Holykael

Radical implications of absolute solipsism

11 posts in this topic

Video game studios and movie studios are just a façade to give context to movies and games that come out. Hideo Kojima didn't develop metal gear solid. Consciousness invented Hideo Kojima as a story to justify the existence of Metal Gear Solid. Games aren't developed by studios of hundreds of people, they pop into existence with a bunch of logos and made up background stories and creators. Playstation didn't develop the playstation consoles, in fact the playstation consoles are just bricks of consciousness, they are simply appearance, you're imagining the games. Shigeru Miyamoto didn't invent Mario or Zelda.

Steven Spielberg didn't direct shit, Quentin Tarantino didn't direct shit. There may even be behind the scenes documentaries about movies allegedly directed by these people but even those behind the scenes documentaries are generated by consciousness to create context.

Beethoven and Mozart didn't compose anything, they are just labelling for different pieces of music.

The same logic is applied to all of science like for example the existence of brains and atoms, it's all a storyline, none of that actually exists or is part of the mechanics of reality.

Space does not exist. We aren't living on a globe. Gravity doesn't exist.

This creates a really depressing picture because the lie that hundreds of people poured their heart and soul into something made it more special, it created a background for the inception of a product, something coming out of the creative vision and blood, sweat and tears from human creativity. But no. Art is magically generated instantly by consciousness as a complete triviality. On the flip side I can see this a facet of goodness of God. God is creating absolutely everything but is sharing the credit among all of these imagined identities. it's beautiful really.

Software Engineers are all writing phantom code that doesn't actually do anything because computation isn't real. Computer behaviour is imagined by consciousness. Software Engineering is completely and utterly make believe. 

Products at the supermarket didn't come from a complex global supply chain. They pop into existence as you visit the supermarket and the workers that you see there are simply background.

On LinkedIn you see a bunch of job adverts but it's all background noise, nobody is doing any interviews, the only interviews that happen are for the only person with a bubble of awareness. The job market is a complete fantasy, when they tell you/me that some other candidate was chosen that's a complete fabrication. God just didn't want you to get that job. You are interviewing yourself.

All sex is masturbation.

Everything is reduced to nothing, complete emptiness. What other radical implications of oneness/solipsism can you think of?

Edited by Holykael

You know it really applies to all phenomena, not just these. Yes, everything is an illusion. Literally everything is just backstory/context. People, stories, history, science, creations, products, all causes, all stories where xyz came from, and so on...

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Be kind to yourself and others please. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Holykael Excellent explanation! Another implication would be that your thread is not some random guy typing a post on a internet forum from another part of the world but actually my subconsciousness telling me how reality works in case I forgot. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

On 8/14/2022 at 11:53 AM, Holykael said:

Everything is reduced to nothing, complete emptiness. What other radical implications of oneness/solipsism can you think of?

Everything that was written here doesn’t belong to anyone and a bunch of logical thoughts lined up together ? came from nowhere. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Breakingthewall @JoeVolcano

???? you made my day with your arguments. Wish such arguments  would never be closed by mods. We need some spice on this forum. 

so if you are both a figment of imagination, what is the point to prove things to each other? ?????

much love. 
maybe I need to read other forums where people fight for real? I love this drama. ?

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

you can create anything so why not other perspectives? truth is appearance

truth is illusion

Edited by Oppositionless

I'm a direct realist. it just so happens that direct realism is the same thing as magical realism.

radical skepticism is only the first step

Edited by Oppositionless

Consciousness is infinite, mind is finite. An infinite nothing dreams up many finite things. 

The end ? 

1 hour ago, Ry4n said:

Consciousness is infinite, mind is finite. An infinite nothing dreams up many finite things. 

The end ?