BartekD

I saw a ghost

21 posts in this topic

When I was a baby, still in the crib I woke up in the middle of the night and started looking around the room. As I looked around, I saw a pink/purple, transparent, woman 20s-30s or so going through my grandma's closet looking through the clothes and I think she was trying them on. I was still a baby so I freaked the fuck out and hid under the blanket while looking at my parents who were sleeping right next to me. I remember being very quiet because I thought that something bad was going to happen if I cry. That's as far as memory goes anything after that is a blur. I don't know if this was a dream or what. I can still remember that very vividly after all these years and it Often comes back up because of how clear it was.

I was curious if anyone has had encounters with something similar that they can recall or has any idea what this might have been 

Probably hallucinations. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Probably seen a ghost. 

Yes, many people have these encounters, especially when they are young.

25 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

What's the difference?

The same difference between nighttime dreams and waking reality .

-Osho

@Someone here

Just now, Someone here said:

The same difference between nighttime dreams and waking reality .

If you aren't talking about content difference then there's none.

Who told you that "others" are real?

24 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

If you aren't talking about content difference then there's none.

Dream are less consistent. The waking reality is more rigid and solid .

-Osho

@Someone here

But that's content difference, what I am talking about is that they are the same from absolute perspective.

Who told you that "others" are real?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Dream are less consistent. The waking reality is more rigid and solid .

This was a very consistent experience (outside of the woman), I woke up and everything was exactly in its place the only difference was a pink transparent woman going through the closet. I also vividly remember staring at my parents while looking from under the blanket. That being said I do remember some dreams from that age too so there is a chance it was a dream. I also spoke with my family members about the crib I was in, its location, and other details, and they confirmed that was the case. But this doesn't mean I didn't wake up in a dream or something.

18 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Search "sleep paralysis". I used to get this ALL the time.

I wasn't paralyzed 

@BartekD you had an out of body experience and Did not know it

I See people all the time in astral plane. It's just some seconds you saw her right? Not some minutes 

@BartekD    Welcome to the paranormal club, where if you have had a spiritual/paranormal problem and ask mainstream sources for help, most would turn you away. Yelp.com has professional mediums and psychics if you want to know more about this particular occurrence. Searching for a hypnotist could also be viable, as you said this event happened so long ago in your childhood that a hypnotist might be able to help you remember that event more clearly.

@Judy2 @Judy2 @Judy2 no this Did not came into my mind

On astral World you dont have much time. Mostly it ends in some seconds or just some Minutes (about 2 to 3 minutes maximum from my experiences) . 

17 hours ago, BartekD said:

When I was a baby, still in the crib I woke up in the middle of the night and started looking around the room. As I looked around, I saw a pink/purple, transparent, woman 20s-30s or so going through my grandma's closet looking through the clothes and I think she was trying them on. I was still a baby so I freaked the fuck out and hid under the blanket while looking at my parents who were sleeping right next to me. I remember being very quiet because I thought that something bad was going to happen if I cry. That's as far as memory goes anything after that is a blur. I don't know if this was a dream or what. I can still remember that very vividly after all these years and it Often comes back up because of how clear it was.

I was curious if anyone has had encounters with something similar that they can recall or has any idea what this might have been 

I think this could be more indicative of a waking dream.  When children's minds are still developing they can actually hallucinate a lot of things that adults can't.  I remember having dreams or even waking moments where aspects of the dream were still prevalent at that young of an age.  I would also have dreams that were in my room that felt so real, it seemed like I was awake, only to see something completely out of context, like a demon or a leprechaun or something.  Normally I take people's paranormal experiences into account, but when you're young it has been shown that more often than not it is a side affect of having a growing brain, on top of this memories from this age can be easily distorted and are so flexible.

I have had two experiences as an adult where I woke up to something that was seemingly paranormal, but I am open to it being the remnant of a dream as well.

The first time, I woke up and there was a pitch black alien, with skin as shiny and smooth as an orca.  It had high cheek bones, grey eyes with a gradient, a calm expression, a mouth, bald, female, and the sheen that illuminated off of the skin looked pure white and seemed to be coming from an energy source inside of the body.  As if it was a pitch black entity that was running of of a core of pure white energy.  It was resting, mirroring me on my bed on its own little pillow.  The bed had extended for this hallucination, as I was actually resting at the very end and there was no more space for another creature, so it was basically watching me sleep on its own materialized portion of my mattress.  I didn't react.  I blinked three times, each time it got less noticeable and after the third blink, it was gone.  

A few weeks later, it appeared again.  It was standing in the middle of my room and was about seven feet tall and was illuminated by the moon in my window.  It had a black robe with a collar that also had the white sheen to it, and a very long neck with a big head, it almost looked like an African deity or something, combined with an alien.  It was watching out of my window, until I stood up and yelled "Go away!" in a panic, then it turned to look at me with its big grey eyes and telepathically spoke into my mind, I could feel it's surprise as its emotions permeated me, "You can see me?!"  And then, again after three blinks, it was gone.

I later made a work of art, using this creature in mind, with a pitch black face from an African mask superimposed over a large sun, and within the pure white lines of sheen, I added extra detail there.  I was able to influence an entity to speak to me from this picture somehow during a period of sickness.

tl;dr - Childhood experiences are more likely the product of a growing brain - hallucination and it can be hard to know because you were so young.  I also give experiences of meeting what looked to be like an alien twice after waking up in the middle of the night.  It could have just been a dream, I have no clue.

Edited by Loba

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@BartekD you had an out of body experience and Did not know it

I See people all the time in astral plane. It's just some seconds you saw her right? Not some minutes 

@OBEler Yeah this was a huge what-the-fuck-moment and then I started to hide and it was done. Out of curiosity, how do you practice astral travel? If thats what it was I would love to learn and know more 

59 minutes ago, Loba said:

I think this could be more indicative of a waking dream.  When children's minds are still developing they can actually hallucinate a lot of things that adults can't.  I remember having dreams or even waking moments where aspects of the dream were still prevalent at that young of an age.  I would also have dreams that were in my room that felt so real, it seemed like I was awake, only to see something completely out of context, like a demon or a leprechaun or something.  Normally I take people's paranormal experiences into account, but when you're young it has been shown that more often than not it is a side affect of having a growing brain, on top of this memories from this age can be easily distorted and are so flexible.

I have had two experiences as an adult where I woke up to something that was seemingly paranormal, but I am open to it being the remnant of a dream as well.

The first time, I woke up and there was a pitch black alien, with skin as shiny and smooth as an orca.  It had high cheek bones, grey eyes with a gradient, a calm expression, a mouth, bald, female, and the sheen that illuminated off of the skin looked pure white and seemed to be coming from an energy source inside of the body.  As if it was a pitch black entity that was running of of a core of pure white energy.  It was resting, mirroring me on my bed on its own little pillow.  The bed had extended for this hallucination, as I was actually resting at the very end and there was no more space for another creature, so it was basically watching me sleep on its own materialized portion of my mattress.  I didn't react.  I blinked three times, each time it got less noticeable and after the third blink, it was gone.  

This is a big possibility as well, I have some dreams that I remember from that age that were very vivid as well, one time I saw my dad walking around and instead of having a head he had a bone that would just stick out and he would try to play with me. Hiding the bone (Head) under a pillow and then try to surprise me. However in this situation the distinction between waking and dreaming were very clear, unlike the moment with the transparent woman. 

Edited by BartekD

@BartekD I don’t doubt it happened. I used to interact with ghosts all the time when I was a child 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 9/11/2022 at 3:29 PM, BartekD said:

This is a big possibility as well, I have some dreams that I remember from that age that were very vivid as well, one time I saw my dad walking around and instead of having a head he had a bone that would just stick out and he would try to play with me. Hiding the bone (Head) under a pillow and then try to surprise me. However in this situation the distinction between waking and dreaming were very clear, unlike the moment with the transparent woman. 

I would take up both viewpoints, if you wanna.  That it could have been real or a dream, because you can't ever really know with these things, not truly.  No matter what position you take, it could be the other one.  So, choose which one resonates the most, we can only speculate, but because it was your experience your viewpoint is the one that matters most - keep in mind the opposing reality as an option, too.  That's what I did with my wacky paranormal alien experience.  I think it was real, but I also know that the mind can play tricks on a person, so I have as a backup that it could have been a dream, too. 

16 hours ago, King Merk said:

@BartekD I don’t doubt it happened. I used to interact with ghosts all the time when I was a child 

So what happened now?