WokeBloke

A more powerful being aware of you

21 posts in this topic

How do you know there isn't another being that is aware of you that you are unaware of? 

Why is this important? Because it could take control of you if it's more powerful then you.

How would you make such a guess, if you where unaware of this other assumed being to begin with? And how is something important, if you are unaware of it's claimed importance.

1 minute ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

How would you make such a guess, if you where unaware of this other assumed being to begin with? And how is something important, if you are unaware of it's claimed importance.

Not sure I understand your questions.

I have the capacity to think so I can outline the possible ways that reality could be.

And the problem is important according to me.

No problem, I can break it down a bit.

20 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

How do you know there isn't another being that is aware of you that you are unaware of? 

In the later part of this sentence, you state: "that you are unaware of". But in the beginning of this premises, you make a assumtion of another being that you yourself stated that you would be unaware of.

You are basically asking to "Be aware of what you are not aware of yet."

So the whole question becomes nonsensical in how you frame it.

@ZzzleepingBear I'm trying to point out that there seems to be no way for one to know that there isn't another being. Potentially there is another being that is aware of you that you aren't aware of. So solipsism is an assumption.

22 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@ZzzleepingBear I'm trying to point out that there seems to be no way for one to know that there isn't another being. Potentially there is another being that is aware of you that you aren't aware of. So solipsism is an assumption.

While I respect that attempt. You stil make a logical leap of faith when you persist to mention the potential for another being that you in the same sentence mention as being totally unaware of existing.

It's like refering to your favorite icecream flavour that you havn't tasted yet. It doesn't make any sense, but it can be said as if it means something.

regarding Solipsism, it may have a certain merit to it's meaning. But my impression of peoples claimed solipsism in this forum so far, often come across as extreamly naive at best. It reminds me of people that say that they speak multiple languages because they learned a few words or sentences.

@ZzzleepingBear I'm not saying the other being is unaware I'm saying you or me could be unaware of it. It's a hypothetical possibility that I am currently unable to disprove. Obviously this could be my imagination but I can't prove that it's just my imagination. For example if I claim that there's a tiger behind you it's impossible to know if that's just my imagination or reality without looking behind you. Similarly how can we be sure that there isn't a more powerful being with our limited perspectives of reality?

@WokeBloke

It doesn't change the fact that you're always alone with your experience whatsover. That's what solipsism is all about. So in your dream there couldn't be other, because the main premise is that the other is something which is not perceived right now therefore it is not in your dream.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

14 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@ZzzleepingBear I'm not saying the other being is unaware I'm saying you or me could be unaware of it. It's a hypothetical possibility that I am currently unable to disprove. Obviously this could be my imagination but I can't prove that it's just my imagination. For example if I claim that there's a tiger behind you it's impossible to know if that's just my imagination or reality without looking behind you. Similarly how can we be sure that there isn't a more powerful being with our limited perspectives of reality?

It is You that is watching yourself. The more you expand your awareness of Yourself, watching yourself. The more you realize it is You. But that requires you to drop the sense of self you think you have now. To go meta and to see that You are watching yourself. (Emphasis on the capital You’s)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

8 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I'm not saying the other being is unaware I'm saying you or me could be unaware of it.

Yes yes I got this. My last post was a bit sloppy in describing this. If you and I are unaware of a being right now. Then why would we make an assumtion of a being that we have no clue of?

12 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

It's a hypothetical possibility that I am currently unable to disprove. Obviously this could be my imagination but I can't prove that it's just my imagination.

I think you need to flesh out your hypothetical ideas a bit more inorder to be able to make some distinctions. Otherwise, it's closer to become paranoid than anything else.

15 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

For example if I claim that there's a tiger behind you it's impossible to know if that's just my imagination or reality without looking behind you. Similarly how can we be sure that there isn't a more powerful being with our limited perspectives of reality?

There is a relative uncertainess to any claim. But if you take such a example and examine it in the right context. I have multiple ways to make most sense and decisions out of that. Depending on your level of intensity with how you say it, I could make a fair assumption that you are joking with me, or it may be real if I sense a deep fear from you telling me that there is a tiger behind me. The setting is also part of the context, so if we are in a smal room and you tell me this with fear. I might suspect that you are tripping balls, or acting really good. So no we can't be 100% sure of anything, but we can define and make distinctions that make a difference in what can be understood in a relative way for mutual understanding.

@Kksd74628 How do you know another being isn't deceiving you and making your experience? It could be purposely hiding itself from you.

Edited by WokeBloke

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

You mean that your bubble of consciousness is one part of its bubble of consciousness? In that way it is aware of you, but you aren't aware of it.

Yes I think that's possible. 

You need to realize that these other beings are literally you, not different from you.

Nobody can do you any harm, because there is only you.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 hour ago, amanen said:

You need to realize that these other beings are literally you, not different from you.

Nobody can do you any harm, because there is only you.

Prove it otherwise it's just a belief for me.

Just now, WokeBloke said:

It can't be proven. It is impossible to provide evidence for the absolute and infinite nature of existence, because every "proof" would be limited and relative. 

Perhaps instead of asking random questions on the forum and asking for proof, search for the truth for your self. 

20 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I can't prove it to you, you need to prove it to yourself. My words will never substitute for direct experience.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

2 minutes ago, amanen said:

I can't prove it to you, you need to prove it to yourself. My words will never substitute for direct experience.

And how do you know you aren't delusional?

It can happen, there are archetypes, which are living forces in themselves that influence humanity as a whole that you can become aware of, among a plethora of other spiritual wildlife.  If you're interested I would do some research and see if it is a part of your journey to find out about these things - generally they will make themselves known at some point in time during crisis usually.

If you are not able or have no ability to do so, I wouldn't really worry about it - it's really only meant to be studied and experienced by people who are drawn to it through circumstantial means.  This place, generally has a lot of deluded people who have followed Leo far too specifically, instead of actually making their own path, either because they are unable, are too stupid or are too sheep-like in order to generate some sort of authenticity, you won't find the answers you are looking for here, aside from the sheep bleating about solipsism, but throwing all the intricacies of spirituality out the window.  This is to be expected as most people are subpar when it comes to spirituality, we live in the dark ages at the moment.

Do you just ask questions here or do you cast a wide net and ask on other forums/subreddits/etc.?  You would find a more well rounded answer by having many sources to question and inquire.  Gl.

holy_spirit_as_dove_detail.jpg

because your consciousness, if you take away the form and content, is empty and formless. Being so, it has no limits. Being no limits it encompasses everything. if it encompasses everything, any other consciousness is the same consciousness.

There are lots of beings I am aware of.
Lots of beings I am not.
All of which may be aware of me.
And most that are not.

But, control me? Haha!

What could they control?

They could lead me, just as say, propaganda leads one to believe it the truth, leaving the real truth to be slandered as propaganda. But, so what?

It still remains my preference on where I go. It is my choice of role.
So it was said before me:
I am the master of my fate.
The captain of my soul.

Edited by Rokazulu