Spiral Wizard

What’s the difference between Sadhguru & Shinzen Young?

121 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Salvijus haha of course you can blow 1000 people into bliss and can still be fake. Psychologe of the mass

Go to Minute 20 where you can exactly see that everyone can Do that. 

https://youtu.be/hTfKpAWkgJY

Looool. I have no answer to that ? 

But i was not talking about this kind of delusional bliss of believing in some god or goddes avatar. I was talking about bliss that comes from samadhi and self realization. That thing can't be faked.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus Ok but how Do ou know? Did you experienced for yourself? 

If I watch Transmissions on YouTube I cannot know if there was samadi happening to them or not

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Sadghuru has no time for meditating, he is ruling an ashram. Otherwise He would still Do his yoga /meditation exercises

Mmm... if what he says about himself is true then he would just leave his body bc he has no interest here except to help humanity. The validity of that is left to descide for each individually i guess.

@Salvijus

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

That's cool. Your opinion may change some day. The difference is u never experienced his programs so u have no evidence of his potential like i do. From your point of view u feel right. From my point of view im just dissapointed in humanity.

I never said i am right. I said i don't believe blindly,i don't follow blindly and i don't accept anything or anyone blindly.

Personaly i prefer spirituality which doesn't cost any money.

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Salvijus Ok but how Do ou know? Did you experienced for yourself? 

If I watch Transmissions on YouTube I cannot know if there was samadi happening to them or not

Yes i experienced things with sadhuru that are too fairy tailish to believe if u didn't do the programs with him. And u can literally watch program reviews on youtube of participants sharing their experiences. All of them are mind blown jaw to the floor.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

How he runs his organization is alone enough to tell he's beyond human limitations. U just need eyes to see. It's plain obvious.

Really? I would absolutely doubt any statement like that. I am not saying that shadguru is not what he claims to be, but he may be a fraud. has too much artifice, too much eagerness to convince

@Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Looool. I have no answer to that ? 

But i was not talking about this kind of delusional bliss of believing in some god or goddes avatar. I was talking about bliss that comes from samadhi and self realization. That thing can't be faked.

Samadhi happens when our illusions are gone. Nobody else can blow us into samadhi.

5 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Salvijus

Samadhi happens when our illusions are gone. Nobody else can blow us into samadhi.

What about a chemical like 5meo?

Samadhi happens when energy hits the peak. Energy transmittion is a real thing... 

The reason 5meo gives samadhi is because psychedelics unleash the kundalini energy.

9 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Salvijus

I never said i am right. I said i don't believe blindly,i don't follow blindly and i don't accept anything or anyone blindly.

Personaly i prefer spirituality which doesn't cost any money.

That's good.

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Really? I would absolutely doubt any statement like that. I am not saying that shadguru is not what he claims to be, but he may be a fraud. has too much artifice, too much eagerness to convince

I would just say sloppy reaserch here. Im not very good at giving all the list of what he does to help humanity but it's huuuuuuuuge. Just mindblowingly huge guys... do some reaserch guys...

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, Bojan V said:

@Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Exactly. everything about saints who take their audience to the shamadi, transmissions and others, are nothing more than superstitions. there are people who do not finish assuming their own responsibility and need to establish hierarchies, established processes, and believe in Santa Claus

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly. everything about saints who take their audience to the shamadi, transmissions and others, are nothing more than superstitions. there are people who do not finish assuming their own responsibility and need to establish hierarchies, established processes, and believe in Santa Claus

Everyone who gives u a taste of infinity is evil? I bet i could win this argument with eyes closed. ? 

Edited by Salvijus

would just say sloppy reaserch here. Im not very good at giving all the list of what he does to help humanity but it's huuuuuuuuge. Just mindblowingly huge guys... do somd reaserch guys...

I admit im based on superficial impressions captured in two talks. I guess you speak with knowledge

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

I admit im based on superficial impressions captured in two talks. I guess you speak with knowledge

Thank u ??

Everyone who gives u a taste of infinity is evil? I bet i could win this argument with eyes closed. ? 

Ha! Who spoke about evilness? I'm just saying that no one can give you a taste of anything, only the honey on their lips

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ha! Who spoke about evilness? I'm just saying that no one can give you a taste of anything, only the honey on their lips

Sorry if i misunderstood something then.

57 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Raptorsin7 can you be initiated to suryia kriya also online? 

You went to india to do this? Wow.. 

No I think this practice is only offered in person. But Shambhavi mudra is offered online, and I've heard that is an even more powerful practice. 

And no I didn't go to India. Sadhgurus organization, Isha, has certified hatha yoga teachers. I was lucky that I had 1 in my city.

It's a really great practice, it's been a game changer for me in my mood, and its inspired a deeper spirtual pursuit.

One has too much hair, the other too little.

Find the Middle Way :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Salvijus Lol you aren't very convincing. Just watching Sadhguru can lead people to think he's nothing special, but it wont make sense unless you do the practices.

I'd be surprised if someone did the practices and then claimed Sadhguru was not genuine.

But its possible he may have some shadow elements or blind spots

@Raptorsin7 i didn't try to convince u. I sayed im convinced from my experience with him. If i tried to convince u i'd say do his programs.

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But its possible he may have some shadow elements or blind spots

That's just u trying to explain your resistence to him ? It's probably just the impurities and darkness in your mind speaking if i had to guess... 

Edited by Salvijus

Shinzen is a former monk, who is a meditation/mindfulness teacher.

Sadhguru is a guru.