Someone here

Deep sleep

32 posts in this topic

Think of deep sleep ..don't you enjoy sleeping?  I think it's the highest form of joy possible. Total formlessness .total emptiness. That's the true definition of heaven .heaven is not some garden filled with your favorite food and sexy women. Heaven is precisely like deep sleep. Imagine that you went to sleep and never woke up . That would be the greatest thing ever .total freedom. Total unlimitedness.  But of course eventually you will get bored of existing as the Godhead for eternity after eternity and you will decide to dream again .only for you  to long again to the nirvana of emptiness. And the  cycle continues over and over over again. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I remember fantastic dreams that have plot lines to them so complex I can never bring one over in it's entirety, and it feels more rich and alive.
I think heaven is more like this:

7o0n9zW.jpgDream_TradingCard (23).jpg

Like an AI creating art or something, but alive.

@Loba heaven is not a physical place.  Its not any particular form no matter how captivating and beautiful it is. 

heaven is complete non-duality. Total lack of forms of any kind. Complete formlessness. Exactly as you experience in deep sleep .that's basically what "nirvana " is in Buddhism. 

P.S where do you get these super cool pics from?  

-Osho

@Someone here That has not been my experience, my experience was like the ability to create whatever I wanted, and I just forgot, and then remember in the dream, but whatever I am doing there is the same storyline, I just progress further in understanding - I can't translate it very well.  It's multi-layered, although I did once wake up in the deep sleep stage to find my higher self there, they have me a hug and said to be calm.

I get the images on instagram, deviantart, google images, and you can make the above ones with wombo.art.

I suck at communication, so the art helps.

No, deep sleep is just nothing. Not enjoyable or anything.

35 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Or.. there is a basic sense of time in normal deep sleep. Because I have experienced general anesthesia, and the moment I became unconscious was the same moment when I woke up. So in general anesthesia there truly isn't anything, it's much deeper than normal deep sleep.

I think that death is like being put under general anesthesia. The moment you die is the moment when you wake up again, but in a different form and without memories from the previous life.

Yea I enjoy deep sleep. Life should be that way. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Someone here

That's just trying to escape. As I said before, go and fix your problems and see the world in different light. Also if you want just to BE then learn meditation and mindfulness so you can do that while you are "alive". It's kind of sad to read posts where people are so unhappy with their lifes that never-ending "death" seems like a better option. 

Who told you that "others" are real?

12 hours ago, Loba said:

What a beautiful song, thanks for sharing! 9_9

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

11 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

How do you describe how you feel after waking up from Good night sleep ?

-Osho

7 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

That's just trying to escape. As I said before, go and fix your problems and see the world in different light. Also if you want just to BE then learn meditation and mindfulness so you can do that while you are "alive". It's kind of sad to read posts where people are so unhappy with their lifes that never-ending "death" seems like a better option. 

This has nothing to do with escapism or "problems ". 

Just be honest..isn’t the state of deep sleep perfectly completel? You don't need anything or suffer anything when you're asleep..so why not extend this period to an eternal sleep?   This would mean that you are forever happy ..forever at peace. 

-Osho

@Someone here 

Actually it has everything to do with escapism. I feel complete right NOW existing as I am and to be precise you couldn't feel complete without first having an experience. You feel that the time between falling asleep and waking up is relaxing, but that is just, because you wake up relaxed, but what if you could have this peace while doing home chores. That just requires mindfulness skills.

Ask @BipolarGrowth and he may also say the same thing that existence can be extremely beautiful and no thought about no-content can be as good as that. Also these kind of thought patterns you are having have potentiality to lead to suicide thoughts, because you are trying to get something which you already have, but just don't notice. I have just seen that you have had these negative thoughts lately and you should take my response as a message to start fixing things.

@Kksd74628  in your opinion..what's the most beautiful thing in life ..and why ?

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you describe how you feel after waking up from Good night sleep ?

This is not deep sleep. This is waking up from sleep. What are you talking about here man?

By the way, I don't know what you are talking about when you say "deep sleep." I never experienced such a thing. You just close your eyes, reopen them and 8 hours have passed.

Best feeling / most beautiful thing one could ever see is Unity / Love. It is not accomplished through sleeping, it is accomplished by living life to its fullest!

Edited by Michael Jackson

4 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

By the way, I don't know what you are talking about when you say "deep sleep." I never experienced such a thing. You just close your eyes, reopen them and 8 hours have passed.

Yes that's the magic of it . Times flying without you even notice it. That's what eternity means .its a state of such completeness that there is not even time to it . Few hours pass and yet from your pov it is as if few seconds have passed.  Isn't that miraculous? 

-Osho

@Someone here

That there is no "need" to do anything, but at the same time you can do whatever you want. Maximium freedom as a human.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Yes that's the magic of it . Times flying without you even notice it. That's what eternity means .its a state of such completeness that there is not even time to it . Few hours pass and yet from your pov it is as if few seconds have passed.  Isn't that miraculous? 

You clearly don't understand which you are talking about. It's not so complete that there is no time, but the thing doesn't even exist, but as a thought.

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

but the thing doesn't even exist, but as a thought. 

So you basically are denying that deep sleep even exists ?  Then why you struggle so much and feel like you're losing your goddamm mind when you have insomnia? What are you longing for when you have insomnia? 

Look ..this sort of argument can be applied to anything and it's just pointless. You can claim that you didn't have dinner yesterday because it's just a thought in the present moment.  Is that really your best bet ?

-Osho

@Someone here

This thing is "programmed" in a way that you need to "sleep", but that doesn't prove that anything actual happens in a dream. It works like a video game where you heal your character, but there doesn't need to be any healing happening, but just a gain in a hp bar. You never experienced deep sleep, but you have just thought about it. Your logic just assumes that there needs to be cause and effect and that is why you are having so many problems in understanding spirituality.

3 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

You never experienced deep sleep, but you have just thought about it.

False. I experienced deep sleep every night . Of course its always a memory of the actual thing .because the actual thing is just pure blank .pure void . But you can actually record a video of yourself next night you go bed . You can record yourself and see how  you lose consciousness during the night.  It's really embarrassing for me to mention that.  A human being is denying that he sleeps every night.  It's just hilarious ? 

-Osho

@Someone here

I thought I was talking on high quality spiritual forum rather than in stage orange bar night. "Actual" video recording doesn't prove anything, because that assumes that the events in a video happened and aren't just things happening in a present moment. If you are using video camera to prove spiritual insights I think @Leo Gura should kick you out of this forum just, because this is too absurd :D:D:D:D:D