Manusia

Kundalini: Venant Wong

16 posts in this topic

I believe he have some kind of gift that can move and do something that awakened kundalini of people in front of him. Look how his hand move. 

He is very grounded on what he says. 

Kundalini Activation:

Edited by Manusia

Just watching in the videos how the energy is manifesting through the body effects my energy body. This dude hold some really powerful transmission capability. 

IMG_20220603_233941.jpgI'm very interested mastering KAP. But the wallet would be sad if say yes for now. 

Long interview. Venant look so agressive to this guy. 

Ridiculous that the scientific community is ignoring this. 

Lets get Richard dawkins a session, id love to see that. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, integral said:

Lets get Richard dawkins a session, id love to see that.

How do you think that would go exactly? That he'd start writhing in orgasmic pleasure as this dude wiggles his fingers infront of him while he's making "deep, mystical eye contact"? xD

On 6/4/2022 at 0:45 AM, Manusia said:

IMG_20220603_233941.jpgI'm very interested mastering KAP. But the wallet would be sad if say yes for now. 

Haha don't be fooled by all these marketing tricks. 

First, they will make you say yes and want to attend. And then they offer discount of a few thousands to make you feel that a 3k or 4k course is worth it. Ahahaha.

Who cares really?

Venant is very smart probably Iq 140 or more. He has strong marketing skills and a powerful system to train new facilitators into his system. Good for him. 

If he really wants to help more people, he would have provided the course at a more affordable price. But he has his own winning strategies and agenda.

I don’t think it’s healthy what he’s doing to people. Kundalini is supposed to arise naturally as you awaken to God. Even the Kundalini Yoga is forcing it in a way and I think it’s stupid. 

46 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I don’t think it’s healthy what he’s doing to people. Kundalini is supposed to arise naturally as you awaken to God. Even the Kundalini Yoga is forcing it in a way and I think it’s stupid. 

Depends on the person I think, some people's nervous systems and psyches aren't going to be able to handle the energetic charge if they have a lot of unprocessed trauma in their systems, and so a gentler, more gradual approach would be more appropriate for them.  Hopefully Venant appreciates this, because kundalini energy can be incredibly destabilising if your system isn't ready for it.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I'm calling bullshit.  This man is a scammer.

1. Haven't checked, but the guy clearly charges thousands for this.
  2. Kundalini awakenings have, in the past, never caused spazzing out.  It seems to be a stage Green thing where they believe they'll have some physical reaction and end up acting it out, cause, otherwise, they feel nothing's actually happening.  Wong is just taking advantage of these expectations.
  3. Very strong Orange-Green vibes.  Big red flag.
  4. He's very clear in saying you will not experience this without his help (and your money).  He says you're powerless and must rely on him as "transmission is infinitely better.  You can't get to the same stage doing this yourself".  That's a direct quote from him.
  5. He appeals to emotion and universal experiences to try to make people relate to him, to trust him.  He does not speak like an expert, but as a salesman.
  6. He clearly has a personal agenda here.  He says spiritual work isn't necessary, and actively discourages doing your own research or spiritual practices.  He opens up the path to dependence on him to as many people are possible, as dependence = profit.  This is how cults start.
Edited by thisintegrated

19 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I'm calling bullshit.  This man is a scammer.

1. Haven't checked, but the guy clearly charges thousands for this.
  2. Kundalini awakenings have, in the past, never caused spazzing out.  It seems to be a stage Green thing where they believe they'll have some physical reaction and end up acting it out, cause, otherwise, they feel nothing's actually happening.  Wong is just taking advantage of these expectations.
  3. Very strong Orange-Green vibes.  Big red flag.
  4. He's very clear in saying you will not experience this without his help (and your money).  He says you're powerless and must rely on him as "transmission is infinitely better.  You can't get to the same stage doing this yourself".  That's a direct quote from him.
  5. He appeals to emotion and universal experiences to try to make people relate to him, to trust him.  He does not speak like an expert, but as a salesman.
  6. He clearly has a personal agenda here.  He says spiritual work isn't necessary, and actively discourages doing your own research or spiritual practices.  He opens up the path to dependence on him to as many people are possible, as dependence = profit.  This is how cults start.

This seems to be a good analysis. I'll keep this in mind. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 25/08/2022 at 11:13 PM, thisintegrated said:

I'm calling bullshit.

I second this, watched thirty seconds of the first video and I was about to through up in my mouth.

Kundalini has nothing to do with those shenanigans, I don't know what that it is, but sure as fu** it ain't kundalini.