RMQualtrough

You're never going anywhere. Srs.

32 posts in this topic

None of your thoughts or senses are you. You genuinely think that you will "go somewhere" when they stop. You literally won't go anywhere, you're already and always there. None of those things are even real... None of them are you.

None of us exist.

The gig is up... I know we aren't real...

We can't die or be born. You're already in so-called Nirvana, with essentially a projector which is projecting to you - as you reside in "Nirvana" - pain, torment, sadness, fear, panic, sight, hearing. You are seeing this from Nirvana. If you type back here, you're watching the typing of that message from Nirvana.

You aren't really here. I'm not really here. All of us are visions. We are all actually in Nirvana perpetually. We are literally there right now. Watching this show.

The game is up.

The more clear, the smaller and smaller reality feels to be. From feeling like there is nothing on the other side of this screen (literally, we are nothing but words on a screen appearing in a mind), to nothing outside the body, to nothing outside of me. Until it feels like it is literally collapsing into you into nothing but itself. A single point of being and nothing more.

I'm not real. You are not real. We are visions. This screen is a vision. I'm literally made of images of text appearing on an image of a monitor screen. And you actually think there is something on the other side of it typing this, you really think I'm here on the other side of it somewhere typing. But there isn't an other side and I'm not. There's nothing on the other side because there is nowhere but "here" which is Nirvana where we are always and eternally have been.

No hay banda...

I'm not across your screen typing to you I'm here. I am you. I am here.

When I realized there was no other side, my reality collapsed completely. Nobody to even communicate with.

It does indeed feel extremely small when you realize everything that you haven't directly experienced were just abstractions that didn't happen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Why does there need to be someone watching from Nirvana?

I think you're mistakenly referring to Nirvana as some separate place, like we're disembodied spirits watching our lives on TV screens. That opens up to Occams Razor arguments... why not just neurons in the brain firing giving an illusion of consciousness, rather than this elaborate spiritual setup?

If Nirvana exists then it has to be right here and now. Zero separation, this world you see is Nirvana.

Edited by Yarco

10 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

None of us exist.

Lol.

The moment you ask the question “Do we exist?” you consent to the fact that we exist. you, I, and everyone who either reads or responds to the question. The moment you make any reference to yourself using pronouns such as I, me, my, and myself, you consent to the fact you exist. The moment you address or refer to anyone by name, pronoun, or directly, you consent to their existence.and acknowledge that you know they exist. So, why do “we” all continually play this neo advaita game on this forum where everyone pretends no one knows or can know ,anyone, including themselves, exists?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Lol.

The moment you ask the question “Do we exist?” you consent to the fact that we exist. you, I, and everyone who either reads or responds to the question. The moment you make any reference to yourself using pronouns such as I, me, my, and myself, you consent to the fact you exist. The moment you address or refer to anyone by name, pronoun, or directly, you consent to their existence.and acknowledge that you know they exist. So, why do “we” all continually play this neo advaita game on this forum where everyone pretends no one knows or can know ,anyone, including themselves, exists?

You don't get it, but that's okay. Let me put it another way...

Screenshot_20220717-175744_Gallery.jpg

It doesn't matter how engrossed you get into the movie, you're always and perpetually in the seat. When the movie images move you don't move from it at all.

You don't "go to" the seat when the movie ends. You're there throughout. You aren't going to "go" anywhere. The movie ends but the movie is fiction.

We are already in Nirvana. All of this is a movie, we aren't real and we aren't actually in this. Srs. No BS.

14 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

You don't get it, but that's okay. Let me put it another way...

Screenshot_20220717-175744_Gallery.jpg

It doesn't matter how engrossed you get into the movie, you're always and perpetually in the seat. When the movie images move you don't move from it at all.

You don't "go to" the seat when the movie ends. You're there throughout. You aren't going to "go" anywhere. The movie ends but the movie is fiction.

We are already in Nirvana. All of this is a movie, we aren't real and we aren't actually in this. Srs. No BS.

I simply disagree.  Even using your analogy  fails . We ARE watching the movie. So that means we exist. As impartial observers . So how can you say we aren't real ? At least we exist as passive observer. 

Let’s assume for a second that we live in a computer simulated world that looks like real to us, we live in a simulation, we and everything else is a simulation. So the question you might ask is do we really exist. In my opinion we do, regardless of what the “reality” is. Even if our existence is just inside a computer, we exist. We exist in the reality that is apparent for us.

So if you are alive, and you are experiencing reality you exist. As far as what “really” means to you, I leave that to how you would want to define real. Maybe, for some, simulated reality is not really real. If you subscribe to that thought, than if the world runs on a computer program, we do not exist. I, however, would feel indifferent about it.

-Osho

@Someone here what he means is that when you awaken you will see that nothing ever happened. As painful and as real as it seems, life truly is a dream. Literally. So why he says it isn't real, it's because from God's POV it only exists in imagination. When you become so aware of what's actually happening RIGHT NOW, it's completely obvious. When it happened to me, It was like I had one foot in the dream and one foot outside. You see clearly for the first time how God creates self and "other". When I message you, it's just myself replying in my next or previous dream.

It's our bias to survive which prevents us from discovering the Truth. 

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I simply disagree.  Even using your analogy  fails . We ARE watching the movie. So that means we exist. As impartial observers . So how can you say we aren't real ? At least we exist as passive observer. 

Let’s assume for a second that we live in a computer simulated world that looks like real to us, we live in a simulation, we and everything else is a simulation. So the question you might ask is do we really exist. In my opinion we do, regardless of what the “reality” is. Even if our existence is just inside a computer, we exist. We exist in the reality that is apparent for us.

So if you are alive, and you are experiencing reality you exist. As far as what “really” means to you, I leave that to how you would want to define real. Maybe, for some, simulated reality is not really real. If you subscribe to that thought, than if the world runs on a computer program, we do not exist. I, however, would feel indifferent about it.

The only element of you which isn't just a projected image, is literal nothing. That's where you always are; in fact you're there right now.

All of this, the person talking, the feeling of yourself breathing... All of this is the projection. ALL of that can vanish because it's not actually real, and you don't go with it. You can't go anywhere because you're always here. The entire life and person can vanish and you are still here. You don't "go somewhere" when you're dead, you're already in that place. You always were.

The only thing that exists is me... And you're all like: "wtf, you're not the only one that exists, because I exist!". And you wanna know the simple reason why? Because you call me a "you" and I call you a "you". But there is no such thing as a "you". We both call ourselves "me", and that's what really "is", and that's why everyone can validly say only they exist. Because the me saying it, which you are reading right now, is you.

The game is over friend.

There is nobody and nothing on the other side of this screen typing to you. This is an image of text on an image of a screen in your mind. I'm not "over there", I'm here. Just like the self you see in a mirror doesn't actually live on the other side of the mirror, when you look in a mirror and see yourself, you are always here. Not living inside that image. There's not a you inside the mirror looking back at you. There's only you here. And that is where I am too. That is where me and my life is playing out.

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

When I message you, it's just myself replying in my next or previous dream.

I think it's simultaneous. Let me show you something.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Xi9mq9uZw

Do you see that character "The Collector"? I think that's what is happening... Watch when it shapeshifts into a bunch of people shapes then wipes them all away.

These people we are, are those apparitions.

What we really are is the entity which makes these things out of itself.

The entity is consciousness, so whatever appears, is made of consciousness because it is made of itself and that's all there is. Our characters and lives are shadows of consciousness, and when the image goes *POOF* we are just that single entity playing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAwD47xGdv0

P.S. I'm not as sure on this, it's a bit of theory. I think it is very similar to that at least... And consciousness itself better represented as duality IMO. It's best explained in nothing/something duality I think. And the nothing AND something being best explained as "reality itself" (that is the whole, and unity). I think that's the best and easiest terminology. And I theorize we don't live each other's lives in sequence.

Edited by RMQualtrough

Yeap exactly the real enlightenment is the recognition there is no self, or the recognition the self was an illusion as you say. When you see that what you are is actually awareness and what it's aware of you get it.

The recognition is always there but is overlooked in thought content

the thing is, you can focus on how unreal the forms are, or how real and glorious the formless is. the forms, we, all this, are simply a thought. better! it's totally liberating

@RMQualtrough @Godishere

I will use the video game analogy instead of simulation.

the way I play video games on my big flat screen. I start playing with the intention of understanding, winning and go to next level. I go through all emotions while playing. I may complete a level / lose /abort playing. But, during those brief moments, I tend to look at the reflection of myself in the dark computer screen and wonder what am I doing here? Then the NEXT level of the game starts automatically. I forget my reflection and start playing the next level. It does not matter if I win or lose.

If you are staring at the dark screen looking at your refection for long, you will get confused.

According to me this Universe is a large video game with a big dark console that can give the feeling of being in dream as well as reality. The purpose is to play. The larger purpose is to love the game and its players till the screen says END. So all this "we are not real " "everything is illusory " is not worth a penny when it comes to how does these insights help you flourish your life and live happily. That's just me.

Another point .. I think it's ridiculous to police ourselves to such a degree that we avoid any reference to "individual other."  I think you are limiting yourself to a great degree.  I mean if you want to get down to it.. simply responding and writing responses on a forum equally assumes that there is an "individual other" as much as any other post even if you are careful about how you write.  That being said.. I am not making that criticism of anyone or illusion of ego... I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of even bringing up that criticism in the first place when you are on a forum interacting.  

-Osho

13 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

We are literally there right now. Watching this show.

Ahhaha just went in here after having a vision of exactly this. Resting in golden liquid light while dreaming all of this, completely safe. God is so awesome <3 Thank you! Luv u

Great thread, "I" have "experienced" this before and there was "nothing" behind my eyes.  Everything was just stories that I believe.  It's like the ultimate God VR headset except the joke is that you don't go anywhere and you ARE the movie.  

I'm actually appreciating how you guys point to it visually--I can't do riddles and word pointers that guru's use like "I am that I am" -- I need to see it in the present moment right now by guiding myself visually.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

According to me this Universe is a large video game with a big dark console that can give the feeling of being in dream as well as reality. The purpose is to play. The larger purpose is to love the game and its players till the screen says END. So all this "we are not real " "everything is illusory " is not worth a penny when it comes to how does these insights help you flourish your life and live happily. That's just me.

Another point .. I think it's ridiculous to police ourselves to such a degree that we avoid any reference to "individual other."  I think you are limiting yourself to a great degree.  I mean if you want to get down to it.. simply responding and writing responses on a forum equally assumes that there is an "individual other" as much as any other post even if you are careful about how you write.  That being said.. I am not making that criticism of anyone or illusion of ego... I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of even bringing up that criticism in the first place when you are on a forum interacting.  

Yup, it does imply belief in others to be posting to you here.

It only hit me *very* hard once or twice before. And it made me feel so helpless because I remember thinking, like, I've lost my mind I need to see a doctor, go to hospital, etc. Because when we are distressed our instinct is to reach out for help...

But everyone else was me.

It was paralyzing because there was no doctor or friend or anyone to reach out to for help. After a few hours I just put on a Netflix documentary and by the end of it, I felt normal again.

I just did so much DMT that I have periodic flashback moments, which I think will happen for the rest of my life. So for example it will just hit like a brick wall what I originally posted. Which mostly was meant to be about not "going anywhere" and being in Nirvana eternally, and in fact being there right now... I can still touch it but I'm feeling more normal again now.

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@RMQualtrough @Godishere

So all this "we are not real " "everything is illusory " is not worth a penny when it comes to how does these insights help you flourish your life and live happily. That's just me.

Another point .. I think it's ridiculous to police ourselves to such a degree that we avoid any reference to "individual other."  I think you are limiting yourself to a great degree. 

You are still attached to your ego. A psychedelic will definitely reveal that you if you take it. An individual is a limitation. So they are not limiting themselves by getting rid of other, getting rid of other is expansion. You have just communicated your resistance that you don't exist. You don't exist, you are just a thought. Once the dream ends what you think you are ends with it.

There is a reason I told you that you cannot conceptualize awakening. Once you experience it, you will understand...if you are brave enough.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are still attached to your ego. A psychedelic will definitely reveal that you if you take it. An individual is a limitation. So they are not limiting themselves by getting rid of other, getting rid of other is expansion. You have just communicated your resistance that you don't exist. You don't exist, you are just a thought. Once the dream ends what you think you are ends with it.

There is a reason I told you that you cannot conceptualize awakening. Once you experience it, you will understand...if you are brave enough.

If you really didn't exist,

1.You couldn't have made this post .

2.This post  wouldn't have appeared in my feed.

3.I wouldn't have answered to this post .

If you could prove any one of the above 3 points as false, you don't exist. Else you exist.

-Osho

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

If you really didn't exist,

1.You couldn't have made this post .

2.This post  wouldn't have appeared in my feed.

3.I wouldn't have answered to this post .

If you could prove any one of the above 3 points as false, you don't exist. Else you exist.

You can use the same argument for a dream. Does a dream exist to you? 

1. I could make this post in your dream.

2. If would appear in your post in a dream.

3. You can answer that in a dream as well.

I could prove it in a dream. You could close your eyes right now and imagine all of that. 

You have never experienced anything but you. The seat of your experience is within. Everything you touch taste is you. And the you, you are experiencing is all imaginary. The real you, is just awareness.

I'm no more real than the smell of your breath in the mirror, or a fart. You are either seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, or tasting. That's your whole experience of life and it is totally within you. So if I made a product that took away your sense of feeling numbness, hearing, seeing, smelling, and tasting, what would you have? Just awareness. You are awareness that is the only thing you are. Everything outside of that is just an experience or sensation that comes and it goes. Death...is just the experience or sensation leaving.

Now there is one sensation that you are.....which is love, an infinite orgasmic never ending love...but since you haven't had any deep mystical experiences you are currently blocked from experiencing that.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This whole thread is making me want to stick a loaded Glock up my palate even more than I did yesterday, to which I'd thank Leo's "Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God". 

Yesterday night I reached new levels of terror and panic contemplating my bubble of consciousness being all that there is. That there is no Universe, no planet Earth, no science or biology, heck not even my damn house since I can't perceive it in its entirety at any given moment, and most importantly, no other people. Simply put, no external world.

And what am I supposed to make of that anyway? 

1. Leo is an absolute nutjob with a big audience, spreading a message that could end lives.

2. It's the Truth.

If it is number 2, honestly, it's a never-ending curse, and that shit terrifies me. How am I supposed to cope knowing that not even my family is real? (in the sense of them having a POV and sentience). That everything is an outright lie. Not an illusion, which I already knew (and is a million times more preferable), but a complete lie. Being completely alone forever no matter what limited form God chooses to imagine. Just infinite fooling itself for eternity to cope. Why can't infinite intelligence find a way to split itself? But you know, it doesn't make sense. It is already able to hide aspects of itself from me; notice that I'm not currently omnipotent or omniscient, let alone infinitely loving. Isn't this literally the biggest, irrefutable argument against perspective/limited-bubble bound Solipsism? If it can hide that much from me, why wouldn't it be able to hide the perspective of every other human? Seems idiotic to think the opposite; you know, that it's just me, and that now I found out, I'm wishing Space X's Starship would fall from the exosphere and crash land on top of me.

I just could never bear the thought of my POV being all there is and ever will be. Living in this shithole as an underage coal miner in Asia **with others**, and giving away my omnipotence and omniscience forever is infinitely more preferable. Eternally alone, living a total lie in limited form is the biggest nightmare one could endure. At least while knowing it. Why tf did God allow me to even entertain this thought as actuality rather than just some horror fantasy? I'd imagine an infinitely loving being would've kept on fooling me indefinitely.

Edited by michaelcycle00