Gabith

Share your morning routine

16 posts in this topic

Hey share here your morning routine, I'm curious !

Here's the one I've found good for me:

I wake up at 6,7 or 8AM
- I tell myself and feel that it's gonna be a good day, despite what will happens
- I pray 
- I get off bed, open the window and take a deep breathe
- Cold shower and facial care
- I put a cold mask for eye (like the one in American Psycho routine) for 20 minutes in the refrigerator during this time I do satisfaction meditation 
- I put my mask on and eat my breakfast 
- I go out for a run or a walk 

------------------------------------
During the day I try to stay conscious & positive and I devellop my ability to see the beauty in everything (I recommand you the movie American Beauty if you haven't see it yet, it had a huge impact on me) 

Edited by Gabith

How long has it taken to arrive at the routine you currently hold?

Wake up: 7-9 A.M (Depending on bedtime)

Go for a 20ish minute walk, drink 40 oz water during.

Play/create Music: 30-60 minutes on work days, 60-120 minutes on off days.

Meditation on pad: 20-30 minutes.

Meditation on couch: 20-30 minutes.

Read: 30 Minutes.

Check phone, eat, get on with my day :) 

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

coffee, music, done

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

strongly believe that the key is getting to bed at a consistent time, figure out how much sleep you need and get to bed accordingly

my work day starts at 7am so i sleep at 7pm since i need 8 hours sleep and 4 hours me time ... for me doing this all but guarantees a good day

Wake up at 6.30.

Check (and proceed to ignore) messages & notifications on phone.

Yoga & meditate.

Shower + excessively complicated skincare routine, because I can.

Earl grey tea.

Start work.

I really struggle to get out of bed, the grogginess is real in the morning. Anyone here have any tips on how to actually wake up and bounce out of bed like an enthusiastic puppy, short of using blue light which I already do (to my own detriment)?

3 hours ago, itsnutsandbolts said:

Wake up at 6.30.

Check (and proceed to ignore) messages & notifications on phone.

Yoga & meditate.

Shower + excessively complicated skincare routine, because I can.

Earl grey tea.

Start work.

I really struggle to get out of bed, the grogginess is real in the morning. Anyone here have any tips on how to actually wake up and bounce out of bed like an enthusiastic puppy, short of using blue light which I already do (to my own detriment)?

once head is off the pillow having switched off the alarm, don't lay head back down on the pillow

I wake up when I can't sleep anymore. Grab my phone and lie in bed for 20-40 minutes reading messages and watching new memes. Make tea, turn the computer on, drink the tea with something sweet.

I mean it's not a planned routine it just happens.

21 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:
  • Wake up
  • Open eyes
  • Close eyes
  • Continue sleeping

Ugh I mean I admit this is my ideal morning routine. Would be happy for the rest of my existence if I could do this everyday.

27 minutes ago, itsnutsandbolts said:

Ugh I mean I admit this is my ideal morning routine. Would be happy for the rest of my existence if I could do this everyday.

@itsnutsandbolts:D

22 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:
  • Wake up
  • Open eyes
  • Close eyes
  • Continue sleeping

For some reason I seem to revert to this routine whenever I get less than 8 hours of sleep

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 6/13/2022 at 4:39 AM, Gabith said:

Hey share here your morning routine, I'm curious !

Here's the one I've found good for me:

I wake up at 6,7 or 8AM
- I tell myself and feel that it's gonna be a good day, despite what will happens

------------------------------------
During the day I try to stay conscious & positive and I devellop my ability to see the beauty in everything (I recommand you the movie American Beauty if you haven't see it yet, it had a huge impact on me) 

Indirectly believing something bad will happen.

1. Wake up
  2. Take a shit
  3. Get out of bed

For realz though, I got no routine as of right now because of my current wage slavery situation having me travel and bunk in with co-workers. But that will change in a couple months when I finally got my own place.

But I can imagine my routine being like then when I'm moved out and got my own place. It's going to be some super deep work level shit.

It'll start out like this.

1. Wake up at an uncomfortably early time, get out of bed immediately, make bed, put clothes on that are set beside my bed.
  2. Quick 2 minute stretch and muscle warmup of the body
  3. 20 minutes of insane vigorous exercise.
  4. Cold shower just for a quick rinse off immediately after. (It won't be as bad because you just exercised like mad.) 
  5. Start the first, most difficult task of the day. Which was preplanned the night before.
  6. Just work for the first 8 hours on what's important. Breaks in between. 

Additional Notes

• Have an exercise to change your state of consciousness o prime you to take on this day with full vigor. Listen to some inspirational music and visualize where you are headed, read quotes of inspiration, visualize, become empowered.
  • Vow of silence. No talking for the first 12 hours in the day with anyone in the household.
  • Off the radar. Make it impossible for people to get a hold of you for the first 12 hours of the day.
  • Probably will work while fasting. And when I do eat, it's for the nutrition, not for the dopamine.
  • Refer to image for Legendary Productivity Rules (credit to Robin Sharma in his free bonus chapters for his book: The Everyday Hero Manifesto.) 

Legendary Productivity Rules.png

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Wake-up whenever

500ml of water with supplement

Brush teeth 

Try not to check out the phone (easier if it's between 12am and 8 am)

Meditation 1 hour

*Sometimes read*

Gym/ run while listening to podcasts/audiobooks 

Shower 

Breakfast usually poridge with fruits but McDonald's when I am at low tide

Usually it takes me around 4 hours to go through all this every day. 

Edited by Alex bAlex

Wake up

cold shower (used to, but here in summer there is no cold water so, currently i don't do that) 

Meditation for 30 minutes (working my way up to an hour) 

Healthy breakfast 

Reading for 30 minutes 

3am: wake up dead

3:15am: dead

3:30am: dead

3:45am: dead

4:00am: dead

9am: RESSURECTION 

9:15: 2 shots of vodka

9:30am: back to bed

10:00am: take a flight to las Vegas and do pickup with Leo

10:15am: flight back home

10:30am: back to bed

11:15am: smoke 250mg DMT while sleep walking.

11:45am: turn into ghost rider.

12midday: back to bed.