Ones

Life has lost its mystery

11 posts in this topic

Life has become empty for me. Some years ago I was focusing only on spirituality, and when I look back I was probably on the verge of going crazy, at least according to what is perceived as normal. I was desperately trying to achieve a state of total universal emersion, like trying to merge 3D reality into fluid like infinite energy, total oneness. I could sort of do this sober, but when I smoked weed it really amplified "my" ability to do that. It made me so alien from others though. My friends just smoked to listen to music and watch silly videos and stuff, but while I was listening to the same music I could literally hear God speaking through all of the musicians and I saw God playing these human characters in the silly videos... Now it is 2 years later and I haven't smoked in probably a year or so. I've lost all of those childhood friends, my closest and only friends.

I'm empty now. Like life has no spirit anymore, the mystery isn't there. I've listened to all the videos of Jim Newman, Tony Parsons and others likeminded for years. In my early years of spiritual seeking I listened to Eckhart Tolle, then moved to Adyashanti, Rupert Spira, Mooji and like-minded "Guru's" but when they didn't lead me anywhere I moved to Jim newman and Tony parsons. Let's just call it Tony Parsons message. There is no after Tony Parsons message, it totally destroys the joy of seeking truth, it just leaves you seeking without any hope of finding, but you're still seeking. "This is it" is the worst message ever. Like how can this be it? Are we just doomed to this human existences where we have to play this human game? If I had the energy to be pissed I would. I would be pissed that I'm controlled by this monkey body and brain, living in a society of nothing more than other human monkeys playing the same game as every other animal, just more advanced. I WANT FOOD, I WANT SEX WITH GIRL, I WANT TO BE HIGH STATUS SO I CAN GET MORE STATUS, MORE GIRLS, MORE FOOD, OOGA BOOGA insert happy monkey sound. The longing to transcend all of this crap is strong, but the hope to do that has been stolen from me, because "This is it." I feel like an alien, trapped in a human body with its overpowering natural desires to replicate and eat.

Edited by Ones

I wish you right now that you can see the beauty of existence. All spiritual work is useless when it‘s not bringing joy to your daily life. Maybe you lost the balance at some point. It is not about escaping it is about embracing brother. It‘s not just about food, sex and so on. It‘s about sharing the love. Find some activities what you enjoy doing. It could be creativ things like music, painting, gym, martial arts .. I mean millions of things that you could do. Enjoy your progress in it.. it‘s growth. Build a healthy ego and start cultivating a eyciting life. It should be neither too easy neither too dificult. But see a beauty in challenging yourself. You can not change the superficial society but you can change your yourself and your surroundings.

much love for you. But I would say: you were too much in your head. Live back from your heart and embrace life ;)

I'm sorry you feel this way. The only thing I can tell you that helps....is to go away and disconnect from everything. Some people call it going Monk Mode. When you disconnect from everything it will allow your brain to reset. These feelings you are having were imprinted into you. You need to allow your self space to recalibrate.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Sounds like you have invited Nothingness in to your life. Welcome her in and let her wash it all away. ????

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Yeah I hear ya... I can relate a lot to what you say. I love both connecting with the singularity that feels whole and complete and also connection in the relative. The flavor might seem different.. one is to deeply understand and connect by going into "myself" through the inward direction, the other an"outward" direction, about mutual ground, mutual love and bliss through the connection.

And then collapse the duality and realize it's all the same, the desire to connect with yourself is the same as the desire to connect with "others" (which not limited to "humans" but all spirit). ? You don't have to choose one over the other if that's not what your heart desires.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain’t satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby

Baby close your eyes and listen to the music
Drifting through a summer breeze
It’s a groovy night and I can show you how to use it
Come along with me and put your mind at ease

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain’t satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Shut your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby

Two solutions for ya:

1) You're not awake yet. If you were life would never lose it's mystery or magic for you. So your spiritual work has just begun.

2) Before going too deep down the awakening rabbit hole you should work on satisfying your basic animal and human needs.

Stop mentally-masturbating and start doing serious work on #1 and #2.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When you are awake, every single thing is very mysterious and beautiful. I have only realized how small of a corner of consciousness I experience, and I don't even understand it!

Life is full of mysteries if you know how to see them.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

That's probably your arrogance speaking.

Find ways to radically open up. Perhaps uncognized assumptions is the best place for you to look into at this point.

Contemplating reality humbles you. It should increase the sense of mystery.

If your capacity for wonder is diminishing, then you need to open up even more.

Question your beliefs. Are you absolutely certain of what you and life is? Can you say with confidence that there's nothing left about reality for you to become conscious of?

Edited by UnbornTao

And there is nothing right or wrong about feeling that way!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi