blankisomeone

Got shrooms, wut do I do just chew it up and swallow?

53 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Batman said:

LOL. Psilocybin is a toxin. How do you think the mushroom is deconstructing the mind? Or you think mushrooms care if humans are having mystical experiences or healing their emotional body?

This is true, I believe it tricks the body into thinking you died at a strong enough dosage. My third eye opened I hear that only happens at the moment when the body is ready to die. Makes sense cause that was intense.


The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@blankisomeone Be careful man. If your mental state isn't great then shrooms could do more harm than good.

I think psychidelics work best when you do some prep before hand with some kind of meditation practice, exercise routine, etc. 

Is there any way you could take a vacation or do some kind of retreat first and then try the shrooms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura

is there a difference if I try it at night versus during the day??

@blankisomeone It depends on what kind of experience you want to have.  The visuals are more intense in darkness, however mushrooms can be pretty sedating, so you might have more energy during the daytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is there any way you could take a vacation or do some kind of retreat first and then try the shrooms?

No, no time

Can I do this and still go to work the next day ?lol

Edited by blankisomeone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@blankisomeone It depends on what kind of experience you want to have.  The visuals are more intense in darkness, however mushrooms can be pretty sedating, so you might have more energy during the daytime

Cool, I’ll do it in the early morning right before sunrise🌅 ☀️ 

Edited by blankisomeone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 7/1/2022 at 0:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

You are needlessly putting toxins in your body.

Really? I thought the toxins where just part of the process? So Go with tea every time? Ive always just grinded them up and tossed in a few ounces of orange juice let it soak for 5 min, and downed it? Thanks for the tip. It wont dilute the potency?

Edited by Kamo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@blankisomeone No I do not recommend doing mushrooms and then going to work the next day. 

What about learning a from someone like Sadhguru. I just learned a practice and it took 1 day and it was a really good experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2022 at 9:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are needlessly putting toxins in your body.

@Leo Gura Are you talking about pesticides, fertilizers, n' such used to grow them?


"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2022 at 0:59 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Do the Mike Tyson method (just never swallow it). I don't know xD

Mike Tyson licked a damn toad. frog is suing now, accused him of sexual abuse.

 

Apparently they're gonna go extinct if ppl keep milking them, those damn Colorado frogs need to watch Leo's get how to get laid videos. with psychedelics you're either a) hunting the froggers b) growing the shoomers c) chemistry d) digging through horse shit (personal favorite, jk) e) good old brown powder dye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok guys I’ve ignored the warnings❤️😁 I’m gonna try it tonight actually, like at around 4am so I can trip it out and then work later in the day (I work a bit on Saturday too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

ok guys I’ve ignored the warnings❤️😁 I’m gonna try it tonight actually, like at around 4am so I can trip it out and then work later in the day (I work a bit on Saturday too)

No one here would advise you try shrooms for the first time at 4 am and then work the next day. 

If you're mind is deadset on doing them, at least wait until you have the next day off, or ideally at least a few days off after the trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

ok guys I’ve ignored the warnings❤️😁 I’m gonna try it tonight actually, like at around 4am so I can trip it out and then work later in the day (I work a bit on Saturday too)

Ur going to take 2 grams right before work???!! NO 2 grams will send you into a sleep like state. Nothing productive is going down lol. If i take 0.5 grams im seeing Entities and experiencing short term memory loss. 

The right way to go about this is to start with a micro 0.1-0.5g, then wait 2 weeks for the tolerance to drop back down, then take 0.5-1g, very slowly escalate and learn how the compound effects you and what to expect. 

Im seeing 2g recommendations in the comments, this is crazy, he has no experience and we don't know his sensitivity. 

Edited by integral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, integral said:

Ur going to take 2 grams right before work???!! NO 2 grams will send you into a sleep like state. Nothing productive is going down lol. If i take 0.5 grams im seeing Entities and experiencing short term memory loss. 

The right way to go about this is to start with a micro 0.1-0.5g, then wait 2 weeks for the tolerance to drop back down, then take 0.5-1g, very slowly escalate and learn how the compound effects you and what to expect. 

Im seeing 2g recommendations in the comments, this is crazy, he has no experience and we don't know his sensitivity. 

@integral ok i’ll do less than 2g then. I don’t have anything to measure exactly though. I’m eyeballing it. I just know there’s 2 grams here lol

So I’ve changed my mind I’ll do it right now and then see what happens. There’ll be plenty of time to ride it out until I have to go to work tomorrow. I’ll work late in the afternoon. That’s plenty of time. Cmon it can’t be that bad...lol

Edited by blankisomeone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Midwest shroom trip: I like to put them in corn casserole... chew and swallow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

So I’ve changed my mind I’ll do it right now and then see what happens. There’ll be plenty of time to ride it out until I have to go to work tomorrow. I’ll work late in the afternoon. That’s plenty of time. Cmon it can’t be that bad...lol

what time is it for you, because the effects could last up to six hours and you won't be able to sleep properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, integral said:

what time is it for you, because the effects could last up to six hours and you won't be able to sleep properly.

21:21 😬 oh look synchronicities already happening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

21:21 😬 oh look synchronicities already happening 

haha well some people report great sleep so it's all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

ate it 20 minutes ago, nothing's happening.. how long does it take for stuff to happen?lol

im watchig this

 

Edited by blankisomeone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now