapear into Nibbana, or undivided Infinity, which can obviously not be spoke about, cos you need to divide to speak about it

You just dance around this topic

No one is taking away from your articulation of metaphyics/epistemology/God/Infinity -> they are priceless

Edited by bambi

1 minute ago, bambi said:

There's various ways of going about it. Quantity != quality.

1 minute ago, bambi said:

undivided or undiffernitated Infinity -> but you haven't experienced this non experience yet. You only speak about Creation side of Infinity, which is actually a polorized divided part of Infinity

I'm well aware of formless Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's various ways of going about it. Quantity != quality.

I'm well aware of formless Infinity.

But I watched everyone of your videos, including the Infinity of Gods, where you wink at the camera which is precisely my wink I wink to myself when going deep into Mind, I've realized all of your teachings, and then went into Nibbana, which isn't just formless Infinity, it's unpolzarized infinity, its basically Death.. Absolute Death, it actually underpins every moment. It is precisely why change can occur, all previous states of Conciousness rest in Nibbana, theres a deep relationship between Polarized Infinity (Life) and Unpolarized Infinity (Death) 

I even was given the option to restart the dream or change it in anyway, then I realized it's Perfection and there is nowhere to go

All time is a construct, so if we go into this singualrity of white Love, there is no time there, so to go there for a moment or eternity is exactly the same thing.

This life, this dream, this moment, this is it man, and anytime you try to escape it, you realize this is the best place to be

Unless you know somehting I dont

Edited by bambi

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

OP, to understand Buddhism, you would need to actually put your ass on the line, commit to relentless meditation, contemplation and work with a real master.

My priority is to understand Truth and Consciousness, not Buddhism. I don’t think anyone really understands what Buddhism is but the Buddha, assuming he even existed. If the Buddha existed, then the truth died with him. Buddhism is Buddha’s truth not yours. Buddhism, like Christianity is another fairytale game of telephone now.

Pick whatever poison you want: Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, etc. It is all thoughts and beliefs, not truth. It is easier to deconstruct Christianity, much harder with Buddhism. Why is it so hard for you all to deconstruct Buddhism? You won’t like the answer.

By the way, there was no tone, argumentation or projection in my original post. All I said was to think for yourself by first deconstructing Buddhism and all ideology. If Buddhism was really about Truth then you should have no problem questioning it and deconstructing it. If anything, it is many of you who are projecting. You have no idea what work I have or have not done, and that really shouldn’t matter. 

If me deconstructing Buddhism is a waste of time, then this is the best waste of my time. Any thought you are attached to, you must let go of. A true Buddhist even let’s go of the whole idea and belief system of Buddhism. Look at the Buddhist sage who proclaimed: “If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.” Transcend Buddhism or not.

I made this post because it is clear to me that the paradigm and belief system of Buddhist dogma is highly prevalent here.

Btw, I have had more breakthroughs just by my own independent contemplations than I ever had with believing in Buddhism. You can borrow some tools from others to start off, but at the end of the day, you need to do it yourself and make it all your own. Don’t be a follower, be a leader! Independent thinking and intellectual freedom is the greatest gift I have given myself.

Again, do you care about truth or about being right? What if Buddhism does not align with Truth? What will you do then?

If you think Buddhism is true, how do you know? What is the correct understanding and practice of Buddhism? That will be a hard one to answer because there are so many traditions. Traditions are about culture, not truth.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Dead is imaginary. God cannot die.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol come on Leo you know he knows that, he is using the term to make the point. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It can depolorize itself, this is what Death would be. Of course nothing can stop it from re-polarizing

A vampire is bitten and he sees the world in a totally different way. But it doesn't happen overnight. The person he once was must slowly die away, piece by piece, cell by cell - until finally all that is left is a husk, and then dust, and then nothing at all.

Apparently.

Just as a practical example: whatever Daniel Ingram and Shinzen Young are teaching is not God-Realization.

That should make you shit your pants if you are a Buddhist.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, bambi said:

All of what you are pointing to is non complex, obvious and straight forward, and has been verified. 

But, you still seem to think there is somewhere else to go, some other dream worth dreaming. This dream, this moment, out of an infinite number of possible possibilities is Perfection, you don't seem to realize this yet. You still seem to think there is something outside of this moment that you need to get to, that you need to imagine something else to truly understand Infinity 

When you go deep into mind, you find Nibbana, which is what the Buddha is pointing to: undivided or undiffernitated Infinity -> but you haven't experienced this non experience yet. You only speak about Creation side of Infinity, which is actually a polorized divided part of Infinity, if you go one step further in your journey you will dissapear into Nibbana, or undivided Infinity, which can obviously not be spoke about, cos you need to divide to speak about it

You just dance around this topic

No one is taking away from your articulation of metaphyics/epistemology/God/Infinity -> they are priceless

I have actually have had experiences that were completely undifferentiated and unpolarized states of nondual consciousness, where there was just nothing infinitely, pure potential, pure rest. I am curious as to why you call it a non-experience? Or do you mean something else than this? As far as I have found out, there is no such thing as non-experience, only experience. Even this undifferentiated void is experience.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

What I like least about Buddhism is its denial of life. their ultimate goal is to stop the wheel of reincarnations and end what they consider to be pure suffering: life. For me, life is wonderful and spirituality has as its ultimate goal to savor life in the deepest possible way.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Might need the samadhi snacks for this one ? :)  and a nice reclining chair.

Reminds me of this one xD

Just now, Tahuti said:

Buddhism is great for concentration. Mainly the Theravedic maps. That is all I use it for. It will not awaken you though. 

I've done over 287 dmt trips. I usually do kriya while tripping and have awoken so deeply that I realized Buddhism is only good for increasing concentration skills.

Yes, Kriya is boring, but is quite nice for breathing.

DMT is fun.

Buddhism is my favourite though.

Apparently.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are yogic practices that can help with that.

Apparently.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

their ultimate goal is to stop the wheel of reincarnations and end what they consider to be pure suffering: life. For me, life is wonderful and spirituality has as its ultimate goal to savor life in the deepest possible way.

Agreed. Even reincarnation is an unfounded belief. Where is reincarnation in your direct experience? If there is no past and no future, then there are no reincarnations of Buddha or of you.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I like least about Buddhism is its denial of life. their ultimate goal is to stop the wheel of reincarnations and end what they consider to be pure suffering: life. For me, life is wonderful and spirituality has as its ultimate goal to savor life in the deepest possible way.

The thing here where I think Buddhism is wrong is still the belief in a separate self that keeps reincarnating, like how you can somehow forever get out from the world of form. God will never ever stop experiencing form, it will never permanently stop all manifestation for good, it will keep taking on different forms forever. But God also simultaneously is also resting in pure nondual consciousness, the world of unmanifest form. In a way when you realize you are God you get infinite reincarnation, but also infinite "liberation" (I don't like this word - but you get what I mean). In fact when you realize that time does not exist, then every single experience will be repeated infinitely.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just as a practical example: whatever Daniel Ingram and Shinzen Young are teaching is not God-Realization.

They teach 1/8 of the Buddhist path: they literally only teach the 7th part, there is one more part Right Concentrataiton (8th part), whcih is a completely different type of meditation known as Shamatha or Jhana , that is Absolute Non Dual states of mind. The monk Ajahn Brahm wrote this short article: https://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/thejhanas.pdf the Jhanas are pyschedelic type experiences but even more intense, you haven't heard about them, learnt about them, or experienced them, and thats why you speak ignorantly about them

The Buddha just created a model, thats it, a model a vehicle to use yourself to explore Mind,

Following the model is completley trasnsformative, you can't cheat your way into Jhana, you have to fully embody everything, it literally changes you, you have to let go of everything

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Agreed. Even reincarnation is an unfounded belief. Where is reincarnation in your direct experience? If there is no past and no future, then there are no reincarnations of Buddha or of you.

Reincarnation is in your direct experience. It is the belief in the reality and ownership of a self / selves.

Apparently.

11 minutes ago, amanen said:

I have actually have had experiences that were completely undifferentiated and unpolarized states of nondual consciousness, where there was just nothing infinitely, pure potential, pure rest. I am curious as to why you call it a non-experience? Or do you mean something else than this? As far as I have found out, there is no such thing as non-experience, only experience. Even this undifferentiated void is experience.

There is a place of mind, that cannot be spoke about, or communicated, as it is a non experience, think about when you go into deep sleep at night. Think about where every previous state of conciousness goes

This is different form Nothingness, this is a complete cessation of Mind