Razard86

Why Spirituality is going to become Main Stream

31 posts in this topic

First Mike Tyson now Aaron Rodgers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl6w8tXbJaY

Yeah its happening...slowly but surely Spirituality is going to become mainstream. We are witnessing history. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Most people aren't predisposed to spirituality, so it won't become mainstream. If it does, it will be a dogmatic version, a.k.a. traditional religion. In that sense, spirituality has already been mainstream for thousands of years.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I do see a lot of new age spiritual woo woo going on currently. 

Don't know if this current trend would change to something better in the future. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I agree. levels of mental suffering are on the rise. people have everything and are unhappy. If they lived in poverty, they would think that wealth is happiness, but more and more people have their material needs covered and realize that they are in a trap. nothing makes them happy. This reaches a critical point where games and nonsense are no longer valid. They really have to awake. waves of people will wake up, and they will be the smartest, bravest and most capable. and wake up others. an unstoppable chain reaction is close 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Most people aren't predisposed to spirituality, so it won't become mainstream. If it does, it will be a dogmatic version, a.k.a. traditional religion. In that sense, spirituality has already been mainstream for thousands of years.

You see what you want to see. I was in the red pill space long before it went mainstream and what happened there is what is happening in Spirituality. Is the process going to be smooth? No. Is it going to have dogmatism? Of course there is dogmatism right now on the forums so of course that is going to happen. But if you truly look instead of assuming the worst then you will see a genuine desire and curiosity that is developing. Many of the richest people in America and around the world are starting to get tired of playing with their toys. They are burning through the karma in real-time and realizing it does not satisfy them.

Once something starts to get the celebrities their fans will start to follow suit.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

I agree. levels of mental suffering are on the rise. people have everything and are unhappy. If they lived in poverty, they would think that wealth is happiness, but more and more people have their material needs covered and realize that they are in a trap. nothing makes them happy. This reaches a critical point where games and nonsense are no longer valid. They really have to awake. waves of people will wake up, and they will be the smartest, bravest and most capable. and wake up others. an unstoppable chain reaction is close 

Exactly. Its going to be a rough ride, but I predict between 2 to 4 years from now Spirituality will be the main viewpoint when people think about metaphysics. Also Science will be dabbling in psychedelics and getting funding officially. 

Watch the end where he refers to "tools."

They are inching there.

I'm skeptical about this because people like Mike Tyson and Aaron Rodgers have all the wealth, fame  and whatever else they could desire.

Self actualization and looking for more meaning and purpose is about the only thing left for them to try and accomplish in their lives.

For the vast majority of people living paycheque to paycheque, with toxic friends and family, I don't think they have the luxury for a spiritual awakening en masse any time soon.

The good news is that more people than ever are middle to upper class and have the luxury of time and energy to devote to spiritual works. But we are still the vast minority.

@Razard86 another synchronicity…I was discussing this with my mother today in the morning, how people sell spirituality under the guise of enlightenment. 
I have noticed recently how it became a hipe. 
I don’t like it at all. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

In my country I observe many Fitness youtuber take psychedelics and talk about it. After that they become life coches and leave the Fitness world

36 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But if you truly look instead of assuming the worst then you will see a genuine desire and curiosity that is developing. Many of the richest people in America and around the world are starting to get tired of playing with their toys. They are burning through the karma in real-time and realizing it does not satisfy them.

Once something starts to get the celebrities their fans will start to follow suit.

I don't believe collectively maxing out materialism will make everybody take up spirituality. It requires a certain person. Certainly more people will take it up, but not mainstream.

Maybe you will move to a parallel dream where that is what happens and some others move another parallel dream where it doesn't quite happen. I don't know, how do we even know what will happen in the future? It might be that each individualized form of consciousness gets to the reality with which they resonate or align, or something like that, I don't know. And I don't even know what the logic of the process actually is other than the experience of surrendering to the quietness, to the inner peace, in a sense. 

Edited by Vibroverse

I see the legalization/mainstream use of psychedelics as being a pre-requisite for spirituality to become mainstream. As it stands right now, the amount of work required for meditation to become spiritual to those locked in mainstream paradigms is too large, requires too much questioning. Psychedelics will begin forcing the larger population to question everything though.

In fact, if spirituality does not become mainstream in some capacity, I personally do not think humanity can face the many mounting existential threats. And I view psychedelics as a sort of white night capable of helping facilitate a radical, perhaps exponential internal and collective transformation needed to face these threats. 

So many moving pieces!

@Consilience You seen what's been going on with maps.org? Its really promising!

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

31 minutes ago, Consilience said:

I see the legalization/mainstream use of psychedelics as being a pre-requisite for spirituality to become mainstream.

The people I know that take psychedelics are the least spiritual people I know :/

If psychedelics happen to not be very effective, I think there is a chicken and the egg problem, because I think we need something drastic like mandatory meditation and non-dual teachings in middle school for most people to become spiritually inclined, and I don't see that happening before most people are already spiritually inclined.

28 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Consilience You seen what's been going on with maps.org? Its really promising!

Im not super familiar with their work but it seems great!

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The people I know that take psychedelics are the least spiritual people I know :/

If psychedelics happen to not be very effective, I think there is a chicken and the egg problem, because I think we need something drastic like mandatory meditation and non-dual teachings in middle school for most people to become spiritually inclined, and I don't see that happening before most people are spiritually inclined.

Opposite for me. And in fact, the overwhelming majority of individuals Ive met who are serious about spirituality have used psychedelics and found great benefit with them. I don’t really disagree with what you’re suggesting though.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Dudeeeeeeeeeee,  you just completely broke me. And I have been assuming for so long that psychedelics is all I needed for a breakthrough. I'm just 2 weeks shy from my first lsd trip. 

Oh God... What are you saying. 

6qvk6s.gif

6qvk96.gif

6qvk6s.gif

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't believe collectively maxing out materialism will make everybody take up spirituality. It requires a certain person. Certainly more people will take it up, but not mainstream.

As long as you believe that, then you won't be able to see the signs that show otherwise. I'd recommend you keep an open mind if you want to see signs that may show otherwise. 

26 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Dudeeeeeeeeeee,  you just completely broke me. And I have been assuming for so long that psychedelics is all I needed for a breakthrough. I'm just 2 weeks shy from my first lsd trip. 

Oh God... What are you saying. 

6qvk6s.gif

6qvk96.gif

6qvk6s.gif

Psychedelics are a mirror, they just reveal what is repressed, and what is truly desired. They can unleash trauma, judgment, resistance that may be separating you from what you really want, hypocrisy you hold inside, they can also give you the love you refuse to give yourself, and can potentially heal you psychologically, biologically and spiritually. 

As long as your intention is authentic you have nothing to worry about.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Psychedelics are a mirror, they just reveal what is repressed, and what is truly desired. They can unleash trauma, judgment, resistance that may be separating you from what you really want, hypocrisy you hold inside, they can also give you the love you refuse to give yourself, and can potentially heal you psychologically, biologically and spiritually. 

As long as your intention is authentic you have nothing to worry about.

So Basically they are like a chemical therapist xDxD

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

They're probably more spiritual than if they didn't take psychedelics, but by the standards of this forum, it doesn't register on the scale. I'm not saying that psychedelics don't have benefits. I'm saying that people who are hardcore spiritual nuts who meditate for hours every single day were probably predisposed to that.

I would like to see a poll on this forum of how many who have taken psychedelics and how many of them meditate daily and have had sober awakening experiences.

EDIT: I made that poll: 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

As long as you believe that, then you won't be able to see the signs that show otherwise. I'd recommend you keep an open mind if you want to see signs that may show otherwise. 

I just see too many rich guys who are not spiritual, that's all :D