What Attracts Women?

64 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Sarper said:

I guess you're the only man on earth who understood women clearly!!! Amazing descriptions and informations. Thanks a lot!!

That is good stuff, but the human nature to change is the dynamic that's hard to change with. It takes more to keep one long term. Sarah gave great input also!

The biggest problem I've found is people who don't think for themselves. Even if you are a great leader you are still at the mercy of whoever has the greatest influence with her be that a girl-friend or parent or ex husband or whatever. That one will destroy you if you cater to that other person. Or get with a woman that generally doesn't have well established and reliable boundaries around what is most intimate to her. 

It can be a very hard thing to develop into maturity in this sense.

Edited by Pyrrhocorax graculus
Content

@Sarper Humour is just a tool to convey your personality traits, form of self-expression. It shows, that you are not self-absorbed, have a stick up your ass, that you doesn't treat life and yourself too seriously, your confidence based on not fearing what people would think of you, it's HUGE sign of intelligence ( even if a joke is "stupid" you should be creative and smart for it to work), it's making you more relatable to girls. And yes- it's making them laugh =) 

It's super fucking important! It's almost like cheat code, it's not even fair!

Edited by kalter000

18 minutes ago, Avi said:

@Sarah_Flagg I am currently reading Why Women Have Sex and I'm about half way through it right now. It speaks to the evolutionary standpoint of mating and relationships. There is a chapter in which the authors talk about women in their own social circle who get jealous of other women who have sex all the time. I was curious to know if you find it attractive if other women flirt with your husband in front of you or if you would get jealous? 

Good question. I don't get jealous at all. I feel like jealousy is caused by something within that needs to be worked through if it keeps popping up. My husband is the biggest introvert you have ever met so you'd never know on the surface he is a wild man. He doesn't have that natural flirtatious personality like I do so whenever a women hits on him he is hilariously awkward. Usually, I actually try to help him out a bit with how to at flirt or accept a compliment from a women.

All my friends on multiple occasions have mentioned how they wish their husband was like mine (one actually said she wishes she could "sit on his face":P LOL). I don't find it attractive nor do I get jealous. I kind of just think it's natural.

I got married really young so way before I ever questioned what my personal beliefs of marriage were. Now, I don't really feel like it feels natural for me to be with one person forever (although I'm currently questioning if this is from my ego or inner awareness). Maybe I'd feel different if it was with a different person? I am not totally sure. But I don't ever really get jealous of someone. I can appreciate attraction on any level. 

I will say, he has a coworker who has has some sort of sexual energy with. I can feel it in the room, so can everyone else. It doesn't make me jealous, insecure, or turn me on, but it is a different type of energy then I'm used to. 

I might have a better answer for you if you ask in 6 months because this is something I think about a lot. What is this energy I feel? Is it my Ego? Are we supposed to have one sexual partner for life? 

2 hours ago, Donnie said:

Leo once said there are 5 things that women are attracted to

confidence (  obviously this is important )

humor ( make her  laugh )

independent of the women( you don't need the women to be happy)

adventure's( meaning u make her do things she wouldn't otherwise do)  

dirty sex ( if u get this down, then that women will be attracted to you for a very long time )

I agree with Leo 100%.

47 minutes ago, Sarper said:

Thank you for your comment it may save lives :D As far as I understand girls like to sit back and watch man that they are attracted to and they don't accept the fake ones. I have one important question to ask. How important is your female friends' ideas for the guy? Or behaviours of other girls around the guy? I have to ask this because I stay alone at school most of the time. Almost 60 people know who I am and they say hi to me, sometimes they come to talk but I stay alone. Is it a turn off?

I want to make sure I understand the question clearly, do you mean how important is it to females how man acts around other people including females and males? 

1 minute ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

I want to make sure I understand the question clearly, do you mean how important is it to females how man acts around other people including females and males? 

How does it matter behaviours of other females around the guy you like? And the opinions of your friends on that guy?

I have had a girlfriend and her friend told her when they saw me from distance that "he looks good" and such stuff. From then on I didn't need to do anything. She loved me a lot.

5 minutes ago, Sarper said:

How does it matter behaviours of other females around the guy you like? And the opinions of your friends on that guy?

I have had a girlfriend and her friend told her when they saw me from distance that "he looks good" and such stuff. From then on I didn't need to do anything. She loved me a lot.

Oh okay I understand. I think it depends on the female and where she is personally at. I'd say it's a fair assumption that for 90% of females today in our society, if friends approve its a turn on.  Perhaps something about being accepted. I'm sure someone can explain some sort of theory or psychology behind this. But that's just my observation. 

5 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

Oh okay I understand. I think it depends on the female and where she is personally at. I'd say it's a fair assumption that for 90% of females today in our society, if friends approve its a turn on.  Perhaps something about being accepted. I'm sure someone can explain some sort of theory or psychology behind this. But that's just my observation. 

Thanks Sarah! It was really helpful. :)

I find that what a women wanted and are attracted to in their early twenties is much different from what they want and what they are attracted to when they get into their thirties......changing my game has been eye opening and difficult...I find myself falling back into my old game sometimes....my approaches are totally different now and unpolished, and I find women reading that in me. It makes me nervous that I may not find the girl of my dreams

39 minutes ago, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

That is good stuff, but the human nature to change is the dynamic that's hard to change with. It takes more to keep one long term. Sarah gave great input also!

The biggest problem I've found is people who don't think for themselves. Even if you are a great leader you are still at the mercy of whoever has the greatest influence with her be that a girl-friend or parent or ex husband or whatever. That one will destroy you if you cater to that other person. Or get with a woman that generally doesn't have well established and reliable boundaries around what is most intimate to her. 

It can be a very hard thing to develop into maturity in this sense.

You're absolutely right.

There is a girl that I like a lot in school. I told that I wanna know her. It was after exam and she waited me quite a bit with her friend. And probably her friend didn't liked waiting. I could just talk to her 2 minutes max and she told me "See you later" turned her back and go without letting me to answer. That's one thing that I don't understand about women because men are not like that.

29 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

Good question. I don't get jealous at all. I feel like jealousy is caused by something within that needs to be worked through if it keeps popping up. My husband is the biggest introvert you have ever met so you'd never know on the surface he is a wild man. He doesn't have that natural flirtatious personality like I do so whenever a women hits on him he is hilariously awkward. Usually, I actually try to help him out a bit with how to at flirt or accept a compliment from a women.

All my friends on multiple occasions have mentioned how they wish their husband was like mine (one actually said she wishes she could "sit on his face":P LOL). I don't find it attractive nor do I get jealous. I kind of just think it's natural.

I got married really young so way before I ever questioned what my personal beliefs of marriage were. Now, I don't really feel like it feels natural for me to be with one person forever (although I'm currently questioning if this is from my ego or inner awareness). Maybe I'd feel different if it was with a different person? I am not totally sure. But I don't ever really get jealous of someone. I can appreciate attraction on any level. 

I will say, he has a coworker who has has some sort of sexual energy with. I can feel it in the room, so can everyone else. It doesn't make me jealous, insecure, or turn me on, but it is a different type of energy then I'm used to. 

I might have a better answer for you if you ask in 6 months because this is something I think about a lot. What is this energy I feel? Is it my Ego? Are we supposed to have one sexual partner for life? 

It is channeling of sorts. Like bringing two sources into vicinity. You are not able to hear it clearly bc you have "exchanged" with each other so long. So it just appears to you as an oddity or even a suspicion that likely let's you down more than anything. At least that's how I feel. 

That one can be touchy if you are not gentle in how you raise his awareness of it. Or perhaps he has been resisting her and could use your support in it! And that may be why you can't place the feeling or may not recognize it.

I just get more intimacy from the one I'm with to cleanse that influence from myself. It's a type of renewal.

Edited by Pyrrhocorax graculus
Content

5 minutes ago, Chris40 said:

I find that what a women wanted and are attracted to in their early twenties is much different from what they want and what they are attracted to when they get into their thirties......changing my game has been eye opening and difficult...I find myself falling back into my old game sometimes....my approaches are totally different now and unpolished, and I find women reading that in me. It makes me nervous that I may not find the girl of my dreams

I am nervous too because it's so complex and many things depends on many people, luck and good timing. I hope you will find her.

I hope everybody will find the girl of their dreams!

Heres what i have learned so far...

No matter what the age women are they still emotionally driven, this hasnt changed

Women are more about stability than adventure

Romance and seduction play a larger role now, they expect your approach to  be more elaborate than simple 

Women want to be be courted instead of simply "picked up"

Dont think of complexity, it will undermine your approach, use what got you there, and think about just making adjustments, this will promote more confidence and more success

34 minutes ago, Sarper said:

You based your view on someone else's view and at the time they made it. But it seems your friend was perfectly accepting of you and supported you. However, what if your friend had chosen to give their input and it was negative. Would it have made any difference to your desires.

39 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

Toward everyone! Imo

Guess it depends on how open you are to bonding with someone.

39 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:
13 minutes ago, Sarper said:

I am nervous too because it's so complex and many things depends on many people, luck and good timing. I hope you will find her.

I hope everybody will find the girl of their dreams!

I doubt you will "find" the girl of your dreams. But you may perhaps stumble into her someday when you least expect it and aren't "ready" for it. But it is rare.

31 minutes ago, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

It is channeling of sorts. Like bringing two sources into vicinity. You are not able to hear it clearly bc you have "exchanged" with each other so long. So it just appears to you as an oddity or even a suspicion that likely let's you down more than anything. At least that's how I feel. 

That one can be touchy if you are not gentle in how you raise his awareness of it. Or perhaps he has been resisting her and could use your support in it! And that may be why you can't place the feeling or may not recognize it.

I just get more intimacy from the one I'm with to cleanse that influence from myself. It's a type of renewal.

Thank you for this, it does explain it very well. I haven't really brought it up because I wasn't sure how to approach it without sounding like I want to control this situation or I was mad/jealous. So I just observe it.

I've noticed a lot of people say humour doesn't makeep a guy more attractive. I beg to differ. I am 1000% more attracted to a guy who is super funny and can always make me laugh. As long as he knows when to be serious and doesn't use humour as an emotional barrier, then great. I have been with guys who are not funny at all and it was the most boring shit. 

I'm not currently dating because I'm working on self-love first but I can't wait and I've been thinking about the things that attract me the most. I've decided it's basically a prerequisite for me that a guy is a huge jokester, even a prankster. I honestly can't stand guys that take themselves too seriously. Life should be fun c: I actually really like a guy who is a little overconfident and even full of himself,  & love himself a lot as long as he will still have room for me lol we can make room for each other.

Basically: humour, intelligence, self-awareness, confidence, self-love, kindness, humility, adventurous, sexually charged, but at the same time laid back, cuddly, clingy, intuitive, independant, stable, good emotional understanding, flexible, tolerant, patient, encouraging, sweet, protective...

Uninhibited and fearless. Not afraid to stand out..which I think is what most guys who are afraid of not being masculine or not being whatever are just scared it's not attractive.

Edited by shouldnt

8 hours ago, Sarper said:

The answer may vary depending on the age group please specify age if possible. 

I am 25 and what I most commonly see is women at my age or a bit younger are attracted to being reckless, being insensitive, being socially active and muscles. They don't care if you're caring, serious or successful.

Ever heard of RSD?

2 minutes ago, CirclesofMastery said:

Ever heard of RSD?

Nope.

58 minutes ago, Donnie said:
8 minutes ago, CirclesofMastery said:

Ever heard of RSD?

Nope why ?