StarStruck

Time laps of vegans

40 posts in this topic

Obviously biased video with an intent to smear veganism. There is no hint of honesty or integrity in the presentation.

That being said, I myself am slowly coming to the opinion that meat is a necessity for some people (like myself).

Shit's complicated.

It's Love.

On 11-6-2022 at 6:24 PM, RendHeaven said:

Obviously biased video with an intent to smear veganism. There is no hint of honesty or integrity in the presentation.

That being said, I myself am slowly coming to the opinion that meat is a necessity for some people (like myself).

Shit's complicated.

I see what you did there

giphy.gif

On 6/11/2022 at 1:39 PM, StarStruck said:

@Gidiot which scientists?

Any nutritionist worth a damn.
https://nutritiondata.self.com/

As long as you are getting what your body needs and not overcooking your food to a crisp, then you are getting what your body needs. That link is one I used to use when I was in the industry to suggest foods as supplements, it breaks down what each food has in detail.

On 6/4/2022 at 7:51 PM, Something Funny said:

Oh no, I just got into veganism a week ago. So this is my future ?

No it isn't. You do realise people can go deficient because of their own poor choices right?

The guy has an obvious anti-vegan agenda, and is just looking for particular vegans who have gone deficient on their lifestyles.

You can literally do this on any lifestyle. Search for people who are unhealthy and say it's the lifestyle that's wrong, but no, it's their own personal choices!!

On 6/11/2022 at 5:24 PM, RendHeaven said:

Shit's complicated.

I've been vegan for over 6 years. I'm not deficient. 

You can literally meet all of your needs as a vegan, however, if you are living in a country where plant based foods are limited, then I understand it may be a necessity for you.

I probably wouldn't have gone vegan 20 years ago. 

If there environment allows it though, veganism isn't that hard.

On 6/11/2022 at 1:39 PM, StarStruck said:

@Gidiot which scientists?

world health organisations.

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Any nutritionist worth a damn.
https://nutritiondata.self.com/

As long as you are getting what your body needs and not overcooking your food to a crisp, then you are getting what your body needs. That link is one I used to use when I was in the industry to suggest foods as supplements, it breaks down what each food has in detail.

3 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

I clicked the link and I couldn’t find anything. 

4 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

Keep in mind they also recommend canola oil and soy bean oil. Not saying everything they say is false but I don't find them to be a credible source, personally.

50 minutes ago, Asayake said:

Keep in mind they also recommend canola oil and soy bean oil. Not saying everything they say is false but I don't find them to be a credible source, personally.

If that is indeed what they say, then yeah I would not put much confidence in them. I'm pretty sure any positive health recommendations one finds for corn oil in particular are downstream from lobbying and money and unsavory incentives.

18 minutes ago, The0Self said:

If that is indeed what they say, then yeah I would not put much confidence in them. I'm pretty sure any positive health recommendations one finds for corn oil in particular are downstream from lobbying and money and unsavory incentives.

Usually their spin on it is that they focus on how bad trans fats are and then they suggest you to eat canola oil, sunflower oil etc. instead as the "healthier" option. They also recommend diary with reduced fat which most vegan doctors would agree is just toxic. Products like fat reduced yoghurt, only filled with sugar for example. They don't like animal fats because they look at saturated fats as something purely bad. They don't acknowledge it has pros and cons.

WHO.jpg

More vegan time lapses.

Of course there are scary vegan time lapses from deficient vegans. I could find scary omnivore time lapses from deficient omnivores too. 

images (2).jpeg

6-month-body-transformation-skin-360x203.jpg

images (3).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

images (8).jpeg

images (16).jpeg

Edited by Adodd

I am like 98 percent vegan. I have sharp focus, incredible energy, glowing skin, silky smooth hair, bright shining teeth and flexible, strong and balanced muscles. 

Simnett nutrition.

Rainbow plant life.

Pick up limes.

Vegan over 6 years, feel fine. Never get sick.

This video is stupid.

@StarStruck ? You literally made an ignorant one sided post and I shared the other side so we can see the whole picture instead of only seeing one sided cherry picked extreme examples so what do you mean "so?" 

Are you trolling me? If you can't see how obviously relevant and directly related my response was to the  original post than I don't think me explaining is going to help you figure it out. Your response was just as pointless as your thread.

Edited by Adodd

sv3rige is one of the most biased mfs out there.

The editing and the music lol

There is a lot of different reasons for these peoples way of being... ahah

I like the video of the person smoking a psychedelic and tripping part way through lol

Not all vegan diets are healthy thats for sure.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hmm, hey still looks healthy after many years. It's interesting seeing him eat fruit in these videos. I remember him saying these things were poison in the past. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sv3rige - this channel is incel central... he has videos with titles  "never leave your comfort zone", "cars are for sissy little girls" and "women can't get better at sex"