Extreme Z7

Attempted Assassination of Shinzo Abe, now Dead

63 posts in this topic

@AtheisticNonduality Even if we assume the materialist-paradigm to be true, we can clearly see that the system is an illusion even from that perspective. So is money. But human beings are real! 

This is a pretty basic truth. You don't need to be very spiritual to figure this out. Common sense is enough to see this. 

Now, if you want to say that the materialist-paradigm is a creation of our mind, that human beings are an illusion, then you have to meditate. This is not common sense. This is rare knowledge accessible only to those who meditate and do self-inquiry. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Listen. Love your enemies. That's all I'm telling you. If you can't do this you're just robbing yourself of your own freedom. Your choice to make. That's all.

beep boop

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@mr_engineer

If it's politicians in a third world country, then yes I can see that being somewhat necessary to overcome transformational dilemma. However, we're talking about most second to first world democracies, which 

I think human history is filled with this dynamic, that we don't have to add more fuel to a chaotic fire.

It's not just third-world countries and human history. Look at how the US maintains its superpower-status. Through military power! Through NATO. 

Look at what goes into maintaining the reserve-currency status of the dollar. If that's not Stage Red, I don't know what is. 

It's fundamental to the structure of the system. It's not going to autocorrect with more development. Structural changes must be made.