Prana_y4na

What happens to your 5 senses after death?

12 posts in this topic

I think I have thanatophobia, just the thought of dying completely destroys my day, I can't cope with it.

If there's absolute infinity? Then wouldn't we have access to all kinds of senses and forms of perceptions of reality after death?

Losing consciousness forever in a void where nothing exists doesn't seem any good to me. Why would reality do that to itself if it's infinite and that infiniteness contains all finitudes within?

I see people saying that when you die, is like going to deep sleep. But how that would be "love," or infinity? I don't get it. And also why that is cheered if it seems like you would never experience beauty again.

Also, if you come back to what you were before birth, after death, and it's infinite. Well that doesn't make sense in the first place, because is the case that there was a time when you were human, so it's not infinite the time you were that "nothingness," so it could happen again? Like you are form, then you're formless, then again you're form, then again you're formless for infinity? And also you perceive through every form?

Really I don't care so much about the "physical" reality, what I'm concerned with, is what happens to your perception and sense of reality?

I'm 18 and never done psychedelics and terrified of death.

But, after you die, you dream again? Like you do when you sleep? Like rebirth?

Sorry if I don't seem to understand, maybe I lack also experience in this work...

Edited by Prana_y4na

5 hours ago, Prana_y4na said:

Sorry if I don't seem to understand, maybe I lack also experience in this work...

You go wherever you need to go.
If you desire physical sense perceptions, know this:
You will have it again. Again and again.

Edited by Rokazulu

5 hours ago, Prana_y4na said:

Whatever state you are in, in whatever body, with whatever senses, you are always in a dream reality.

Also, to be able to access other senses than the ones you have when you are in your body; you would have to become “something” else, no?

Your senses will become transformed and transmuted in to other senses, and you will love those even more. 

You becoming “something” else than what you are fearing now, that is death. 
But if you are very identified with your body, or what you think your body is, then it can be a bit tricky to free yourself from this state. But nothing to fear really. It’s totally normal. And with time you will realize things for what they truly are. 

Death is happening in every moment. But we are so disconnected from what death really is, so we become fearful of change. Which in turn results in a more and more finite and fearful state of consciousness.

Expand the sense of what you think you are, and from your unique and beautiful way experiencing and orienting yourself in this reality, with the help of your inner compass, you will be able to decipher these fears and illusions that stops you from living in Truth, Harmony, Balance, Contentment and in flow with life.

Happy journey✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

8 hours ago, Prana_y4na said:

If there's absolute infinity? Then wouldn't we have access to all kinds of senses and forms of perceptions of reality after death?

Absolute Infinity is totally formless.

All the senses merge into an infinite unity of pure consciousness.

Losing consciousness forever in a void where nothing exists doesn't seem any good to me. Why would reality do that to itself if it's infinite and that infiniteness contains all finitudes within?

Absolute Infinity will not seem any good to you. It will be scarier than death.

But if you stop being an ego then you'll realize that that's what infinite Love is.

I see people saying that when you die, is like going to deep sleep.

It's sort of the opposite of deep sleep. It's being infinitely awake, but as nothing.

But how that would be "love," or infinity? I don't get it. And also why that is cheered if it seems like you would never experience beauty again.

It is the highest Love because you unite with every possible object of consciousness.

It's an acquired taste ;)

Also, if you come back to what you were before birth, after death, and it's infinite. Well that doesn't make sense in the first place, because is the case that there was a time when you were human, so it's not infinite the time you were that "nothingness," so it could happen again? Like you are form, then you're formless, then again you're form, then again you're formless for infinity? And also you perceive through every form?

At that level of consciousness you could die and instantly return to whichever dream you want, however you want. There are no limits.

- - - - - -

Bottom line is, you gotta face your fear of death until you realize that death is not a problem.

Psychedelics are one of the best and safest ways to do that.

If you take enough psychedelics you will stop fearing death and you may even start to look forward to it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Prana_y4na There isn't one answer to your question. Consciousness is an infinite mind that can imagine anything.

I will offer one perspective based on hundreds of out of body experiences I have had. Several years ago in my pursuit of awakening I was receiving energy work and doing different spiritual practices when I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. At first it was very alarming and often I thought I may have died. It's very frightening to unexpectedly find yourself outside of your body. Once I realized I was ok and hadn't died, I was able to relax more. As I became accustomed to it happening frequently, I felt more confident to begin leaving my house and exploring other worlds and talking with different people I encountered, some who had once lived on earth. I was fascinated with what happens after we die, where we go and what our lives are like, so this was an incredible opportunity to answer many questions I had. Every time I encountered someone from earth I would ask them what their transition was like after they died and what their life is like now. I could write a book based on all my experiences. The general themes I found after interviewing many people is most people after what we call death find themselves in a world almost identical to the world and culture they just left. They have a body that is just as real and physical to them as their body on earth. They have all the same senses they had on earth but sometimes these are enhanced, like 360 degree vision. Many describe death like waking up from a dream. Some have a slightly expanded awareness, but I came across others that were exactly the same in personality and awareness. I even met some who had no idea they had even died. Their environment was so identical to their life on earth, they were completely unaware they had passed. 

I don't claim to be an expert on the after-life or have all the answers, I'm just offering one perspective based on my own direct experiences. You really don't need to fear death. You are an eternal consciousness that can never die. You will have all the same perceptions after death and most likely enhanced perceptions. Based on what I have seen and heard what we call death is actually something to look forward to. It's just the next chapter in an endless journey of exploration. 

Edited by Matthew85

On 16/06/2022 at 2:39 AM, Prana_y4na said:

I think I have thanatophobia, just the thought of dying completely destroys my day, I can't cope with it.

I see people saying that when you die, is like going to deep sleep. But how that would be "love," or infinity? I don't get it. And also why that is cheered if it seems like you would never experience beauty again.

Really I don't care so much about the "physical" reality, what I'm concerned with, is what happens to your perception and sense of reality?

I'm 18 and never done psychedelics and terrified of death.

Of course you're terrified of dying, you're 18. There's a reason many older people die without shrieking with fear, your mind actually changes. It also changes if you are dying (see drowning survivor reports).

Also your understanding of what you are etc is unexplored. You still believe yourself to be an entirely separate entity from the rest of existence and are wondering what will happen to that little separate slice of existence...

Existence is singular, anything that is, "is", there aren't multiple existences. It's the common factor between you and a boulder. If you "look" at your awareness (you can't, but you can recognize you are it) you will find a total nothingness. That nothingness is consciousness. If you look around with your senses you will find somethingness. The commonality is that consciousness exists and the objects exist. We are existence itself, nobody and no thing has a separate piece of existence, there is just existence. Think waves rising and crashing back down into the ocean. When a wave forms it doesn't suddenly gain a sepatate piece of ocean, it is just a movement in the ocean.

Like Hotel California, "you can never leave"... Experientially I'm not sure what it will be like. But when a wave crashes back down into the ocean, the same water continues to exist.

You become formless Infinite Love. That's what happens. Leo explained it pretty well.No need to be scared of death. That's your biggest fear in life now you are free and liberated from it. The whole point of spiritual work.

Hope @Loba will read this.

Edited by Zeroguy

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

You become formless Infinite Love.

@Zeroguy This can happen but it doesn't seem to be what happens most of the time. I would be careful drawing conclusions about physical death from psychedelic trips. Based on what I have experienced they are very different. Keep in mind that psychedelics radically alter your consciousness. This does not automatically happen upon death. 

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

No need to be scared of death.

So true! Isn't it interesting that one of things people fear the most is actually something wonderful. 

They say consciousness is infinite and continues even after death. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson