Someone here

How you are God-a simple logical explanation

78 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

relative to you.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No that's not true.it disappears Completely. 

Here is A little thought experiment..

You don't experience time when you are sleeping. Hours pass and to you it feels like nothing.

What If you slept for 5000 years or died during that time and then woke up.. From your pov it will be as a blink of an eye. No time have passed from your pov. Yet 5000 years have passed on earth.  Even an eternity can pass on earth and the entire world might end.. Yet from your pov it will be as a blink of an eye.   

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. Without an observer that feels time. That's why when you die the whole world will die with you. Because the whole of eternity will happen in a blink of an eye. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

39 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Better ask @Someone here.

I am enjoying my life rather then trying to convince someone or to allow myself to get brainwashed.Critical thinking is a great thing.

@Zeroguy what do you mean by "getting brainwashed"?

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What If you slept for 5000 years or died during that time and then woke up.. From your pov it will be as a blink of an eye. No time have passed from your pov. Yet 5000 years have passed on earth.  Even an eternity can pass on earth and the entire world might end.. Yet from your pov it will be as a blink of an eye.   

That just means that time is relative. 

In that scenario, relative to you, no time has passed.

Relative to possibly other life forms, 5000 years have passed.

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. l

No. It just means that relative to you, time has no existence and no relevance without you.

But if there are others, time still has existence and relevance to them, regardless of whether you exist or not.

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

The main assumption this explanation is based on is that there isn't anything outside you.

But you can't be sure of that.

Name one thing you have experienced outside of yourself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That just means that an outside can be neither validated nor invalidated.

It can only be speculated about.

Based on my understanding and assumptions, an outside is extremely likely.

Edited by GreenWoods

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

How would you verify if there is anything outside of you?

You can't, its impossible, but just because something is impossible, it doesn't mean it can't be true.

Basically unfalsifiable, unverifiable.

What baffles my mind is that how can there be two completely sovereign existences, which are so absolutely disconnected from each other. 

How can God disconnect it from other Gods? 

Isn't God just one? 

Oris the multiple disconnected Gods the same God, which experiences both of them simultaneously? 

17 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

What baffles my mind is that how can there be two completely sovereign existences, which are so absolutely disconnected from each other. 

How can God disconnect it from other Gods? 

Isn't God just one? 

Oris the multiple disconnected Gods the same God, which experiences both of them simultaneously? 

I think Absolute Infinity could be called God.

And every bubble of consciousness is a small part of that. Parts can be connected as well as disconnected. Both are possible scenarios within Absolute Infinity. 

How is that possible? Well how is anything possible?

@Bobby_2021 @GreenWoods

Truth can't help but being solipsistic. 

You are stuck in your POV forever.  

It kinda hit me that me looking through my eyes is an eternal situation. Even if I'm going to reincarnate as every living organism that ever existed or will ever exist.. It's stil basically gonna be viewed from the same first person pov. Which is absolute and can only be one. Even tho it's many. Which is when one investigation.. There is really no one in the universe other than me.. And this means of course you.. That subject looking through everyone's eyes out into the world forever. 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bobby_2021 @GreenWoods

It kinda hit me that me looking through my eyes is an eternal situation. Even if I'm going to reincarnate as every living organism that ever existed or will ever exist.. It's stil basically gonna be viewed from the same first person pov. Which is absolute and can only be one. Even tho it's many. Which is when one investigation.. There is really no one in the universe other than me.. And this means of course you.. That subject looking through everyone's eyes out into the world forever. 

There is not even you. 

"In the seen, there is only the seen,
in the heard, there is only the heard,
in the sensed, there is only the sensed,
in the cognized, there is only the cognized.
Thus you should see that
indeed there is no thing here;
this, Bahiya, is how you should train yourself.
Since, Bahiya, there is for you
in the seen, only the seen,
in the heard, only the heard,
in the sensed, only the sensed,
in the cognized, only the cognized,
and you see that there is no thing here,
you will therefore see that
indeed there is no thing there.
As you see that there is no thing there,
you will see that
you are therefore located neither in the world of this,
nor in the world of that,
nor in any place
betwixt the two.
This alone is the end of suffering."

28 minutes ago, Batman said:

There is not even you

Nonsense. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Nonsense. 

Contrary to your false nickname, there is no one here. 

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

Contrary to your false nickname, there is no one here. 

You going around saying that there is no self, that everything is impermanence, that we are void of self, that we are nothing but our memory and our sensation.

That is some Buddhist bullshit.

Who is having the thought 'there is no self'?

Imagine yourself being a bat. You can imagine how it is, but you shall never know what it really feels like to be a bat, thus there is something intrinsic in being something.

If we can't simulate being a bat that would mean that there is another unknown component that only the thing itself can know.

-Osho

57 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bobby_2021 @GreenWoods

There's actually no entity behind your eyes that's looking.

That's a misperception, not an eternal situation.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Who is having the thought 'there is no self'?

Why do you assume that someone is needed to have a thought?

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

No that's not true.it disappears Completely. 

Here is A little thought experiment..

You don't experience time when you are sleeping. Hours pass and to you it feels like nothing.

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. Without an observer that feels time. That's why when you die the whole world will die with you. Because the whole of eternity will happen in a blink of an eye. 

When I wake up in the morning, a have a sense that time has passed. If I didn't experience time, it would feel like I just blinked and it's already morning.

3 minutes ago, vladorion said:

There's actually no entity behind your eyes that's looking.

That's a misperception, not an eternal situation.

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Why do you assume that someone is needed to have a thought?

Instead of “No Self” we should use No fixed Self. To cut this short (and speak about no-self) is a mistake.

And if you want a deeper understanding of this, then the original concept was not about the “self’.

It is rather about rejecting having a fixed soul (as taught in Hinduism)

Buddhism is based on the Principle of Impermanence. Nothing is fixed forever.

Because the “soul” is something you cannot change to another soul .. then it becomes like a permanent mental prison

Hence, Buddhism teaches the No Fixed Soul.

Now if you observe your perception of your won “Self” - when you were 10 years of age, you’ll agree that it is much different than when your life expanded and perceived your “self” when being 20 or other age. The Self is dynamic.

So No fixed Self is true. But that doesn't mean there is no self at all .that's definitely false and contradicts your direct experience. 

4 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Stop with this nonsense dude. You're just parroting Leo.

Why are you always angsty on me bro? If you don't like my stuff ,just leave me alone .

Simple ,right?:)

-Osho

5 minutes ago, vladorion said:

When I wake up in the morning, a have a sense that time has passed. If I didn't experience time, it would feel like I just blinked and it's already morning.

You have no experience of time when you are sleeping.  Whether you slept for 10 hours or 5 hours makes no difference from your POV while sleeping. Both happen like a blink of an eye.

-Osho