What Attracts Women?

64 posts in this topic

Based on ur response  it's something so amazing so what is it

6 minutes ago, CirclesofMastery said:

OMG

6 hours ago, Jecht Spencer said:

The number one thing women are looking for in a mate is "congruence."

Are you being the man you present yourself to be? Women can pick up the slightest social nuances and are absolute masters at spotting bull shi*t. 

That age old wisdom "be yourself." Nothing can be more true.

Good eye contact, voice projection, vocal tonality.

Leading... lead, lead, lead, and lead.

Girls are addicted to emotions. The reason why most women like the often idolized "bad boy" is because he is King at making her feel all different kinds of emotions. It is like a roller coaster. At one moment he is holding her close hugging her kissing her forehead and the next he's pushing her away (albeit lightly) saying "Oh my god your such a beautiful disaster I can't deal with you anymore." Then withdraws his attention from her. He automatically becomes a beacon of validation for the girl. Girls that are able to self-validate themselves are a RARE BREED. Hell even men able to self-validate are a rare breed (myself included at times.)

Erhm... but we are talking about women.

Don't pay attention to what a women says. Pay attention to what a women responds to.

She might say "Be Nice. Buy Me flowers. Shower me with affection."

She might complain about how her last 3 boyfriends were total a**holes and she doesn't want that.

If she doesn't want that? Then why were her last 3 boyfriends a**holes?

You get the point.

Be respectful but she has to earn that right. To many guys throw themselves at the feet of women. This is the last thing a woman wants. She wants a strong man who will lead her into adventures untold. Into a night of beautiful festivities of lore and candor.

She wants emotional roller coasters, a drive in a fast car, sex on the beach, a climb up a mountain to see the sun rise. Ok maybe that's a bitch much. The point is she wants an adventure, she wants to feel alive, and she wants you to LEAD.

Create a we dynamic with the girl. It shouldn't be a you vs her frame rather an us frame.

Be confident and step with authority. Make zero apologies for your desires as a man. Women want to be desired.

Be cognizant of her feedback. Is she stepping back? Step back. Is she leaning in? Pull her closer.

Is she playfully pushing you back or is she giving real resistance? Just be smart.

Also understand that women LOVE men. With a capital L. They also LOVE sex with a capital L.

Do not ever be dependent on a women's reactions. One girl might find you to be scum while another finds you to be absolutely intoxicating.

Screen women. See if they fit into your bubble. Screen her beyond her appearance.

Understand that seduction and love is just a beautiful dance between the sexes.

Also realize that the person who is more willing to walk away has more power.

Many men has emasculated themselves. They cower from the very thing that makes them so strong and handsome to women. 

Be a Man. Stand tall, be calm, and walk through the world with ease. Love yourself.

Also if you remember anything from all of this remember this: People feel what you feel by the law of state transfer.

If you want a woman to feel happy, horny, and affectionate. Put yourself in that emotional cocktail first.

Take action. Women won't come into your life behind a computer screen.

Talk to 5 girls a day as you go about your day. Go out and socialize.

Also keep in mind that talking to girls is FUN. There is a reason why it is called game and not work.

Boom.

Thank You!

6 hours ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

I'm 25 years old and I can tell you what attracts me to a man if it helps. :D

• Intelligent 
  • Confident
  • Good Work Ethic
  • Either knows his life purpose or is working toward it
  • Takes care of himself (food, gym etc.)
  • Integrity 
  • Honesty 
  • Good in bed (and can handle me:P)
  • Openminded
  • Humble
  • Good at communicating
  • Positive attitude 
  • Shares my passion for knowledge
  • Shares my passion for personal development, self-mastery, etc.
  • Resliliance 
  • Driven
  • Shares my family values and non traditional parenting views
  • Can appreciate I like to be completely independent in a relationship (finances, personal time, education)
  • Compassionate  

Here are some things I am not attracted to or don't care about:

• How much money a man makes
  • What type of car he drives
  • How big his dick is
  • How big his muscles are
  • Drinking/Drugs
  • Sits on the couch watching TV for hours or playing hours of video games
  • Excessive neediness 
  • Not being humble- I'm just going to touch on this twice because nothing turns me off as much as a man speeding in his lifted truck, lol.
  • Is engaged in uncessary drama (Facebook, friends business, etc.)
  • Is into fighting people to make a point.
  • Yells or gets angry 

If you have questions ask me, I'm an open book. xD

I'd marry a women like that if I'd find her! Ahahahah

11 minutes ago, AlexB said:

I'd marry a women like that if I'd find her! Ahahahah

They are out there, I promise.:P

6 hours ago, Sarah_Flagg said:
2 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

They are out there, I promis

5 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

They are out there, I promise.:P

I'm sure they are, but they're a pretty rare catch :P had a deep relationship with one girl that appreciates pretty much all the things you listed,  shining personality and exploding femininity, it was something mystical, even when we decided to take our separate ways we did it with love and still have much respect for one another and hear each other every once in a while to talk about our current relationships, your boyfriend /husband is one lucky dude ;)

@AlexB Thank you:x  My husband doesn't even know what self actualized means, we are totally opposite. He is more traditional wanting the stay at home wife who cooks and cleans. Which is like opposite of me.xD It's pretty interesting to figure that out. 

Ah don't mention it :P Practicly the same thing with me and my actual girlfriend, she doesent know or even care about self development she just wants to hang at my place and be the wifey tipe of girl that cooks and cleans when I'm like let's just go hang out with friends have fun and enjoy life. Not to mention when I tell her I have to meditate or If I try to speak about deep topics xD that's a whole different world for her 

13 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Ah don't mention it :P Practicly the same thing with me and my actual girlfriend, she doesent know or even care about self development she just wants to hang at my place and be the wifey tipe of girl that cooks and cleans when I'm like let's just go hang out with friends have fun and enjoy life. Not to mention when I tell her I have to meditate or If I try to speak about deep topics xD that's a whole different world for her 

I just started a topic about this search "Personal Development In Relationships" I got really interesting suggestions . I have given it much thought lately because it's starting to feel like my work is a lifestyle even more than just work. 

From my perspective, I tend to be attracted to men who are great at making plans, warm-hearted, encouraging, deep-thinking/intellectual, mysterious, reserved, hard-working, laid back, with the ability to laugh at himself. I also appreciate it when a man clearly delineates his higher and lower nature. Business on the streets, animal in the bedroom. I like to feel as though I'm peeling back layers and uncovering mysteries and tapping into deeper levels of intimacy. I also like to feel stable, emotionally supported, intellectually stimulated, happy, and calm. So, I'm attracted to men who make me feel this way. Looks, muscles, and other manly-man traits are secondary concerns at best. At worst, they may feel inauthentic, which will undercut my ability to feel calm, stable, or to experience deep layers of intimacy. So, be yourself, if you approach enough women, you'll find the ones that are attracted to you. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Well @Jecht Spencer got it pretty much all covered. Women are attracted to guys who are comfortable with themselves. And to be comfortable you need to know who you are. That in itself projects confidence. So you can see how it is interconnected.

Now, if who you are is a lazy slob, who sits all day at home, plays videogames, drinks beer and diet consists mainly of potato chips...you're not going to be as successful, to put it lightly. Not to say there won't be any girls attracted to you...but if you want the higher quailty ladies, you'll have to work and earn it.

Also, women are constantly on the watch for men of similar or higher than the perceived  value of themselves. At least, from their perspective. There isn't exactly a scientific formula on how all of this works.

I suggest you pick up "Models" by Mark Manson. It's a great book which encourages you to be yourself which gives you natural advantage over a lot of other guys because it's easier to screen out options this way (compatibility testing). Yet you still need to improve, so it's a bit of catch twenty-two.

I would like some feedback/opinions on this matter....

I have changed (mentally and physically) exponentially over the past few years (especially the last few months after I ruined my last relationship with an amazing girl I still think about often). I am much more confident than I have been in the past and I really do not have any problems talking to women, or anyone for that matter. Over the past few months I have REALLY began to understand that I was a major cause for my past relationships failing (i was distant, did not express serious emotions, and was always unsure/second guessing the person I was with if they were the "right" one) This also involved me realizing/understanding my own insecurities, complete self sabotage, and immaturity in the past.

I have had a good number of relationships and partners over the years (over the past several years I have initially met the majority online because I moved and was unable to go out much/never really tried picking up girls in bars) and I now realize that these failures were deeply rooted in my own self fulfilling prophecies thinking from the get go that nothing would work out (whether I wanted it to or not)

Lately I have been a bit of a hermit outside of work and the gym as I have been working on myself a great deal (and feel I have improved a lot). I am still doing that online thing and I have a few dates coming up and I really hope to get involved with someone with this new understanding of myself, relationships, and life in general. But one of my hangups and anxieties (that have ALWAYS bothered me completely unjustifiably) involve around planning, activities, date ideas, etc. 

I feel I have no problems connecting with most of the girls I meet on a deep level, can always make them laugh and have a good time. Sexually everything is great as well. But once it gets past that "casual stage" I always freak out and am unsure of myself and quite insecure. Even something simple like deciding where to go out makes me feel inadequate...Especially because I have distanced myself from many of my friends I used to hang out with as I feel I do not connect with them much anymore as I have been changing so much myself and have not been out in a while. I just see my current lack of a social circle that I cannot really involve a potential partner with as a huge fault on my part. I get along with most people and do have a lot of friends (both here and in my hometown) but not as many options of friends I actually 'go out' with, which I am hoping will change. 

It seems petty when I re-read it but any insights/feedback would be greatly appreciated =) 

BTW I am 27 y/o

I would like some feedback/opinions on this matter....

I have changed (mentally and physically) exponentially over the past few years (especially the last few months after I ruined my last relationship with an amazing girl I still think about often). I am much more confident than I have been in the past and I really do not have any problems talking to women, or anyone for that matter. Over the past few months I have REALLY began to understand that I was a major cause for my past relationships failing (i was distant, did not express serious emotions, and was always unsure/second guessing the person I was with if they were the "right" one) This also involved me realizing/understanding my own insecurities, complete self sabotage, and immaturity in the past.

I have had a good number of relationships and partners over the years (over the past several years I have initially met the majority online because I moved and was unable to go out much/never really tried picking up girls in bars) and I now realize that these failures were deeply rooted in my own self fulfilling prophecies thinking from the get go that nothing would work out (whether I wanted it to or not)

Lately I have been a bit of a hermit outside of work and the gym as I have been working on myself a great deal (and feel I have improved a lot). I am still doing that online thing and I have a few dates coming up and I really hope to get involved with someone with this new understanding of myself, relationships, and life in general. But one of my hangups and anxieties (that have ALWAYS bothered me completely unjustifiably) involve around planning, activities, date ideas, etc. 

I feel I have no problems connecting with most of the girls I meet on a deep level, can always make them laugh and have a good time. Sexually everything is great as well. But once it gets past that "casual stage" I always freak out and am unsure of myself and quite insecure. Even something simple like deciding where to go out makes me feel inadequate...Especially because I have distanced myself from many of my friends I used to hang out with as I feel I do not connect with them much anymore as I have been changing so much myself and have not been out in a while. I just see my current lack of a social circle that I cannot really involve a potential partner with as a huge fault on my part. I get along with most people and do have a lot of friends (both here and in my hometown) but not as many options of friends I actually 'go out' with, which I am hoping will change. 

It seems petty when I re-read it but any insights/feedback would be greatly appreciated =) 

BTW I am 27 y/o

@gian You have some kind of a deeper wound in your psyche connected to intimate relationships and when you get closer to people, all your wounds activate and you feel uncomfortable. You might also have some sort of perfectionism thing with making choices - maybe your parents taught you that there is a very clear right and wrong in this world and when you are faced with a choice, you get paralyzed cause you are not sure how to make these decisions so that they are correct. It is very good that you are taking time to develop yourself and you will get past those insecurities over time. Just become aware that you have these and that you would like to live differently one day, but as long as you feel and see these reactions in you, you can just become aware of those patterns, think where they might come from and see that you are not those patterns and that you can live beyond them.

Despite what others might think Women at all age groups go through different amounts of social pressure which can very much so reflect on what they want from and man..

Of course there are some underlying motives that are somewhat universal like the instinct top be protected or well kept ect.. but there is both going on at the same time. to what degree highly depends on your cultural and emotional environment...

as maturity and life experience kicks in and has a chance to shape ones perceptoion so to does the requirement thats will meet ones needs..

I have met some 25 year old that dont give a rats ass about muscles and money.. But I have also met some 40 years olds who only think about money and muscles..

STOP over thinking it.

Just CONFIDENCE.

NO neediness.

HONESTY, stop saying things you don't mean, and start saying things you do mean. That's for me the origin of the <Friendzone>