Someone here

Leo's blog post about immortality

82 posts in this topic

There is literally no way to become non consciousness. Death does not exist and you will never die.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

4 hours ago, amanen said:

There is literally no way to become non consciousness. Death does not exist and you will never die.

But what happens at the moment of your physical death? Do you just remain conscious of the nothingness as reality disappears?

35 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But what happens at the moment of your physical death? Do you just remain conscious of the nothingness as reality disappears?

You continue to imagine.   You are an Infinite Mind 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Not sure what do these have to do with anything. 

God helps you, then.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's very simple.   You are God imagining you are a human.  When I say God I mean Infinite Consciousness.  What you are is Infinite Consciousness.  Now what Leo fails to explain is that you are imagining this universe right now at a much higher level of imagination.  But if your level of consciousness was to get high enough you could unimagine the physical body.  In order to ensure the dream is real you have cut off access to these higher levels. Otherwise you would have Infinite power and could unimagine everything including the idea of you which is your ego.  But with enlightenment you access this higher level and come back while keeping the dream intact for you to come back to Including your physical body. 

It's funny that while you gain this higher level of "knowledge". You get zero god powers in the dream you created. You can't see the future or do quantum healing (remember that one?" 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

9 minutes ago, mp22 said:

It's funny that while you gain this higher level of "knowledge". You get zero god powers in the dream you created. You can't see the future or do quantum healing (remember that one?" 

Otherwise it couldn't be real.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Death is in the future, isn't it so ?

Now what makes you believe in the future?  You've never experienced anything but the present. 

If you become so present, the notion of future will disappear from your mind along with the notion of death .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Karas said:

@Someone hereso you will not die ?

The false identity will die(the human body )

The real you (consciousness/being/nothingness) will never die .

I love this quote by Sri Nisargadatta maharaj :"the real will never die .the unreal never lived ".

-Osho

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The false identity will die(the human body )

Oh, but you don't know that. You just assume that the human body is false, and that it will die.

There is no future. Only now. Blah, blah, blah... (insert more philosophy).

Edited by Gesundheit2

@Gesundheit2 

"Oh I'm such a smart ass being a skeptic of everything taught in this forum ".

..that's the vibe I get from you bro.

I am ONLY answering just to help interested people come out of many misconceptions .

From what I understand, once one realizes the Self meaning that you are no longer identified with anything that changes (like the mind or body) then everything else is gravy. When you realize that you are that nondual awareness both transcendent and immanent in all creation then you see that you've always been and will always be "immortal". But not you as a human personality, you as that fundamental awareness beyond all description. That is perhaps more accurately eternal rather than immortal.

we all exist as eternal sparks of divinity experiencing endless forms and realities in some sort of continuity which enlightenment gives us conscious control over, but all of that still happens within the Absolute or the Self.

If you actually "do the work " instead of mentally masturbating and being so full of yourself doubting this stuff ..you will realize that you are not the body  .this is ABC spirituality #101. How could you be the body when it's always changing ? Science tells us the every 10 years all of our cells get replaced by new ones.  So how can you be the same body throughout the course of your life.  You are that which is aware of the body.  This will take you just 30 minutes everyday 9f practicing meditation to realize.  But unfortunately you are not doing the work to awaken . You are just here to doubt everything and everyone.  Which is kinda sad to see.

-Osho

@Someone here It looks like realizing your true nature does come with superpowers. After all, you've just used one to expose me and my bullshit, all through the internet. I'm guessing you can probably see through everyone else too, even though we're just imaginary characters in your dream.

From now on, I will agree with you on everything you say. Just please don't harm me telepathically when that feature/siddhi becomes available.

??‍♂️?

Edited by Gesundheit2

@Gesundheit2 I mean we used to be good friends at the beginning of my arrival on this forum.  I even asked for you to come back when Leo banned your previous  account and we used to PM each other and it was all nice.  What happend lately ? Why are you being trollish in your behavior with me ? And not just with me ..I see that with almost everyone in the forum . No wonder you've been banned from the forum numerous times in the past .but you always come back . Why ? What are you getting from this forum ?if the " reality is dream paradigm " doesn't resonate with you then why are you wasting your time on this forum arguing with me and Leo and everyone else about it ?

And in going back to the subject of this thread. we are immortal Souls. Unfortunately, we do not realize what is enlightenment. Enlightenment is overcoming ignorance. The goal of enlightenment first of all, is liberation from misery on earth, from the pain of the body, misery of the mind, agony of the ego. The goal of enlightenment is liberation from rebirth. And when there is liberation from rebirth, the goal is  immortality, the goal is unification with the Divine.

If you are at stage orange in your development (basically buying into a materialist metaphysics) then  why are you bothering yourself trying to "debunk " enlightenment and mysticism?  You could do better .

-Osho

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

@VeganAwake whatever floats your boat. 

@Someone here you don't understand I see....so I'll help a little. Illusion and reality is the same thing, there is no distinction. So why do we make a distinction?

The distinction is a tool for you to recognize yourself as a God and to understand what God is. This is why I said you cannot conceptualize an awakening it cannot happen. You must experience it to understand. After one ego death trip it all made sense to me. Now I am not saying the conceptual groundwork is meaningless because it is needed to make sense of what God is. Here are some clues to understanding it.

1. God's baseline nature before imagination is involved is nothing. To really get you to understand this....YOU CANNOT IMAGINE NOTHING. Because GOD is that WHICH IS BEFORE IMAGINATION, IMAGINATION is what GOD generates. So without imagination God is still there. But without imagination there is no space, not time, no color, no memory, NOTHING!!!! This is important.  You might think I will just close my eyes and that must be what God is....when you close your eyes what you see is still imagination!!! 

2. Now the reason we say God is imagination because that is what God is, God is imagining death, rebirth, black holes, language, humanity, past, present, and future. The reason we say the present moment is all there is, is because that is the clue to finding God. But here is another secret...even that is not true, the present moment is ALSO imaginary. If God didn't imagine...how could there be a moment? There would need to be something there to have a moment. God is not a thing, a person, a self. God BECOMES a self, when God imagines!!!

3. Now here is a real mindfuck. God became a SELF by imagining itself into being. So if God were to stop imagining itself...there would be nothing. This is what it means to say God is imagination. Because if God didn't imagine itself...there would be nothing. But what is imagination made of if it comes from nothing? Its made of nothing. What is God? Nothing? So everything is nothing? Everything and No thing is nothing. So this entire time...nothing happened? Nothing happened...nothing has ever happened. This is why God loves everything equally....this right here.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 no I completely understand.  That wasn't the part of disagreeing with him because he thinks realizing that the separate self is illusory is all that there is to enlightenment. And I was simply telling him there is much more .

Regarding your comment ..it is both real and unreal. Since everything is in a flux and nothing is permanent, the world is  unreal. Even science says that what appears as true is not the reality. But the observer of the change is permanent. But everything has a temporary reality. For example, if I am hungry, I cannot just say that my hunger is a dream. It has a temporary reality. Hunger has to be satisfied. But hunger is not permanent reality. As, soon as I eat, hunger is gone. But the entity who was hungry and ate food is still there. It is permanent. So, experience is impermanent but the experiencer is permanent. Everything in the world is unreal except the Self. This Self is God. This is spiritual knowledge.

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit2 I mean we used to be good friends at the beginning of my arrival on this forum.

This has never changed. It's just that we're different. Unlike you and Leo, I don't take my thoughts very literally/seriously. I allow them to pass through my mind, and I observe them as they pass. The only thing that I don't do is to attach to certain thoughts whatever they might be. You might think that I'm stage Orange materialist, but the truth is that I'm always playing the devil's advocate on purpose. Sorry, but you guys have crazy/delusional ideas and you're attached to them so deeply that you believe that they're absolutely true. But since you consider the ideas true, and since you take them seriously/literally, then what happens is that you take any disagreements or criticism to heart, as if it's pointed at you personally, and not at the ideas. This is evident, at least in this thread. Look back and see. I said nothing about you. You made quite a handful of personal judgements and I ignored them, as I will keep doing because they are a misperception and a misrepresentation of my character mixed with a narrative that has been going on about me for a long time.

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

but the truth is that I'm always playing the devil's advocate on purpose. Sorry, but you guys have crazy/delusional ideas and you're attached to them so deeply that you believe that they're absolutely true. But since you consider the ideas true, and since you take them seriously/literally, the

I take my insights seriously because I've become absolutely conscious of them. So when I said I've become conscious that everything is imaginary or that death is imaginary or that the present moment is all there is...I'm 100% certain of these things.  The problem is you are not open to the possibility of awakening. You think we are just kidding here.  Awakening  is a very real thing and many sages throughout history have awoken to the same existential truths (Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Ramana maharishi etc).

Misunderstandings can happen because we don't think alike. Words can be misinterpreted and actions can be misunderstood. Many times, we don't look beyond what has been said and done and this leads to conflicts .Being misunderstood can deeply hurt and it equally hurts if you feel someone you respect has intentions to cause harm. In any situation, we need to look at such situations with an open, accepting, and forgiving mind.

Anyways ..I hope that our future interactions in the forum are gonna be decent and healthy .

Good luck in your journey. Whatever it may be .

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I take my insights seriously because I've become absolutely conscious of them.

1. This is a false causation. You don't have to take any thoughts seriously, even if you've become allegedly "absolutely conscious" of them. On the other hand, religious people take their convictions seriously, even though they obviously have not become absolutely conscious of them.
  2. What does it even mean to become absolutely conscious of something? Like what's the difference between that and becoming relatively conscious of that same thing, or some other thing(s)?

So when I said I've become conscious that everything is imaginary or that death is imaginary or that the present moment is all there is...I'm 100% certain of these things.

1. According to the paradigm you're using (present moment), certainty is something that you're imagining, right? So why are you certain of your certainty? You obviously lack construct-awareness, and you are not aware of that.
  2. Being 100% certain of something doesn't automatically make it true. Kids are 100% certain that Santa Claus is real. Overconfidence does not create truth.
  3. You're stuck trying to explain reality through the new paradigm that you've acquired recently from the internet, and you fail to see what's beyond that.
  4. You are lost in language and you don't understand how it works.
  5. Maybe there's more for you to learn before you may start teaching.

The problem is you are not open to the possibility of awakening. You think we are just kidding here.  Awakening  is a very real thing and many sages throughout history have awoken to the same existential truths (Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Ramana maharishi etc).

I don't think you're kidding. I think you have crazy and delusional thoughts that you take very seriously, even though you don't have to.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 no I completely understand.  That wasn't the part of disagreeing with him because he thinks realizing that the separate self is illusory is all that there is to enlightenment. And I was simply telling him there is much more .

Regarding your comment ..it is both real and unreal. Since everything is in a flux and nothing is permanent, the world is  unreal. Even science says that what appears as true is not the reality. But the observer of the change is permanent. But everything has a temporary reality. For example, if I am hungry, I cannot just say that my hunger is a dream. It has a temporary reality. Hunger has to be satisfied. But hunger is not permanent reality. As, soon as I eat, hunger is gone. But the entity who was hungry and ate food is still there. It is permanent. So, experience is impermanent but the experiencer is permanent. Everything in the world is unreal except the Self. This Self is God. This is spiritual knowledge.

The experiencer is imaginary. There is no separation between the experiencer and experience. You are imagining separation. This is why I said you don't understand....there is no experiencer. There never was. God was nothing, but imagined itself into awareness. Through imagining itself into awareness, God was able to imagine all things. If God chose to, God could imagine itself away, no memory, no form, no experience. This is why I said, you don't understand. You keep trying to put limits on God. God is NOT logical. God just is, and isn't. This is what it means to be ABSOLUTE TRUTH. TO BE ABSOLUTELY TRUE....everything is true, even that there IS NO TRUTH.

Once you realize this, now it makes sense why everything is possible, for everything to be possible, the possibility of there being NO possibility MUST be true as well. You have to include EVERYTHING.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.