kieranperez

Jordan Peterson Banned From Twitter

41 posts in this topic

Not fond of the path this guy is continuing to go down...

The human bullshit continues.

This is so funny, a grown ass man whining about not being allowed to harass trans people on Twitter.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ahahahah.

I have alot of empathy and love for Elliot Page, glad someone was on their side. ?

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I know how he feels. Getting warrning points is the most triggering, anger-inflamming thing ever ? i can see him venting here strongly ? 

Edited by Salvijus

Fine.. fine... empathy for Peterson too... 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

Fine.. fine... empathy for Peterson too... 

Yes. Discriminators are people too. They also need acceptance ?

13 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Yes. Discriminators are people too. They also need acceptance ?

And God is learning to accept all of itself...

Since Twitter represents the mother – chaos - archetype of the unknown - the dragon queen,  I am trying to figure out which archetype JP is assuming in that video to reestablish order out of chaos.      

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Remember when pride was a sin? And Jordan Peterson just had his tongue removed by a criminal Twitter moderator.

Lol.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Not sure why he or anybody would care, Twitter is the cesspool of our culture. I wish some hacker would sabotage the servers and nuke them.

hrhrhtewgfegege

What I want to bring to the discussion and what I touched on in the other post about him is that the level of analysis here is just not appropriate if you want to understand Peterson.

For him, life is literally a myth unfolding. There is not really a notion of progress in his world, its all a cyclical reenactment of mythopoetic and archetypal dynamics. Ironically he is failing to do the thing that Jung did, which is to individuate and step outside of it. 

I think its quite remarkable, the way he sees the world and if you have never done any deep psychoanalytic work this will seem totally alien to you but its just what it is. Peterson is far from intellectually bankrupt, its just that hes so totally caught up in the narrative and these dynamics of "good and evil" that he can not help himself but slip ever deeper into a reactionary position of trying to bring order to the world, which to him is becoming more and more chaotic and out of sync with the archetypes and myths. He must be in a really dark place and is probably on the edge of insanity, with all his myths, that for him are fundamental and have always been there from the beginning of mankind, completely unravelling.

So Im advocating for a bit more sympathy here. The guy, for all he knows, is fighting on behalf of the whole world to bring back stability and order into society.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

42 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

The guy, for all he knows, is fighting on behalf of the whole world to bring back stability and order into society.

So a Jihadist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This clip made me lose any remaining respect I had for him, just unhinged. Comparing voluntary trans affirming surgery to the nazis…

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So a Jihadist.

Pretty much that. I believe he sees himself as a martyr. Its silly and brutal that his intellectual journey has brought him to that point but thats where hes at I think. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Pretty much that. I believe he sees himself as a martyr. Its silly and brutal that his intellectual journey has brought him to that point but thats where hes at I think. 

More than just martyrdom. He specifically said that he holds the ban as a badge of honor.

More like martyr-dumb.

I think when it comes to logic, peterson is very consistent and spot on most of the time. And if he's wrong and u dabate him, he will be open minded and change his view if u prove him wrong. But in this case they can't even point out exacly what is wrong with peterson's perspective. I think they just don't like his tone. And that's all it takes. Transgender defenders don't care about logic. And if u have a bad tone and u question the validity of transgender worldview and phylosophy. U're finnished. ? that's just the name of the game right now.

Edited by Salvijus

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think when it comes to logic, peterson is very consistent and spot on most of the time. And if he's wrong and u dabate him, he will be open minded and change his view if u prove him wrong. But his tone is off. And that's all it takes. Transgender defenders don't care about logic and they are not able to point out exacly where the flaw is in peterson's perspective. If u have a bad tone and u question the validity of transgender worldview and phylosophy. U're finnished. ? that's the name of the game right now.

No way in hell you could debate him out of his reality tunnel. Without all the meaning he gets from his archetypes and myths he would have killed himself a long time ago.

4 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

No way in hell you could debate him out of his reality tunnel

Hmmm. Maybe. Not sure why u say this so confidently. He looks pretty open minded to me. Except maybe when he's triggered and defensive like right now. 

Won't argue further with this bc idk him personally. 

Edited by Salvijus

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Hmmm. Maybe. Not sure why u say this so confidently. He looks pretty open minded to me. Except maybe when he's triggered and defensive like right now. 

Won't argue further with this bc idk him personally. 

Its the same with Putin and Dugin. Its not like these people are not smart or neccessarily closed minded but their mythopoetic worldview has infested them so deeply that their own survival is completely dependent on them acting out these archetypal dynamics.