Jowblob

Leo Gura is Correct (first ayahuasca trip)

18 posts in this topic

My first ever psychedelic , short report

So when i took ayahuasca my consciousness slowly started increasing to the max level that was possible for a human body to handle. My consciousness was so high that spontaneous answers/visuals out of nowhere would come to answer my questions or give me a better understanding. One of my intentions was before the trip is to really know how it was/felt to be jesus. It gave me alot of answers
and feelings regarding this. I literally was jesus in a human body. I was feeling my aura, my nervous system , the high consciousness aura energy that my body was emitting was on the highest
level possible that was available for the human body to handle. While i was in this state i could see a holo that jesus also had on his head on my head. I was like, so this is how it was to be jesus life literally felt like a video game. I felt like i was god in a human body, i also was constantly showed the words "geloofsovertuigingen/beliefs". And that everything in this world is a belief.  We can't comprehend the scale 
on what god is. I would quantum travel for example to other dimension but after being there for a short period of time i decided to leave because it was too much for my consciousness to handle.

While i was in this high state of consciousness i had to let go of breathing, i was trying to do that by telling myself that my body automatically knows how to breath and that i have to let go. When you're in this state of consciousness and you let go you then forget about your body and you merge with consciousness itself. The state of consciousness i was experiencing other people
on this earth can experience too like saints or enlightened human beings, when you're advancing  to higher states of consciousness you will start losing your ego slowly until a point where you can't function in society properly because when you want to be in society you have to keep some or small part of your ego to function .

In this state of consciousness i had so much information and it showed me what was correct, it pulled it from my subconsciousness that i didnt have access before. The #1 that it showed me the most
is that everything in life is based on beliefs and beliefs systems, and that life is just an illusion. Basically it is what it is, it just exists.

You can say that we are god ourselves and because of that we can't put bounds on ourselves like specific rules that keep us here with 0 knowing, we can always get out of these rules.

It's really hard to make myself comprehensible in my current state of consciousness for you to understand, or the scale of what i have experienced. The god state  is 100% = pure love

I also had to throw up because this state of consciousness was too much for me to handle, after throwing up my consciousness decreased by like 20%-30% and i felt alot better

It also showed me a text from leo gura that was saved in my subconscious, that ayahuasca is gentle for beginners to make me calm down. It also showed me that Leo Gura is some kind of a saint and we should appreciate for how much work he has done and for what he went through to give us his teachings.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, Jowblob said:

It also showed me a text from leo gura that was saved in my subconscious, that ayahuasca is gentle for beginners to make me calm down. It also showed me that Leo Gura is some kind of a saint and we should appreciate for how much work he has done and for what he went through to give us his teachings.

Leo's work and audacity is indeed amazing and rare, but I sense you are going into delusion with all this saint thing and being Jesus Christ. You obviously lack grounding in your direct experience, and drawn to spiritual-religious concepts which Psychedelics can surely inflate to risky proportions.

17 minutes ago, Batman said:

Leo's work and audacity is indeed amazing and rare, but I sense you are going into delusion with all this saint thing and being Jesus Christ. You obviously lack grounding in your direct experience, and drawn to spiritual-religious concepts which Psychedelics can surely inflate to risky proportions.

The core of the reality is that it is an illusion, in this illusion everything is possible since it's an illusion. What i'm saying are just beliefs part of the illusion but it doesnt make it necessarily truth since it's part of the illusion. The only truth is that you're god

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Plenty of people refer to it as Christ consciousness. Realizing that you are God and that God is love and that, that is all. Is the only thing that really matters. Plus it is possible to tap into Jesus mode or Sadhguru mode or even Leo mode. It is all our own mind. 

Edited by Cthulu

16 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

The core of the reality is that it is an illusion, in this illusion everything is possible since it's an illusion. What i'm saying are just beliefs part of the illusion but it doesnt make it necessarily truth since it's part of the illusion. The only truth is that you're god

Is that True for you? In your direct experience?

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

3 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Is that True for you? In your direct experience?

Yes definitally, this is 100% an illusion part of god. In other words , it is what it is . Ayahuasca showed me that everything is a belief that you experience, during dmt/5 meo dmt etc. And that everything in this world is based on beliefs.  In another words you dream what the beliefs are this is what god does.

The only truth is that you're god and that this is a dream/illusion , this is the core of everything.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 minute ago, Cthulu said:

And everything is one.

ye

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Congrats on the first time 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Batman said:

@Batman exactly. Ungrounded people should not take psychedelics.

11 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Batman exactly. Ungrounded people should not take psychedelics.

that is just your belief

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

that is just your belief

No it's not. It is common sense.

@Jowblob Do you plan on doing more trips like that?

Or what your plans moving forward for exploring consciousness? Has this changed anything about your approach

I am planning on doing my first ceremony too, however, I am scared of throwing up. How was it for you? What was your diet like pre-ceremony? 

12 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Jowblob Do you plan on doing more trips like that?

Or what your plans moving forward for exploring consciousness? Has this changed anything about your approach

@Raptorsin7 I wanted to do 5 meo, but after ayahuasca i'm definitally not gonna do that anymore. I also don't want to do ayahuasca anymore, maybe just couple of times LSD that's all. But who knows, maybe i might change my mind in the future. The thing that i also got from ayahuasca is that it just gives insights but it doesn't increase your base or day to day consciousness, it just gives you insights what is humanly possible. To increase your day to day consciousness you have to be born like this or achieve it by yourself by working on consciousness. But even if you work on your consciousness for the rest of your life without psychedelics you won't really increase it by much. So the conclusion is, it's mostly genetic and comes from reincarnating alot or something like that in my opinion.

8 hours ago, no_name said:

I am planning on doing my first ceremony too, however, I am scared of throwing up. How was it for you? What was your diet like pre-ceremony? 

@no_name Throwing up isn't anything special, you shouldn't fear that. Just have a bucket near you and couple of tissues that's all. My diet for 1 week was mostly tea/vegetables/fruits and fresh salm fish with potatoes. Low tyramine diet.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@Raptorsin7 I wanted to do 5 meo, but after ayahuasca i'm definitally not gonna do that anymore. I also don't want to do ayahuasca anymore, maybe just couple of times LSD that's all. But who knows, maybe i might change my mind in the future. The thing that i also got from ayahuasca is that it just gives insights but it doesn't increase your base or day to day consciousness, it just gives you insights what is humanly possible. To increase your day to day consciousness you have to be born like this or achieve it by yourself by working on consciousness. But even if you work on your consciousness for the rest of your life without psychedelics you won't really increase it by much. So the conclusion is, it's mostly genetic and comes from reincarnating alot or something like that in my opinion.

Is this true?

How can  you be absolutely sure?

Edited by Realms of Wonder
reframing as question

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

On 10/07/2022 at 1:01 AM, Jowblob said:

My first ever psychedelic: 
So when i took ayahuasca my consciousness slowly started increasing to the max level that was possible for a human body to handle.

"So when i took ayahuasca my consciousness slowly started increasing to the max level that was possible for a human body to handle. ** For me to handle" 

Really you are at a baby level of experience when it comes to psychedelics. Congrats on your first go, but talk from your own experience.

Don't get pulled into absolutes or oh the medicine showed me this, so now it's absolute truth.

Really that could have been in your mind all along and you are being shown it, rather than a grand truth being unveiled.   

"It also showed me that Leo Gura is some kind of a saint and we should appreciate for how much work he has done " 

Leo isn't a saint and he or anyone shouldn't be put on some pedestal , but he has experience that is worth learning from however. 

You can walk whatever path he has or anyone else for that matter.  

I have had 25+ aya journeys, and I remain learning. Always  

PS Congrats on your 1st time!  You are brave giving this a go, whatever you are working on may you have success with it. 

Consider journeying again.   

Edited by wpw

I really don't get why people have such an aversion to the word Saint. So you are okay calling him God but he can't be a saint? Since when was a saint superior to God? Lol. I know what you guys are saying, but look if he thinks Leo is a saint let him. You can't correct his opinion. If he views him like a saint let him. 

I won't lie though, Leo isn't perfect obviously nobody is, but Leo has sacrificed a lot to provide the content he has. I don't think you guys really understand the depth he has gone through. Some of yall will respond with he did it for money, if you say that you just reveal delusion. His most popular videos are non Metaphysical Videos. He could have easily talked about shallow crap and made tons of money.

Sure at the end of the day he did it for selfish reasons because he wants to talk about Metaphysical stuff, but he also does it because he cares. I can tell how much he cares, he actually cares maybe too much. Its funny because people take it for granted, they'll understand when he finally leaves Actualized.Org. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86