D2sage

Sweden Has now Higher Crime Rate than USA

123 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course immigration can cause problems, but you gotta actually demonstrate that because it's all too easy to just make up such assumptions from xenophobic bias, as folks love to do in the US. I have not seen any evidence that immigration in the US inherently causes problems or is a net negative on society.

@Leo Gura

We're past this "assumption" 

This has been apparent for many years for anyone who has not been in denial about what is happening day to day and the escalation of crime, or who has been to busy to cry wolf, making false racism claims when trying to raise awareness and discussion around the negative progression.

The sitting government hasn't been willing to order BRÅ to analyze the statistics that is being gathered. The Social Democrats previous prime minister Stefan Löven even claimed BRÅ did not need to do any analyze because Stefan already knew immigrant crime claims was not true (his claims can be viewed on YouTube).

After a while they gave way, and statistics via BRÅ confirms claims. Still they haven't acted on it, delayed action, and actions that are not directly addressing the problem, predominately concerned about the "Sweden image".

This inability to observe, identify act, and defaulting to denial until not possible to deny anymore, is one of the reasons, not to say the reason why Swedish Democrates has advanced for each year that passes.

The statistical BRÅ data is readily available to be read. 

Swedish government come to repeatedly claim that "we didn't see it coming" but truth is they've ignore all signals and dismissed everyone's warnings, often as being a threat against democracy. 

BRÅ confirms certain crime  and severe violent crime being over represented by immigration from certain regions, but interestingly also shows that second generation immigrants being more so over-represented in those statistics. 

This is again pointing towards integration issues, exclusion from Swedish society and norms, parallel societies emerging and so on. 

Sweden has cared more about that "Sweden image" where having open borders and hearts sends stronger signals than actually caring about the immigrants and their sustainable integration into the Swedish society. 

We essentially don't support integrating immigrants, and it's up to them to integrate themselves, which not very many are interested or capable of doing by their own devices. 

Of course, the group of immigrants that commit these kind of crimes are a small percentage of all immigrants . 

There are many other problems connected to Swedish government and its inability to deal with immigration from a systemic perspective, but this also by no means limited to immigration and is seen across the board. A deeper inability see and take cause and effect into account.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@D2sage You should have shared a link like this, and you would have proven your theory.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338563093_Migrants_and_Crime_in_Sweden_in_the_Twenty-First_Century

The investigation (from 2002 to 2017) covers seven distinct categories of crime, and distinguishes between seven regions of origin.

Based on 33 per cent of the population (2017), 58 per cent of those suspect for total crime on reasonable grounds are migrants.

Regarding murder, manslaughter and attempted murder, the figures are 73 percent, while the proportion of robbery is 70 per cent.

Non-registered migrants are linked to about 13 per cent of total crime. Given the fact that this group is small, crime propensity among non-registered migrants is significant

It's certainly possible to be a problem if many immigrants are coming from low levels of Spiral development. The best steelman of anti-immigrantion is that a stage Green society cannot accomodate an endless number of stage Purple & Red people without it dragging things down. This would be a legit argument. But still it needs empirical validation.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's certainly possible to be a problem if many immigrants are coming from low levels of Spiral development. The best steelman of anti-immigrantion is that a stage Green society cannot accomodate an endless number of stage Purple & Red people without it dragging things down. This would be a legit argument. But still it needs empirical validation.

You have a pro immigration bias because you ire an immigrant yoyurself. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Isn’t anyone in the United States who isn’t Native American an immigrant tho? Or atleast can trace their lineage in America to immigration?

I get your argument and where you're going saying that Sweden, and societies similar to Sweden's level of development, would have a blind spot for and be more susceptible to increases in crime from policies regarding mass immigration.

However, we can't just blanket statement and make emotional appeals to generalized groups of people and a generalized movement of people going mostly into your country, and some going out of your country. You say, and the social democrats in Sweden say, the problem is mass immigration. Okay, but which parts of that mass immigrations? Which demographic parts of that mass immigration? Is it just only gang culture?

The reason why I'm asking, is because there are way more factors that go into increases in crime, other than just increasing the surplus of people coming into your country, not accounting how successfully they can integrate into Swedish culture.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:37 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Actually my default instinct is to not like immigrants. But I try to not act on this bias because I know it's just a silly xenophobic instinct that most humans have. If I was truly honest I would prefer to live in white neighborhood. However I am not going to allow such biases to affect my politics. Diversity is uncomfortable but it is good for mankind overall.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually my default instinct is to not like immigrants. But I try to not act on this bias because I know it's just a silly xenophobic instinct that most humans have.

Edited just now by Leo Gura

What is it about immigrants that you don't like or you would rather not admit. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What is it about immigrants that you don't like or you would rather not admit. 

Political decisions cannot be based on personal perferences, they have to be based on what is best for the whole community even if I don't like it.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Political decisions cannot be based on personal perferences, they have to be based on what is best for the whole community even if I don't like it.

But the question is what do you hate about immigrants? Come to the point. 

♡✸♡.

5 minutes ago, Yali said:

Is this not blatantly racist? @Leo Gura

I prefer certain races over others. The difference is I don't act out those biases and I try to treat people equally. A proper racist acts out on his biases and tries to justify and enshrine them into law.

If you are very honest, most people are racist. It's just wired into the human mind. Nothing surprising about that.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually my default instinct is to not like immigrants.

But what do you not like about immigrants?

♡✸♡.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But what do you not like about immigrants?

Well, for example, I don't want to buy a house in a neighborhood where everyone speaks Spanish or wears pants down on their ass.

The biggest problem with immigrants is when they refuse to assimilate and drag their old culture along with them and create their own little sub-cultures.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Yali said:

A proper racist acts our on their biases, a closet racist hides their biases.

You've admitted that you have biases you don't act out on, so that would make you a closet racist.

Nuance is lost on you I see.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, for example, I don't want to buy a house in a neighborhood where everyone speaks Spanish or wears pants down on their ass.

The biggest problem with immigrants is when they refuse to assimilate and drag their old culture along with them and create their own little sub-cultures.

I respect and understand your honesty. 

♡✸♡.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I prefer certain races over others. The difference is I don't act out those biases and I try to treat people equally. A proper racist acts out on his biases and tries to justify and enshrine them into law.

If you are very honest, most people are racist. It's just wired into the human mind. Nothing surprising about that.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What an authentic Gigachad, telling it like it is. I unironically appreciate that kind of open honesty, though I'd expect more drama-mongering once the trolls see this :ph34r:

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I don't so much mind well diversified neighborhoods. What I don't like is an all-ethnic neighborhood. Like I don't wanna live in a neighhood of all Hassidic orthodox Jews. That is just awkward.

Edited by Leo Gura

Gotta say I’m a little disgusted by what Leo just posted here. You could say he is just being truthful but goes against his plans to be a better role model from his video a few months back about the direction of actualized.org. 

2 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

Gotta say I’m a little disgusted by what Leo just posted here. You could say he is just being truthful but goes against his plans to be a better role model from his video a few months back about the direction of actualized.org. 

Lol