Arthogaan

Sexual Energy - Existence as Universal Sex - 5-MEO, other?

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

on every psychedelic I experience the profound sexuality of existence. This abstract love making of me as God/Consciousness penetrating the passive aspect Reality/Perceived.

It was present during LSD, shrooms, DMT.

Are you experiencing this as well? Is this also present on 5-meo? Which psychedelic would you say is the most Sexual one?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Yes, it's present with 5-MeO.

5-MeO-MALT and 5-MeO-MIPT are the most "sexy" for me.

5-MeO-MIPT makes you hyper conscious of tactile sensations and your whole body in an ecstatic way.

5-MeO-MALT is more heady than MIPT. But it's my fave.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah definitely. Experienced it first time I took LSD last year, fell in to an Orgasm-frenzy for like 2 hrs. Happened two weeks ago on LSD as well.
Was feeling every possible orgasm of the entire Universe. It was absolutely insane.

My guess is that you activate or open yourself up to your feminine aspects (as the Universe) and that activates extreme levels of pleasure for the body.

In my experience, LSD can be the most sexual, if you know how to work with it. I have tried mixing MDMA with LSD, that was amazing as well.
But learning how to work with LSD or DMT/5 can easily take you where MDMA/Ecstacy does.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Yes, I also feel aroused by DMT. I think that we have various aspects of mind that repress sexual energy. I sense it is biological-cultural and been around from the beginning of human civilization (this is only a theory). We use our sexual energy, usually, for the purpose of reproduction and stimulation of the senses. It is possible that we can get arousal just from the joy of existing. When we take a mind altering substance, it may shut off the repression of the sexual energy, and allow for arousal with no particular reason.

7 hours ago, Vincent S said:

In my experience, LSD can be the most sexual, if you know how to work with it.

Could you explain a bit how you work with it? I've noticed that there is always this sexual flavor in the background with LSD but I've never really delved into it. 

Haven't tried the others yet but definitely yes with mushrooms. :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I think you can use sexual energy with or without psychedelics, no? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I think you can use sexual energy with or without psychedelics, no? 

Of course you can.

I have literally had sex with God (aka myself).

One time on a combo of MDMA, LSD, and DMT, God manifested as this hyperdimensional entity made of pure luminous light with an infinite number of depth in infinitely many complex dimensions. It was indescribably beautiful. My reality warped completely to be focused about this entity, it spanned the whole dimension. It's form went at least into ten spatial dimensions, utterly indescribable.

We were gone for what seems like forever, having the most ecstatic experience I have ever had. It was so profound that I was feeling euphoria even outside the body, I was directly feeling it in space itself. It was indescribably intense.

God (the entity) was having full body sex with my body by simply showering me with love and simply by using direct consciousness and attention for the body. I was doing the same to it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen - thats freaking sweet. Do you remember your dosages?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

17 hours ago, cle103 said:

Could you explain a bit how you work with it? I've noticed that there is always this sexual flavor in the background with LSD but I've never really delved into it. 

Certainly can :)

You have to set a proper intention before the trip. Mine was to merge and to unify both my masculine and feminine aspects, and to realize that the thing I was searching in an "other" was always inside me, just that I was searching "outwardly" instead of being still and realizing it within.

And so, of course, when you want to open yourself to such Truths, you would have to lay aside all your beliefs on the outside and all the programmings of your culture, life, society etc.
[ And you would have to let yourself go so much, as if this trip was about to possess you (in other words, you let the LSD or the substance of your choice) act as your opposite/catalyst for the "new" information you want to install in to your system, or to remind yourself that you already have. ]

So I let aside all the things I knew about my feminine and masculine aspects, and I did enter a state of consciousness, where I realized that I had taken shape/form in a female body, but she was me, and I was her, inside her at the same time. As if I was inside a female body, being aware of how it is to be a male and to observe her and what it feels to be "her".

And so I let myself aside and just observed it from her POV, and then of course, I saw a male energy entering the space, but I noticed: Holy shit, that masculine energy is me, the male energy is myself and I noticed exactly how these two got very intimate, both on a physical and metaphysical level.
And since I was a bit more conscious due to the substance, I observed both of them, being both them, simultaneously, and also being a third kind of person/creature/observer in between. Or call it the awareness in this space.

I was seeing PROFOUND metaphysical happenings when these two "seemingly" opposite poles of the same, were being intimate. And as this was happening within me. My physical body was undergoing something I thought was completely brand new. I was having a female and a male orgasm at the same time (of course without there being any touching of the private parts) and I wasn't only feeling it in local private parts, it was happening in all the places. I felt it from my toes to my hair tips. I was sitting on my meditation cushion and my body started shaking, especially my legs. I had to readjust my sitting and stretch my legs to be able to let the energies flow better. I was probably shaking for about a good 1-2 hours before I decided that I couldn't handle it anymore, sitting up. So I decided to go lie on the floor and let the process just unfold.

As it was getting more and more intense. The trip was inviting me to deeper Truths about how it is to have the feminine POV of Reality, and not only that, but the what the feminine aspects are of the entire Universe/Gods feminine side. I was being handed extreme Truths, and of course these aren't the easiest to accept. Because it showed me how blind I have been as a man (as the masculine pov only) during my entire life, and how I have missed the obvious feminine aspects of reality.

And so I entered a state so extreme, that I realized there is no going back, there is no resisting it. So as I was accepting these deep truths, I was going through a process where the orgasm was getting ever-so intense, and it would fuel for what was being shown next, the horrors of what God has to love, through being the feminine, the extreme pains she has to go through and to put up with, for us to even exist. (Here I realized that the masculine aspects of reality is creator energy, and the feminine being creation energy. So everything in creation, that is "form", Everything that has feelings or sensations, i.e our bodies are the feminine. Not only humans, but animals, objects and so on. So when we go and get mad and unleash our pains on some object, that is felt through the feminine, both by our bodies and the object. Because the mind (masculine aspect) is throwing a tantrum or want to "release", and so the feminine has to take that. All the fears and turbulence of the planet and the "physical" universe is being felt by every feminine part or aspect of the entire universe. And especially females. 
And of course realized that every time I eat something, I am eating the feminine. When I peel or cut in to a fruit or a vegetable. I am cutting in to her. But I'm so fucking blind and so deeply dreaming that I am not noticing what I am doing to her. But to realize that she is giving herself up so completely through Everything, that is her way of being intimate with me (You). Question is, am I (You) aware of this all the time? As I (You) are going through this life and interacting with everything, from food, objects, animals and other people.

Anyhow, so the orgasm is getting more and more intense, now God invites you to more Truths as you are going through the best time of your existence. You get to experience all the pains, fears and feelings the entire structure of reality has to undergo. Because all of it is made out of the feminine energies. And I realised that she, in us all has to andmust feel safe in order to let her energies flow through all of us and all beings. But it's the hardest on her, because she is the one who has to take all the hurt, sensations, feelings and pressure to be wake up. She is the one that is slumbering.
She is the one that is going through this Dream.

I realized that one of our biggest missions in life is to use our masculine aspects to uplift our feminine aspects, and of course vice versa, to use the teachings of the feminine to wake up the masculine doings that are leading to chaos and despair, out of ignorance. To wake up the masculine's unconscious creations. And for the masculine (which is just the feminine masked as the something other than herself) to act as a helping hand, in order for her to wake herself up.
Creator (masculine, consciousness) is waking up Creation (feminine, love, and form) and vice versa. Dance between the polarities. Love and Consciousness.

Mission of our masculine aspects are to realize that it is made out of the feminine (Logos), yes, even the female bodies included, you are not immune to this <3
And use/harness that awake masculinity to be able to seal, secure and to act as complementary half to the feminine, and to realize her sacrifice she is always intimately undergoing, so she can be seen and witnessed/felt, to be created/creative and to thrive in herself. (Notice this is something you can use in your intimate relationships. Let the girl be sexual, and boost her in that, and let her thrive and to be in control. And notice the magic that happens) But don't forget that you have the feminine inside you as well, as a man, so FEEL what she is feeling, and die to that sensation.
I promise you will have the best time of your life.) Of course this is not locked only for male and female interactions, as this is not only tied with your gender, but with your polarities.

So it is up to us to realize and to harness that for our growth and understanding, and to realize that we have this untapped potential. To work with both of our polarities. And when we tap in to that completely, we can through meditation/psychedelics or ideally just through aware/conscious Being, just let this flow through us, and to let ourselves feel it. Because it is always there, as untapped potential. Ready for every being to realize and to access/use.

A little about the trip, now when we have the context, we can start to see how we can work with a theme like this, and also how to handle it, or rather learning to be handled by it ;)

• You have to set a good intention as previously mentioned. Think this through. What have you been missing in your life? What has been bugging you regarding something you have yet to explore further?

• You have to accept whatever is coming your way about the trip, and to not resist it, during the come up, especially with LSD since it's not that fast acting. So you have to be willing to even accept the thoughts and invitations going in to the trip: Let say you get a picture in your head about a girl you really liked/loved/was interested in, but ended up in a bad way or never went the way you really wanted. Or a bad breakup:
    You have to be willing to accept going in to that and to investigate that during the come up, because that is what is blocking you from going deeper. And so you get these snip-its and moments from your life, that come out of nowhere, and you have work through those.
    (And of course you later realize that those "moments of your life, was precisely planned for this realization you are about to have :x)

• You have to be accepting of uncomfortable sides of you that you have suppressed, and to be extremely self-honest, because honesty leads to peace, joy, freedom, healing and acceptance. So if you get challenged about something really deep that you hate about yourself or another person, you kinda have to deal with that in the way the trip want you to go through with it. Imagine the trip is dancing with you, and so when the trip is showing you something and leading the dance, you have to know when and where to let yourself be led. And when the time comes, the intensity of the trip will pause for a brief period of time, and invite you to lead about another situation that you can come up with and to be radically honest about and be willing to face, no matter how hard it can be for your ego.
    You will get better and better at this dance, I promise :)

• You have to be ready to tackle your fears and the things you really resist in your daily life, because if you want to open yourself up to deeper truths, you have to be able to let your control go. Whatever pains arise during the trip that are hard to accept and handle for your ego, you have to just let it flow through you. Sedona method is a blessing here. Just feel everything that flows through you during the trip, and invite your pains in to it. But notice that the pains that you let in are not necessarily there to hurt you, but to heal you. And since we get really attached with our control and projections/deflections of our ego structure: When we are about to get healed, we imagine and perceive the healing as the worst possible thing that could happen to us. The ego structure will always think it is about to die when these Truths are being revealed or accepted in to you. It will make you think that you have died. But in actuality, you are not dying, the ego structure and its control/hold on you, is dying off, or being ripped apart. Here it is key to just watch the process and not to identify yourself with whatever is going on.
    Just observe it with your higher mind and just let your masculine and feminine aspects merge and to be able to work together, within you, to tackle the issue at hand. And remember what Leo said: "In your hardest and most fearful moments, remember that Love always conquers fear."

• Also you can learn to go deep within your psyche and to heal and reprogram all the things that no longer serve you in life. You can remove and dispute your beliefs and concepts that you are unconsciously carrying around, in your life. This requires being very innovative and playful/creative, to just change it in the best ways you would be able to, as a creator. And to realize that whatever you are "removing" is something you programmed yourself in to, before you fell asleep ;) 
    But this time, you create something that will serve you better going forward with your dream. Consciously.

There are many more ways you can learn to work with longer lasting substances. (A normal DMT trip will blast you with whatever you need to realize something about yourself. So if you need a hit to the face, go with that) But for the longer lasting ones, like LSD / Mushrooms / 2CB / Mescaline / San Pedro can be really helpful to go through these types of experiences/realizations. Personally I haven't tried 5MEO-MALT, but I can imagine it being very beautiful. And 5MEO-DMT for me has been like being thrown in to Infinity. Haven't been able to work well enough with that one.

Sorry for wall of text, but I noticed that I needed to formulate this for myself, as well :)

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

@amanen - thats freaking sweet. Do you remember your dosages?

50mg DMT vaporized, 200ug LSD, 150mg MDMA

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@Vincent S thanks for writing this up! 

You bring up some interesting points. Will have to verify them in my direct experience as I've never set the intention to soley go into that domain. 

Sounds like it's worth it!