blankisomeone

Got shrooms, wut do I do just chew it up and swallow?

51 posts in this topic

On 07/07/2022 at 6:54 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Be careful man. If your mental state isn't great then shrooms could do more harm than good.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank u so much for the warning. I see what u mean

@blankisomeone Yes be gentle on yourself.. feel free to share if you run into problems/issues.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 30/06/2022 at 11:48 PM, Razard86 said:

Those Shrooms are French Fries!!! Eat them suckers!! Bon Apetite!!!

??

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 9.7.2022 at 8:21 AM, blankisomeone said:

it was great guys :) I became aware of how things change from light to dark so fast based on wrong thinking.

cool trip. First of many.

good night it’s 3:20am now. I’ll go to sleep

Very happy to hear that:)

How are you feeling now?

Glad it went well. After a certain member had a bad experience I really don't want people having bad experiences on them. I know how reality altering they can be. Happy you are good.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

had another trip on 1g that didn’t have much of an effect except that I felt profoundly sad and realized that I need to become more in touch with the !!!!>>REALITY<<!!!! of how I have been completely influenced by my dysfunctional family all my life. It felt like an extremely important thing which is KEY to my understanding of myself at a personality level

Edited by blankisomeone

@blankisomeone It's good to take breaks between trips, because the drug will have a weaker effect when taken regularly.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@blankisomeone It's good to take breaks between trips, because the drug will have a weaker effect when taken regularly.

Ye I took 1 week break. Guess shoulda waited longer

@blankisomeone 1 week should be plenty. 3 or 4 days is all it takes for your tolerance to return to baseline. 

18 minutes ago, Adodd said:

@blankisomeone 1 week should be plenty. 3 or 4 days is all it takes for your tolerance to return to baseline. 

Tolerance to the effects of psilocybin builds almost immediately after ingestion. After that, it takes about 3 days for the tolerance to be reduced to half and 7 days to be back at baseline (in the absence of further consumption).

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushrooms

I might've been thinking about LSD:

Some anecdotal reports suggest that extremely high doses of LSD can produce a tolerance that can last subsequently longer, anywhere from weeks to months, and that high doses of LSD, along with high tolerances, can produce unusual variations in LSD's intensity, duration, and effects.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.