OBEler

Which psychedelic is best for body healing

14 posts in this topic

A friend of mine broke his leg and now has a big scar on the leg. He has experience with psychedelics. Of courese he did goes to doctors but now after a year of the accident he still want to improve his leg. Also with the help of psychedelics.

What psychedelic would fit best for body healing like injuries? Is it even in the realm of possibility to heal such things?

@Leo Gura You mentioned one time that 5 meo malt could give you so much power that just by imagination you could cure things. Is this still the best tool? What about DPT? Or shrooms for example

Not related to psychedelics but reminded me of this clip:

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@OBEler Not sure psychedelics are gonna work for healing a scar. There may be topical creams or dietary supplements which help. Various psychedelics can be useful for developing body awareness and healing some body pain. LSD, 5meodmt, Shrooms... maybe be interesting to see what happens. 

Qigong and self massage can help too.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

He should try biodynamic craniosacral therapy

This topic is not what he can do otherwise. Of course he Do such things like Massage, Reha and so on. 

I ask here specific about which psychedelic is best for body healing 

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

This topic is not what he can do otherwise. Of course he Do such things like Massage, Reha and so on. 

I ask here specific about which psychedelic is best for body healing 

Mushrooms are good for healing. The thing is, its never the psychedelic its him. Psychedelics are like steroids, he still has to do the work but it can enhance his results. So first he needs to meditate, close his eyes and focus all his awareness on the spot. Then he has to visualize it being healed. Some like to visualize a light of energy going there. The entire time he is doing this, he needs to believe it is working, without his belief it will not happen.

He can do this without a psychedelic and it will work but the psychedelic can enhance the process.

Look up visualization techniques on healing. The most important part is belief. That's the foundation and is more important than the psychedelic itself.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Jodistrict Wow thanks for sharing that! Great to know. Not that I can convince some people to take it..ahaha.

Do you think that could potentially be extrapolated too all/most psychedelics?

And do you think that it's more of the particular plant/biochemistry or what was gained from the altered state of consciousness that is giving health to these people?

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

9 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Jodistrict Wow thanks for sharing that! Great to know. Not that I can convince some people to take it..ahaha.

Do you think that could potentially be extrapolated too all/most psychedelics?

And do you think that it's more of the particular plant/biochemistry or what was gained from the altered state of consciousness that is giving health to these people?

I don't know.  The article I linked to has some discussion on this.

"In summary, it is hypothesized that the combined actions of β-carbolines and DMT present in ayahuasca may diminish tumor blood supply, activate apoptotic pathways, diminish cell proliferation, and change the energetic metabolic imbalance of cancer cells, which is known as the Warburg effect"

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict Thanks okay, was reading some more of it, very cool. It also makes sense that the "set and setting" can contribute.

@OBEler What is he trying to heal the functionality of his leg? The tissue of his scar? Strength in his leg? Just heal pain of the injury emotionally etc?

I bet if someone can break it down a little there could be ways for a psychdelic to help adress at least one issue. I head stories about healing that seem so odd that they are believeable and at the sametime they are very rare. I am sorry for you friend also.

I do think from every story I heard the power of believe is amazing in terms of healing. I never read much about such sever healing cases and miracles. I am unsure how psychdelics can help with the physical aftermath of having fixed a broken leg. I don't think it's a very clever way of healing with not enough research.  

I have a leg operation too and I can pinpoint the exact issue and research a psychdelic for example. I did not break my leg, yet functionality is impaired. In case you find something I am intersted also lol. I talked to my teacher and I can deal with the physical symptomps and emotional ones through mindfulness and awareness and even send healing energy to it with loving-kindness meditation. The reality of it is a bit more frustrating as it takes time to be gentle and kind to an injury or a place that hurts. It definitely helps I bet it would help any healing process just from the feeling of it.

The story I heard was also about the heart chakra and positvity and believe and some part where the heart chakra is there is some gland that is very active that helped fighting the diseas and errdicating it he activated the gland with some kind of yoga? I am unsure and sorry to give a wishy-washy story in terms of accuracy it was from a Yogi and a small YouTube channel. The doctors were unable to help, yet IIRC it was some kind of inflammation or virus. 

There are also more normal stories I've read a guy being shot in the hip doctors saying he can never walk again making himself walk and run marathons again. I bet they can be a tool in someway and not a cure for something like a broken leg. Sounds a bit absurd, yet who knows there might be a shroom that helps strengthening bones lol.  

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore he Was not explizit. Maybe just more body awareness to trigger healing Mechanismen 

I am just open tp the possibility that when you become God, you also have the Power to heal. Like Jesus Did. 

I ask me if this is somehow possible with any psychedelic and which of them would be best

@OBEler I dunno what is possible I am highly skeptical of this I dunno if there are shamans or something for this stuff with healing plant medicine or so. I'd definitely check in with your friend to see what he even wants and then find the appropriate medicine if possible through a plant healer. 

Basically the right kind of information I dunno I'd proceed with caution in terms of delusion I mean nothing is really happening to the leg when he takes the psychdelic, but he could for instance have a bad trip because of it or the opposite. I'd really think you'd clarify what issue or obstacle your friend has with his leg and then find a solution for that particular wish. For e.g walking faster during recovery or so. If you really want to help your friend I think this could be good advice and if he is older and has experience with psychdelics he could try. I mean your leg won't fall off from consuming psyches. 

Hmm... thinking about it if it increases body awarness it should he should at least be able to de-tangle the uncomfortable sensations associated broken leg and feel the part that is injured could be quiet emotional. 

Really don't know what is possible I'd be curious too if it's possible to heal something more severe in a safe way. 

Ayahuasca, look into the work of ayahuasca in the DNA. The vine of mariri tangles like two snakes which coincidently is also the shape of our DNA.

The book The Cosmic Serpent and the Origins of Knowledge talks about that. I will post some pictures here later.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw