Chrissy j

How Happy Are Normal Everyday People?

32 posts in this topic

I'm not a Trump fan, like 83% of America, but I don't see the problem. It's always resistance and expansion. While shit-bout-to-get-crazy round here, from that shit storm, we will have more expansion. Maybe people will be just wakin up left and right! 

Happiness is like addiction. Somebody who never tries a drug that they end up addicted to never knew how good they could feel. "Normal" "Unenlightened" people may be totally happy, but, they would be happier if exposed to the new capacity for happiness that PD brings. 

Again, how F'n fortunate are we all to be talking on here? Think about all the Trumps and expansions that have occurred for us to be unenthusiastic about this ortherwise blissful age we get to experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Don't forget that if you don't know that you can have a life calling, that's not a burden in your mind.

There are people who are just fine with the somewhat decent job they have, happy in their relationships, and just experience life on a positive note.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@MochaSlap It comes down to the basic emotion they are driven by. 
In most people you can tell it is fear, you can see it in their eyes.
But there are some who are deeply hurt - those become aggressive. And others. Those who are self-actualizing will slowly push their way into more positive emotions like joy and fulfillment, and those become their motivators.

Average person considers him/herself happy, because the happiness they have been experiencing for most of their life equals relief of the constant anxiety.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 @MochaSlap, I totally agree with above. Arman recently introduced me to David Hawkins, if you look at his Map of Consciousness (attached) you can see the happiness level derived from the base emotion/ life view.

map-of-consciousness.jpg

21 hours ago, Epiphany_Inspired said:

@Martin123 @MochaSlap, I totally agree with above. Arman recently introduced me to David Hawkins, if you look at his Map of Consciousness (attached) you can see the happiness level derived from the base emotion/ life view.

map-of-consciousness.jpg

Have you tried assessing yourself? I find it tricky as it fluctuates.
However when I'm not realeasing (tbh I am most of the time) I am at Inspiring prolly. I could see that as my current baseline but not really able to grasp it fully just yet. 

I think people are generally quite happy but I propose that they're not as happy as they could be. They're selling themselves short.

When I look around at others, and of course myself, at the things that bother us in life, I wonder how much better they'd feel if they just let go of that shit, realising we only have this one chance.

PD gives one the opportunity to improve behaviour in regards to hobbies, motivations in life and reaction to external events. Those that do PD know there is a way out of the petty bullshit, and ultimately attachment to the ego. Those who don't do PD don't even know there is a way out, can't even comprehend it.

I now realise how much of a mess I was in, how much of a mess I'm still in, and what I can do about it. Even on the days I feel shitty I'm grateful I got this far.

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

@RossE 
Tony Robbins has a saying that goes along the liens of "Your expectations match reality = happy, your expectations don't match reality = unhappy".
This is very true, and it is true on a certain "meta level".
The meta level is - my mood matches my expectations, I am "ok with it". Mood being whatever. I now realize how vastly unhappy I was throughout my whole fucking childhood. But I never considered myself an unhappy person. I thought it was "the norm for me" it was my standard.

Another saying of Tony Robinse's I now realize =D.
How do you improve?
YOU RAISE YOUR STANDARDS! 
So you upgrade the meta level. Meta level = I am in love with life. I am in the flow of things, I am excited about all the miracles that happen on every day basis. I go and roll.
I am not in that state?
WELL I GOT SHITTON OF WORK TO DO <3! :D

@Martin123  I think it's awesome, but I don't fully grasp it yet either. Yes, it's kind of strange. I seem to fluctuate between Permitting and Inspiring at my best...always bypassing that stage in between....but I also dip way down to fear still occasionally, without ever really being at craving or vengeful in the middle....Spiral Dynamics is a little simpler that way....

Take a look at how a person could be brought up brain-washed or in a religious cult or a sexual prisoner in some freaks cellar, and you'll see people build their own ideas of happiness. This is all I am adding to the conversation about this; happiness is subjective and something created by the mind completely disparate to the surroundings.

@Vanish I agree. That's there to. I don't know about death being the main thing. I think it's food and a sort of dummying down. There seems to be a large, not total, corilation between fit and healthy & happy, and overeating & not happy. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE