Kksd74628

Actualized.org GYM!!

141 posts in this topic

Went to two BJJ classes today. One at noon and one in the evening.

Also did my meditation, reading and French practice.

At night I unwinded by watching a BJJ documentary. Letting my “addict brain” obsess over this newfound domain of martial arts and Brazilian jui jitsu. Feels good. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

First day at the gym after break. The reason I went to gym was only, because I said so aloud. Walk the talk and do that which you told yourself to do even if it costs your other leg. If you don't respect your words you'll destroy the only true motivator you have in your life and after that you're really fucked. So learn not to say bullshit things and complete those things which you actually promise yourself to do. It's all about training your inner fire. SO START RELIGHTING YOUR INNER PASSION TODAYYYYY!!!

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Arthogaan

True men take cold shower. Also continue posting here, you beautiful :)

@King Merk

Keep going champ! Maybe add some running to your routine to train your endurance levels.

@KH2

Do that everyday till you start to feel like you want to have break day so you can recover the needed 48h per muscle group. As I said earlier in this thread work smarter and harder, but the hard shouldn't come from being stupid and not doing things optimally. I really like that you see what I see as well; push yourself to move your limits to become stronger man with more stable mindset. You don't need any splits even if you ate perfectly and also better diet doesn't cost more necessarily so don't use that as an excuse. KEEP PUSHINGG, BLOODY SPARTAN!!

@KH2

Actually Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa! is way to go :D.

Today I went for an interview to get a part time job serving my survival, while in the other hours I work on my life purpose full time. 

I really noticed that waking up early has been a core pillar in being productive, as well as using the Pomodoro Technique.

I've been cold showering every day and for me it is great because it's a physical sensation that symbolizes me taking my life seriously. If I don't do it I know I'm not taking my life as seriously. 

I've done my Kettlebell exercises everyday for over 3 weeks now, I'm now moving up to 62lb kettlebell to exercise the simple and Sinister protocol by Pavel. 

My nutrition has been cleaner than ever, I'm just going to make some minor tweaks to it to make sure I'm getting proper levels of macronutrients as well as the micronutrients. I eat mostly raw plants. 

Today I'm also going to decide on what I want to contemplate deeply for several hours before I do a four gram mushroom trip on it. I found my best results with psychedelics is when I've done several hours of heavy lifting doing contemplation while sober beforehand. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Yesterday I cleaned food cabinet in the kitchen and started reading a new book. Ended up moving the meeting.

The rest of the evening was mainly being stuck in doing "nothing in particular". I was tired and unmotivated to focus on anything, but I wasn't tired enough to go to sleep. The more time passed the more tired I was. Was super hungry. Decided to cook some pasta with cream, nutritional yeast and peas before going to sleep. I was finally tired enough. One thing is, I wasn't angry at myself about "idling" the rest of the evening. In all honesty, I was disappointed, but I wasn't angry. These kind of situations are typically those where my mind starts to tell me that I'm a failure, disappointment, should have done this and shouldn't have done that. You could have done better, yet you didn't. What a miserable piece of ****. And I start to feel guilty and anxious and my good flow is gone. I crawl into my negativity pit. I can't do anything. Should have known, shouldn't have even tried.

But the thing is, I had done so much during the day. Who cares if I didn't do anything particular in the evening? Who? My negative side of the mind, if I let it take control. I don't. I can see what all kind of things I could have done instead during those hours, but I didn't and that's that. Moving on. I can forgive myself. 

The other thing is that, yeah, I realize that my pasta wasn't dinner of 5 stars or anything. But I'm still proud of myself. It brings me joy that in that tired and unmotivated state of mind I LITERALLY TOOK A POT, PUT WATER IN IT, COOKED PASTA 10 MINUTES. ADDED MORE STUFF. STIRRED, WAITED MORE. I can't believe myself, I don't know what kind of miracles happened. I mean, what I usually have done in those situations is less than that. I might not eat at all. Or then I do something that is currently easiest to do, which usually means instant noodles with mayonnaise. Which is fine, it's food, it has calories, it's better than nothing. But yeah. The choice of dinner now was improvement.

It was hard to fall asleep. I don't know why. I was tired. But I eventually did after some hours and now I'm here again. Stressed. There's limited time frame today. Not going to let it stop me however. I can handle this. 

@ZenSwift

Waking up early and taking cold showers is sign of true soldier and overall it sounds like your life is going to right direction for you. See also that you could listen audiobook or useful youtube video while cooking your meals. Maximize your productivity and keep doing, I trust you bro <3

That Rainy Sparkle's journey is even more personal. BROOS try to keep up with her and don't let her take too much distance :D.

The hurry is a state of mind. It's a control freak inside my head trying to tell what I MUST do in certain amount of time. The stress was getting our of hand. I was trying to do things in a slight panic, my mind was racing, even my heart was racing. I stopped what I was doing. A voice in my head told me that I remember reading/hearing that if you're in a hurry, meditate. I knew what to do. Meditated 16 minutes, calmed down. Continued with my do-state and tried to slow down my pace.

Showered, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, dressed up, did some minor tidying around the house. I don't need to do anything. I'm allowed to do something. And I did all kind of stuff what "I can't do in so little time". Ha-Ha! I won this round. Me 1 - Accuser of the mind 0.

Now I'll get ready to leave the house in 30 minutes, go to the library and do some socializing. 

As you people can see from that; knowing what you should do and doing that is the key here. Follow your inner wisdom, my babies :).

@KH2

That you try to make most of your workout based on your goals is itself sign of improvement! Good job <3

Last night something happened in my mind. I spun into a some kind of negative mindset. I was frozen. And I couldn't see what's wrong or what's going on. Today I woke up, like usually. Started the day as usually. But the feeling came back. I felt uninspired and unmotivated.

I made a decision that I thought others wouldn't respect at all. I decided not to push myself. I felt like that was the right decision, but I was still ashamed. They will think this is weakness. I got really quick glimpses into the thoughts of that kind going on in my head, but I wasn't able to get hold of them.

I sat down and said to myself that I'm willing to understand what's going on. I'm willing to listen. I'm open to feel inspired again. I got a tiny vision of osu! (rhythm game). It was so fast that I almost didn't even notice it. I didn't know if it's just the slacker trying to trick me or if there was actually something, but I was like oh well, I asked something and said I'm open to it, so let's try. Something interesting happened. I started to get thoughts that are related to the game in question and those thoughts are associated in a way to the emotions I were feeling. I'm not good enough. My progress is not fast enough. I'm so much worse with tablet than with a mouse. Something clicked in me. I closed the game, did some minor things, but I was still feeling way off.

Got my headphones, lied down on the floor and started to meditate. I fell in some weird state of consciousness, somewhere between being awake and being asleep. My mind played me strange visions. One of them was a massive advertisement sign (or then I was reaaally tiny) that fell on me by surprise. There was a circus-like booth, that had face and wheels and it ran away me like I was its worst enemy. Then I was in desert-like environment and there were animals, predators and preys. I was one of the preys, but I wasn't afraid of the predators. I got a strong feeling that you need to be another one. But then there was this contradicting feeling that I don't need to be either one. I started to change my form. I was shadow & liquid like taking a more human like form, but it wasn't human either. 

I opened my eyes. 47 minutes had passed. I felt completely different. I was inspired. I was confident. There's something that I realized during the meditation, but I can't express it well in words. But I'm the creator of my own life. I felt empowered. 

Tl;dr, the productivity part: I cleaned the rest of the kitchen, cooked and read 1 book from cover to cover. I pushed myself a bit in ends.

This was amazing day, in so many levels. 

Edited by Rainy Sparkle

What we can learn from Rainy Sparkle's last post is that do you push or not is not even the most important thing. You should remain in control and do things which you, yourself, see as what you should do. Still don't bullshit yourself and take that as a possibility to fail. Sitting down to analyze what is happening is not being lazy, but actually going meta on what's happening in present moment. Conclusion should still be after contemplation 99,9% of time to continue what you told yourself to do.

I’ve been listening to the audiobook Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins. I can’t recommend it enough for those of you in this thread. It’s next-level self improvement content when it comes to mindset transformation. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Today I destroyed my run! I hit new record in both distance and duration. I ran 11km (6,91 miles) in 1h 10 min. That's 2,4km (1,5 miles) and 18 min progress in max running, Hooray. Also feel free to beat this record.

4 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

Today I destroyed my run! I hit new record in both distance and duration. I ran 11km (6,91 miles) in 1h 10 min. That's 2,4km (1,5 miles) and 18 min progress in max running, Hooray. Also feel free to beat this record.

Nice man. A 7 mile run is something. I’d go out to beat your time, but I’m only allotted 200 calories of cardio this week from my trainer. I’m going to run one mile as fast as I can tomorrow. It’d be nice to have you run a mile as fast as you can so we can compare and push each other. I’ve set the goal of a 5 minute mile for myself which I’m going to be working toward. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

I’m posting this for what the select few who are taking real action to transform themselves and their lives in concrete ways. 

It’s currently 11:33 PM on a Saturday night. I woke up at 6:00 AM today to start work at 7:00 AM. I clocked out at work right before 10:00 PM. I got precisely 2 hours and 21 minutes of sleep last night according to my Fitbit app, and I still have a workout that I can’t wait to do. The gym parking lot is as much of a ghost town as you’d expect at this time on a weekend night. In addition to working in a leadership position that challenged me both physically and mentally for 14 hours on the clock, I ate healthy food all day within 5 grams of my macros assigned by my fitness coach (203g protein, 340g carbs, 78g fat), listened to about 4-5 hours of an incredibly useful audiobook, and did grocery shopping during my lunch break. 

Just six months ago, I would’ve had none of that. I was late to work even at 10 or 11 AM back then. I was too lazy to work out or eat healthy. I was one of the poorest performers at my job. I had no passion to succeed in my career, and I was simply coasting by in life while suckling the sweet and emasculating tit of spiritual satisfaction produced by an eight year hardcore and life-risking pursuit of total enlightenment. The truth is, even if you’re capable of being in states of consciousness more potent than that produced by 10 tabs of LSD while sober and living normal life well enough to the outside world like I was, if you’re anything like me, it’s not going to be enough. You’ll see that even that which would be inconceivable to even the majority of advanced “spiritual seekers” and definitely outside the scope of comprehension for the average person is nowhere near your potential. 

I say all of this to show you that the limits you and your society set for yourself are selling yourself short. A year ago, I was still in and out of psych wards struggling with what one psych nurse who had worked for roughly a decade in the field said was at least in the top 3 cases of severe mania she had ever seen. At that time, I was considering getting on disability and had already submitted multiple applications, but something told me that this route would leave me in a constant state of settling for less than I could achieve with my life. Today, I’m thankful that the government saw me as being too capable to be given disability even though I had had over a dozen hospitalizations stemming from my three clinically diagnosed mental illnesses and lost jobs, friends, and my reputation at large due to these factors. 

You’re worth more than what you’re getting in life, and I sincerely believe that anyone who applies themselves can make a complete 180° turn in a positive direction toward their own uncapped potential. 

I did a cheat. I have this notebook I use as a to do-list. I draw squares in groups of fives. I write my tasks and when I've done something I mark X in the square, draw a line over the task and highlight it with a marker. I use different color every day, always in same order. 

So, I was busy yesterday. Like in a way it's a real reason I wasn't able to be that productive around home. I didn't write anything in the notebook. That doesn't mean I didn't do anything at all, even though I admit that I didn't do much. I just didn't write down any of the things I did. So technically I lost my streak in that. So I wrote down one routine I did yesterday and marked it done.

I don't feel like I should be doing it this way. I should have just honestly taken the loss. I don't like cheating to win. It doesn't feel the same. I told myself that there's reasons why it's better to do it. Like "if it's better to your stability and encourages you to keep going, then do it". But now it just feels wrong. I'm trying to learn to be honest to myself and to be my authentic self and even though I honestly think it helps my mentality with productivity and stuff like that, it's a step in wrong direction in other "work-area".

What is done is done either way, I can't change it anymore, I just "over think" this, because I see this is an opportunity to learn something important. 

Anyway, I finally bought a calendar. I try to make it work this time. Probably I need to learn some habits that encourage with that. To-do list -notebook might be one thing that encourages it. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

the limits you and your society set for yourself are selling yourself short.

I need to process this. Not because I wanted to disagree or argue about that statement, prove it wrong or anything. It just provoked strong emotions in me. I'll come back to this later.