Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

How Long Would You Wait To Contact In Between Dates?

23 posts in this topic

Say the previous date went well, how long do you wait to text her to go on another day? Some pickup artists say after 24 hours, some say after a week, which one is the most effective in your opinion?

Text her somewhere in the early afternoon the next day. 

Just don't start blowing up her phone. And don't text her when she is obviously sleeping like 4.00 AM in the morning. 

Edited by STC

I don't believe in a set time. Every woman is different and there are different degrees of "well". You are the best judge of that. 

I have found that if a woman is interested, she will usually text right away or the next day. If I don't hear anything from her and I'm still interested, I might send one text a few days later, or not at all. Ive always found it better to wait a few days myself for the nerochemicals to wear off. I've had a few dates where right after, I thought things went well and that she was a potential partner only to feel the opposite after a few days of reflection.

Just remember that dating is like a game of tennis, send ONE text, like hitting the ball over the net. If the ball doesnt come back, time to move on!

3-4 days, or maybe even a week. Certainly not 24 hours, that's way too soon, you will appear like the regular needy and desperate loser. Give her time to think about you and miss you.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Life Coach said:

3-4 days, or maybe even a week. Certainly not 24 hours, that's way too soon, you will appear like the regular needy and desperate loser. Give her time to think about you and miss you.

Stop reading pickup advise.

3 minutes ago, Toby said:

Stop reading pickup advise.

Ahh this is not pickup advice my friend, this is understanding of relationship dynamics and the female nature. This is experience right out of real life, refined into 3 short sentences. It's a gold nugget. Take it or leave it.

Edited by Life Coach

Women these days they understand what you are doing as a guy when it comes to texting. They read and watch all the dating advice for guys as well. So you not texting her with your dick in your hands will just have her laughing. She knows you want her. Just like she will know when you don't want her. They got that intuition. 

You don't message her for days she knows what you are doing. Big changes are she will start doing what you are doing as well.

Just text her next day. Set the tone for a normal functioning relationship. 

And don't be boring. Be a little cheeky. Use some gradual sexual escalation. And create some polarization. 

If you didn't at least get a kiss with some tongue in there you still got absolutely nothing. 

You need to take some risk. And if you get rejected congratulations nothing was going to happen with that one then anyways. At least you found out fast. 

Edited by STC

Text her the next day. When she texts back immediately call her. Give good emotions and set up the next meet. The phone is for one thing (logistics.) Don't waste your time being the "texting buddy." Set up the meet and go have some fun.

I can only laugh at the two previous posts. Do what they say and get rekt. If I were you I would not even ask on advice on this forum (this is why I never open threads asking for help here). Go learn from someone who actually has an idea on this subject. Of course one could appreciate the help from others and that they are trying to be nice and to help, but that advice is rather unqualified and will most likely not work. Over 90% of all guys have absolutely no clue about attraction and how those things work. I guess almost all dudes here who try to give you advice have no clue. Now you can try what they suggest and learn from experience. You should learn from experience anyway.

17 minutes ago, Life Coach said:

I can only laugh at the two previous posts. Do what they say and get rekt. If I were you I would not even ask on advice on this forum (this is why I never open threads asking for help here). Go learn from someone who actually has an idea on this subject. Of course one could appreciate the help from others and that they are trying to be nice and to help, but that advice is rather unqualified and will most likely not work. Over 90% of all guys have absolutely no clue about attraction and how those things work. I guess almost all dudes here who try to give you advice have no clue. Now you can try what they suggest and learn from experience. You should learn from experience anyway.

@electroBeam this guy decided to be celibate. You want to go celibate? 

25 minutes ago, STC said:

@electroBeam this guy decided to be celibate. You want to go celibate? 

So, what do my personal decisions have to do with this topic? You don't know me, have no idea what experiences and knowledge I have on this subject. I give out legit advice, and it doesn't matter wether I am celibate or not, it has nothing to do with this.

@electroBeam You have to understand how attraction works. This is not some ego bullshit mindgame of a pickup artist. You don't have to be afraid that she watches all the pickup advice on the internet and she suddenly knows what you are up to and ignores you on purpose. This is made up bullshit from a guy who has probably little to no clue about women and a guy who is very insecure. You want to create attraction, you wait a few days before you text or if she textes first, then it's ok. If you text her the next day, no mystery is there, no attraction. I can assure you that every guy she knows texts her the next day like those clueless guys here would, and she blows them all off.

1 minute ago, STC said:

@Life Coach thats right buddy go tell him. 

Come on man, I try to help here. Do you want him to be that needy, overaviable insecure guy who gets blown off? That guy who gives wayy too much fuck? Neediness repells women. They want a man who is busy with his life, a man who is a mystery and a man who is detached. Calling her immediatly and being there for her all the time will just turn her off. You will get boring and too easy pretty fast. But now I'm outta here, do what you want guys. Cheers.

I'd like to get a message next day, just as a good sign that I'm not in a buddyzone. Few days is a way too much, it's how you treat friends, not an object of your interest. For me a phone call would be a total turn off, I hate talking over phone and a purpose of texting is not exchanging some facts, but FLIRTING.

my intuition did tell me 3 days, and that's what i plan to do. But I do feel as though the longer I wait, the more the attraction she has for me wears off.

34 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

my intuition did tell me 3 days, and that's what i plan to do. But I do feel as though the longer I wait, the more the attraction she has for me wears off.

It depends on the type of the text you send. You can wait two weeks and still be needy and creepy or text after half an hour and build up even more attraction.

I would say that texting too quickly says you are a little needy. Of course, that's not enough to judge whether he's needy or not.  I would agree more with @Life Coach here than with the rest. Man must have other priorities than just women.  I also think that calling instead of texting is hot!  

12 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Say the previous date went well, how long do you wait to text her to go on another day? Some pickup artists say after 24 hours, some say after a week, which one is the most effective in your opinion?

I never liked that kind of games...how long to wait or what to reply. In my opinion, if you meet the right person and you both have genuine interest in each other, it is impossible to hide. Intuition is the best thing here, because you can sense and adjust accordingly. If you feel that woman express the same interest in you and is excited when you text or call her, all rules fly out the window. But again, it should be "your person" who can set you free. You will feel it instantly. It all depends on you and person you meet. If you meet the right person, by opening up yourself, you will trigger that person to open up to you as well. Good luck :)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

13 hours ago, Galyna said:

I never liked that kind of games...how long to wait or what to reply. In my opinion, if you meet the right person and you both have genuine interest in each other, it is impossible to hide. Intuition is the best thing here, because you can sense and adjust accordingly. If you feel that woman express the same interest in you and is excited when you text or call her, all rules fly out the window. But again, it should be "your person" who can set you free. You will feel it instantly. It all depends on you and person you meet. If you meet the right person, by opening up yourself, you will trigger that person to open up to you as well. Good luck :)

I really like what you said here. Well put. Let me add, a relationship is between the two people. Only they know what's best for them. It's not about two people and a third party giving them advice. A third party could end up shedding the wrong light. 

Edited by Key Elements