Vercingetorix

Life of a Beta male in Tribal society - Attraction and Evolution

17 posts in this topic

I was contemplating attraction and evolution today and I Think I had an Important realization -The understanding on the gut level of the idea (that before I understood only conceptually, not really resulting in a behavior change) - that Girls are attracted to status, non neediness, confidence, leadership etc. the same way I'm attracted to their beauty. That being nice, loving, selfless and caring is a great (for being happy and spiritual and godlike) but in the dating world if I have only that - it will attract a girl the same way I am attracted to a fat ugly chick. and I see how this realization is changing me and is giving me the motivation I need.
But I still struggle to understand the complete picture - why is it so?  If the idea is that this evolutionary process took place when our ancestors lived a Tribal life of Hunters-Gatherers - why the girl that is attracted to the Manly Alpha man vs a Girl that is attracted to the Beta male, will have a higher chance to pass her genes on? Do Beta male children have less chance of survival? Something still baffles me about it. I'm struggling to correlate the "attraction list" with survival benefits:
non neediness, confidence, fun, humor  -> correlates to health, resources, status
Making her feel a range of emotions -> social skills -> easier to survive when you have friends and status
Sense of life purpose  and leadership -> decisiveness and confidence ->  can face and overcome obstacles

But I still can't see the picture, imagine how the life of a Beta male looks compared to the life of an alpha male. (if there are any documentaries recommendation about it I would like to know).
Can anyone see it clearly and explain how all these traits or lack of them leads to passing your genes and having offspring or not?

Another question: has beauty evolved in women only because Men want to have sex with them more which gives them the survival edge or is beauty also connected to health for example?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Women are also attracted to beauty; they LOVE hot guys.

I wish people on this forum would stop brushing that under the rug and playing it off as "it's not in their nature, they love personality" lol.  

Alfa doesnt care at all about woman only about himself woman to him is just something he does on free time...

And this whole post is about a woman...

Learning all attraction in the world wont be enough until you stop caring about woman and care about yourself...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@hoodrow trillson

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Women are also attracted to beauty; they LOVE hot guys.

I wish people on this forum would stop brushing that under the rug and playing it off as "it's not in their nature, they love personality" lol.  

100% agree, all women deeply love the beutiful, 10/10 shoujo men, while men love the 10/10 jiggly goddesses. Attraction only. 

@hoodrow trillson
Of course they do. But I know some HOT guys that suck with women. So it's less important for them than for men. I never saw a hot girl that couldn't have many guys...

But what is the evolutionary incentive for Men to be beautiful? is it connected to health? If a girl will be attractive to an ugly guy, her daughters will be ugly and Men will not want them so they will have an evolutionary disadvantage?

@NoSelfSelf What makes you think that I "care about woman"? (Do you mean seek their approval?) 

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

22 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

@hoodrow trillson
Of course they do. But I know some HOT guys that suck with women. So it's less important for them than for men. I never saw a hot girl that couldn't have many guys...

But what is the evolutionary incentive for Men to be beautiful? is it connected to health? If a girl will be attractive to an ugly guy, her daughters will be ugly and Men will not want them so they will have an evolutionary disadvantage?

@NoSelfSelf What makes you think that I "care about woman"? (Do you mean seek their approval?) 

Women aren't that complicated. Penetrate a woman's emotional cortex and you get her heart. Penetrate her sexually and you get her body. Lead her in direction with the way you lead your life and you will have her trust and respect. If you picked a mature one you will have her for life.

Everything else is just the daily drama of life. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Thanks

although this post is about understanding how evolution shaped us, not practicality 

39 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Razard86 Thanks

although this post is about understanding how evolution shaped us, not practicality 

My post speaks to all of that. 

Penetrate a woman's emotional cortex and you get her heart. (Women are more emotional than men because evolutionary it gives them the ability to connect with children who are every emotional. Women are able to connect with infants in a way that a man cannot naturally do usually. So there is evolution at play here. A man can use that to his advantage and connect to a woman emotionally in the same manner. In fact part of what a woman does in a man's life is teach him to relate to his feelings. He learns to communicate to the inner child inside.

Penetrate her sexually and you get her body. I heard a guy say this and it resonated with me. He said "How a man fucks is how he fights." Evolutionary speaking women are attracted to physically imposing men who also exude raw aggression. This ensured the survival of her and her offspring on multiple levels not just from his protection but for her offspring also genetically gaining his genetics as well which increased their survival.

Lead her in direction with the way you lead your life and you will have her trust and respect. If you picked a mature one you will have her for life. Evolutionarily speaking women evolved to be attracted to men who hold positions of influence or status. They are drawn to what women would call "the man with a plan." Everything from the village champion, to the rock star celebrity the man who has the approval of his peers stands out. This is also called preselection. Whatever you want to name it, it has roots in evolution.

Everything else is just the daily drama of life. - Lastly the drama among us humans speaks for itself I do not believe I need to spell this one out lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Vercingetorix Dude you made a post about attracting woman struggling to understand how it works they are inside your mind...what makes me think that you care about woman ?

I think its better to invest time into something else mind will f you over here big time i dont think its a good idea...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf gotcha

The difference is that a natural Alpha male had a role model, a masculine father that he could mimic subconsciously so of course he doesn't have to think about women.

But for someone like me that didn't have a healthy male role model, my whole system was wired for failure with women... so you think that by not caring about women I will succeed with them? ?

no, the only way is to understand deeply and consciously, to use my mind to learn the theory, and fix all the bugs in my system. And it's a beautiful and loving process ?

@patricknotstar and what's the evolutionary reason for that?

1 hour ago, Vercingetorix said:

@patricknotstar and what's the evolutionary reason for that?

Idk if this answers your question but in phychology they explain that women chose strong healthy big muscle man because subconsciously they think this man will give best genes for her baby and they will create a healthy child.

Same with men. They chose a woman with big hips because big hips show that the womb is large and healthy and adequate to carry a healthy child. Big boobs also mean something i forgot that shows a promise for a healthier offsprings.

It's all about uncouncious survival and reproduction of healthy offsprings. Ensuring the survival of the fittest.

Edited by Salvijus

@Vercingetorix true he had a role model but that doesnt matter you are grown now...

Not caring to suceed with women is still caring about them...you genuenly dont care about them even to succed with them because it has nothing to do with them...trying to succed with woman is immidietly desperation mode and why you wont succed..

It's you.

Now fight.

23 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Women aren't that complicated. Penetrate a woman's emotional cortex and you get her heart. Penetrate her sexually and you get her body. Lead her in direction with the way you lead your life and you will have her trust and respect. If you picked a mature one you will have her for life.

Everything else is just the daily drama of life. 

all this is true and very well said. I would add: in return, she will demand to control you, to take away your freedom. nothing is free

Very interesting post.

Edited by zazen

On 16/07/2022 at 7:49 AM, Vercingetorix said:

beauty also connected to health for example?

Beauty is connected to freedom