Godishere

Is God lonely?

26 posts in this topic

God is One. Is God's only fear being alone for infinity? Or is this egoic projection?

@Godishere Well I've experienced both so maybe it's both - the feeling of loneliness AND the feeling of whole and completeness :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing @puporing why create separation in the first place if God already infinitely loving. Is it because I'm lonely in my infinite state? You are me after all.

12 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@puporing @puporing why create separation in the first place if God already infinitely loving. Is it because I'm lonely in my infinite state? You are me after all.

Haha on one of my initial self-realization trips, I was "told" that God didn't want to feel alone anymore and wanted to experience "the other", ultimately to express love through the creation of "the other". On a later trip I (as the singularity) experienced total satisfaction for having experienced and expressed myself through all creation. 

I guess God can't make up its mind just like how some of us are ^_^.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

There's a difference between loneliness and being alone. Egos feel lonely; it's an emotion. God, however, is simply alone. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

There's a difference between loneliness and being alone. Egos feel lonely; it's an emotion. God, however, is simply alone. 

Yes that's true. I think it can be hard for the ego to accept this total aloneness. 

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@The Mystical Man the difference between ego and God being what, thought attachment? A state of consciousness?

Metacognition.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Godishere In the singularity God can create/imagine "seperation", but one is "contained" in another. So I accept both as true. Truth can be paradoxical. 

Edited by puporing

@puporing when you say "in the singularity", what are you actually implying? Thanks 

Just now, Godishere said:

@puporing when you say "in the singularity", what are you actually implying? Thanks 

I mean at the Godhead and the one and only Self there is, the I AM.

1 hour ago, puporing said:

In the singularity God can create/imagine "seperation", but one is "contained" in another.

Can you explain this a bit further? I don’t think I understand what you’re saying. 

God is never alone. God is alone, however, in relation to relationship. If there is such a thing as being alone, then there should be the opposite of aloneness. What would that be? Just like we say if there is black, there is white. If there is good, there is evil. If there is aloneness, there should be a relationship. So, in those terms, God is alone with its opposite, relationship. 

Two sides to God exist. One is his relational nature, and the other his lonesome nature. God is so relational that the two opposites become one, therefore, alone. God has woman and man so deeply in relationship that woman and man merge into one, therefore becoming alone into oneness. 

So that aloneness in itself is a relationship to God. And that relationship is so deep that is becomes one, therefore alone. 

God is "alone", but not quite that simply "alone". It's alone with its relationship. 

God is in relationship, but not quite that simply in "relationship". It's in relationship with oneness, aloneness. 

Edited by charlie cho

@puporing is there a distinction between this, now, finitude and the Godhead is what I was kinda asking?

@Carl-Richard so by that definition, the ego Is God?

God is everything and nothing. Infinitely lonely and infinitely complete.

Q: Is God ‘X’ ?

A: Yes.

Q: Is God *not* ‘X’ ?

A: Yes.

Apparently.

@Godishere No fear in god's dimension. God doesn't even know the concept "alone". You'd have to believe to be a separate entity to just feel alone.
This is only your Ego trying to project its own atribute on an hypothetical God.

7 hours ago, Godishere said:

God is One. Is God's only fear being alone for infinity? Or is this egoic projection?

Every thing is an egoic projection. Fear is a thing.

7 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Consilience thanks for your response. How deeply have you awoken to the singularity? 

Quite deeply in a way, however still have lifetimes to fully awaken. Direct experience is where the answer comes from though.

Loneliness as it’s cognized by the human mind is of the nature of God, as is everything, but itself cannot compare to God’s absolute nature. The absolute just dwarfs any and all defilements of mind, all suffering, there is only peace free from elaboration, totally lucid, infinite, and empty.