What Attracts Women?

64 posts in this topic

The answer may vary depending on the age group please specify age if possible. 

I am 25 and what I most commonly see is women at my age or a bit younger are attracted to being reckless, being insensitive, being socially active and muscles. They don't care if you're caring, serious or successful.

Edited by Sarper

I'm married for some years now, and thinking back to when i was around 25, I suppose women were like you describe because most guys weren't sure how to treat women, and they (men) appeared reckless and insensitive.  So the women acted accordingly. It may take a bit longer, and you may have to find different places to visit to meet women who actually like to be treated with respect and gentleness and caring. :)

@Sarper

2 hours ago, Sarper said:

It does not. You're looking for something on a logical level but it's not what you actually emotionnaly respond to.

On a baseline level women are NOT attracted to anything specific, like doing this or that, but more precisly what it's subcommunicating.

What is important is value. Anything that helps you survive, aka traits such as confidence, manliness, etc. Look up the RSD Blueprint if you want more data on this.

Aside from that, good emotions.

The rest does not matter at all. Reckless or insensitive or muscles don't work by themselves, simply they allow the person to act in a confident manner :) Don't be fooled by the superficial :)

1 hour ago, Free Spirit said:

like to be treated with respect and gentleness and caring. :)

Careful there : The evolution is HARSH. If you are not getting laid, you don't deserve to from a biological standpoint. Hence, no matter how you treat them if you can't get attraction is irrelevant to a great extent.

2 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

@Sarper

It does not. You're looking for something on a logical level but it's not what you actually emotionnaly respond to.

On a baseline level women are NOT attracted to anything specific, like doing this or that, but more precisly what it's subcommunicating.

What is important is value. Anything that helps you survive, aka traits such as confidence, manliness, etc. Look up the RSD Blueprint if you want more data on this.

Aside from that, good emotions.

The rest does not matter at all. Reckless or insensitive or muscles don't work by themselves, simply they allow the person to act in a confident manner :) Don't be fooled by the superficial :)

Careful there : The evolution is HARSH. If you are not getting laid, you don't deserve to from a biological standpoint. Hence, no matter how you treat them if you can't get attraction is irrelevant to a great extent.

@Lynnel Getting laid isn't the end all and be all of a relationship, there is 'lots' more to intimate fun than just getting laid.  One can get laid and feel empty quickly after... so evolution is harsh... its not for the light hearted. :)

@Free Spirit Yes of course, I simply meant to warn that just being nice isn't gonna help you getting a relationship in the first place. I love being caring and gentle but those are mostly irrelevant in making a women attracted by you. (Unless she sees a lot of value in someone who is caring and gentle, depends on her blueprint).

@Lynnel i kind of thought that was the sort of lady he was after :)

Edited by Free Spirit

Leo once said there are 5 things that women are attracted to

confidence (  obviously this is important )

humor ( make her  laugh )

independent of the women( you don't need the women to be happy)

adventure's( meaning u make her do things she wouldn't otherwise do)  

dirty sex ( if u get this down, then that women will be attracted to you for a very long time )

although I have been wondering if there are women out there who are attracted to guys who don't display any of these qualities

4 minutes ago, Donnie said:

Leo once said there are 5 things that women are attracted to

confidence (  obviously this is important )

humor ( make her  laugh )

independent of the women( you don't need the women to be happy)

adventure's( meaning u make her do things she wouldn't otherwise do)  

dirty sex ( if u get this down, then that women will be attracted to you for a very long time )

I don't agree with humour. Girls use laughter to make a guy feel proud. They can laugh very stupid jokes if they like a guy and sometimes they don't laugh because they don't like him. I think most of them see humour as childish. This is what I think. They don't like pessimistic people of course.

I agree with the rest but a man with all of these qualities would be lack of intelligence, emotions, sensitivitiy, romanticism, etc. Some men are really fake as well as women so they attract each other. We're not animals there should be a deeper aspect in attractiveness and that's what I am trying to learn.

Most of the mammals are attracted to confident, powerful, independent alpha male. I think humans should be different than animals. At least I am different.

The number one thing women are looking for in a mate is "congruence."

Are you being the man you present yourself to be? Women can pick up the slightest social nuances and are absolute masters at spotting bull shi*t. 

That age old wisdom "be yourself." Nothing can be more true.

Good eye contact, voice projection, vocal tonality.

Leading... lead, lead, lead, and lead.

Girls are addicted to emotions. The reason why most women like the often idolized "bad boy" is because he is King at making her feel all different kinds of emotions. It is like a roller coaster. At one moment he is holding her close hugging her kissing her forehead and the next he's pushing her away (albeit lightly) saying "Oh my god your such a beautiful disaster I can't deal with you anymore." Then withdraws his attention from her. He automatically becomes a beacon of validation for the girl. Girls that are able to self-validate themselves are a RARE BREED. Hell even men able to self-validate are a rare breed (myself included at times.)

Erhm... but we are talking about women.

Don't pay attention to what a women says. Pay attention to what a women responds to.

She might say "Be Nice. Buy Me flowers. Shower me with affection."

She might complain about how her last 3 boyfriends were total a**holes and she doesn't want that.

If she doesn't want that? Then why were her last 3 boyfriends a**holes?

You get the point.

Be respectful but she has to earn that right. To many guys throw themselves at the feet of women. This is the last thing a woman wants. She wants a strong man who will lead her into adventures untold. Into a night of beautiful festivities of lore and candor.

She wants emotional roller coasters, a drive in a fast car, sex on the beach, a climb up a mountain to see the sun rise. Ok maybe that's a bitch much. The point is she wants an adventure, she wants to feel alive, and she wants you to LEAD.

Create a we dynamic with the girl. It shouldn't be a you vs her frame rather an us frame.

Be confident and step with authority. Make zero apologies for your desires as a man. Women want to be desired.

Be cognizant of her feedback. Is she stepping back? Step back. Is she leaning in? Pull her closer.

Is she playfully pushing you back or is she giving real resistance? Just be smart.

Also understand that women LOVE men. With a capital L. They also LOVE sex with a capital L.

Do not ever be dependent on a women's reactions. One girl might find you to be scum while another finds you to be absolutely intoxicating.

Screen women. See if they fit into your bubble. Screen her beyond her appearance.

Understand that seduction and love is just a beautiful dance between the sexes.

Also realize that the person who is more willing to walk away has more power.

Many men has emasculated themselves. They cower from the very thing that makes them so strong and handsome to women. 

Be a Man. Stand tall, be calm, and walk through the world with ease. Love yourself.

Also if you remember anything from all of this remember this: People feel what you feel by the law of state transfer.

If you want a woman to feel happy, horny, and affectionate. Put yourself in that emotional cocktail first.

Take action. Women won't come into your life behind a computer screen.

Talk to 5 girls a day as you go about your day. Go out and socialize.

Also keep in mind that talking to girls is FUN. There is a reason why it is called game and not work.

Boom.

Edited by Jecht Spencer

After my opinion should a guy first appear intelligent, it is very attractive to be smart. Maybe there is some leader characteristic in that. And if he is very playful it's even better.

OH and women often like a good hearted man. So be intelligent on a caring topic. :D 

Just because a women likes a guy does not mean they are attracted to them Sexually

5 hours ago, Sarper said:

I am 25 and what I most commonly see is women at my age or a bit younger are attracted to being reckless, being insensitive, being socially active and muscles. They don't care if you're caring, serious or successful.

Edit: Guys I don't need to know how female mammals are attract to their males. Of course powerful, confident, self-reliant, sexually active males attract more females but those fe/males do not represent the higher form of a human.

I'm 25 years old and I can tell you what attracts me to a man if it helps. :D

• Intelligent 
  • Confident
  • Good Work Ethic
  • Either knows his life purpose or is working toward it
  • Takes care of himself (food, gym etc.)
  • Integrity 
  • Honesty 
  • Good in bed (and can handle me:P)
  • Openminded
  • Humble
  • Good at communicating
  • Positive attitude 
  • Shares my passion for knowledge
  • Shares my passion for personal development, self-mastery, etc.
  • Resliliance 
  • Driven
  • Shares my family values and non traditional parenting views
  • Can appreciate I like to be completely independent in a relationship (finances, personal time, education)
  • Compassionate  

Here are some things I am not attracted to or don't care about:

• How much money a man makes
  • What type of car he drives
  • How big his dick is
  • How big his muscles are
  • Drinking/Drugs
  • Sits on the couch watching TV for hours or playing hours of video games
  • Excessive neediness 
  • Not being humble- I'm just going to touch on this twice because nothing turns me off as much as a man speeding in his lifted truck, lol.
  • Is engaged in uncessary drama (Facebook, friends business, etc.)
  • Is into fighting people to make a point.
  • Yells or gets angry 

If you have questions ask me, I'm an open book. xD

31 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

I'm 25 years old and I can tell you what attracts me to a man if it helps. :D

• Intelligent 
  • Confident
  • Good Work Ethic
  • Either knows his life purpose or is working toward it
  • Takes care of himself (food, gym etc.)
  • Integrity 
  • Honesty 
  • Good in bed (and can handle me:P)
  • Openminded
  • Humble
  • Good at communicating
  • Positive attitude 
  • Shares my passion for knowledge
  • Shares my passion for personal development, self-mastery, etc.
  • Resliliance 
  • Driven
  • Shares my family values and non traditional parenting views
  • Can appreciate I like to be completely independent in a relationship (finances, personal time, education)
  • Compassionate  

Here are some things I am not attracted to or don't care about:

• How much money a man makes
  • What type of car he drives
  • How big his dick is
  • How big his muscles are
  • Drinking/Drugs
  • Sits on the couch watching TV for hours or playing hours of video games
  • Excessive neediness 
  • Not being humble- I'm just going to touch on this twice because nothing turns me off as much as a man speeding in his lifted truck, lol.
  • Is engaged in uncessary drama (Facebook, friends business, etc.)
  • Is into fighting people to make a point.
  • Yells or gets angry 

If you have questions ask me, I'm an open book. xD

Thank you for your comment it may save lives :D As far as I understand girls like to sit back and watch man that they are attracted to and they don't accept the fake ones. I have one important question to ask. How important is your female friends' ideas for the guy? Or behaviours of other girls around the guy? I have to ask this because I stay alone at school most of the time. Almost 60 people know who I am and they say hi to me, sometimes they come to talk but I stay alone. Is it a turn off?

1 hour ago, Ida said:

After my opinion should a guy first appear intelligent, it is very attractive to be smart. Maybe there is some leader characteristic in that. And if he is very playful it's even better.

OH and women often like a good hearted man. So be intelligent on a caring topic. :D 

These are the only things that I am looking for in a girl! Maybe instead of leader characteristic, I like independent girls.

1 hour ago, Donnie said:

Just because a women likes a guy does not mean they are attracted to them Sexually

Absoulutely true. In my country where there is low percentage of sexuality women just find themselves stupid men to use them for their egotistical needs.

1 hour ago, Sarper said:

I don't agree with humour. Girls use laughter to make a guy feel proud. They can laugh very stupid jokes if they like a guy and sometimes they don't laugh because they don't like him. I think most of them see humour as childish. This is what I think. They don't like pessimistic people of course.

You realise, that joke in itself doesn't matter, it's the energy and personality behind joke doing magic? Women like funny guys and  genuinely laugh, they don't care if dude feels proud out of it. "Humour is childish"- dangerous misconception. Mr. @Jecht Spencer gave you beautiful advice.

1 hour ago, Jecht Spencer said:

The number one thing women are looking for in a mate is "congruence."

Are you being the man you present yourself to be? Women can pick up the slightest social nuances and are absolute masters at spotting bull shi*t. 

That age old wisdom "be yourself." Nothing can be more true.

Good eye contact, voice projection, vocal tonality.

Leading... lead, lead, lead, and lead.

Girls are addicted to emotions. The reason why most women like the often idolized "bad boy" is because he is King at making her feel all different kinds of emotions. It is like a roller coaster. At one moment he is holding her close hugging her kissing her forehead and the next he's pushing her away (albeit lightly) saying "Oh my god your such a beautiful disaster I can't deal with you anymore." Then withdraws his attention from her. He automatically becomes a beacon of validation for the girl. Girls that are able to self-validate themselves are a RARE BREED. Hell even men able to self-validate are a rare breed (myself included at times.)

Erhm... but we are talking about women.

Don't pay attention to what a women says. Pay attention to what a women responds to.

She might say "Be Nice. Buy Me flowers. Shower me with affection."

She might complain about how her last 3 boyfriends were total a**holes and she doesn't want that.

If she doesn't want that? Then why were her last 3 boyfriends a**holes?

You get the point.

Be respectful but she has to earn that right. To many guys throw themselves at the feet of women. This is the last thing a woman wants. She wants a strong man who will lead her into adventures untold. Into a night of beautiful festivities of lore and candor.

She wants emotional roller coasters, a drive in a fast car, sex on the beach, a climb up a mountain to see the sun rise. Ok maybe that's a bitch much. The point is she wants an adventure, she wants to feel alive, and she wants you to LEAD.

Create a we dynamic with the girl. It shouldn't be a you vs her frame rather an us frame.

Be confident and step with authority. Make zero apologies for your desires as a man. Women want to be desired.

Be cognizant of her feedback. Is she stepping back? Step back. Is she leaning in? Pull her closer.

Is she playfully pushing you back or is she giving real resistance? Just be smart.

Also understand that women LOVE men. With a capital L. They also LOVE sex with a capital L.

Do not ever be dependent on a women's reactions. One girl might find you to be scum while another finds you to be absolutely intoxicating.

Screen women. See if they fit into your bubble. Screen her beyond her appearance.

Understand that seduction and love is just a beautiful dance between the sexes.

Also realize that the person who is more willing to walk away has more power.

Many men has emasculated themselves. They cower from the very thing that makes them so strong and handsome to women. 

Be a Man. Stand tall, be calm, and walk through the world with ease. Love yourself.

Also if you remember anything from all of this remember this: People feel what you feel by the law of state transfer.

If you want a woman to feel happy, horny, and affectionate. Put yourself in that emotional cocktail first.

Take action. Women won't come into your life behind a computer screen.

Talk to 5 girls a day as you go about your day. Go out and socialize.

Also keep in mind that talking to girls is FUN. There is a reason why it is called game and not work.

Boom.

I guess you're the only man on earth who understood women clearly!!! Amazing descriptions and informations. Thanks a lot!!

2 minutes ago, kalter000 said:

You realise, that joke in itself doesn't matter, it's the energy and personality behind joke doing magic? Women like funny guys and  genuinely laugh, they don't care if dude feels proud out of it. "Humour is childish"- dangerous misconception. Mr. @Jecht Spencer gave you beautiful advice.

Humour itself doesn't attract anyone or it attracts everyone no matter if they are women or not. There is a great comedian in my country, actually he is the best comedian here, and he said women only laughed when he made jokes and that was it. Maybe intelligent jokes are what attracts women. But I have to say what I experienced so far in my life not common statements. Everybody loves funny people and they are attracted to them. It doesn't mean that being funny attracts more women. It can attract men too. :D

@Sarah_Flagg I am currently reading Why Women Have Sex and I'm about half way through it right now. It speaks to the evolutionary standpoint of mating and relationships. There is a chapter in which the authors talk about women in their own social circle who get jealous of other women who have sex all the time. I was curious to know if you find it attractive if other women flirt with your husband in front of you or if you would get jealous? 

Edited by Avi

I can't believe myself sometimes.