Blackhawk

Hated by all females

47 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Well that's the cause of all your problems

I doubt it. But okay.. I can't do anything about it anyway.

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I doubt it. But okay.. I can't do anything about it anyway.

You have to analyze your lifestyle and see if something can be improved to better support self-confidence and self-esteem, as well as self-care.  Being liked by women is a secondary effect of this, you don't need to focus on it.

Your thoughts and feelings are typical for when you are down in apathy, grief and fear. It seems like you are mostly down in apathy though. It's the most difficult feeling to release from all feelings because it's basically numbness. Nothing seems to work down in apathy. It seems as if you are broken. As if it's never gonna work out for you. As if you are not loved and all of that. 

The thing which is gonna get you out of that is an emotional embodiment program where you are learning to feel and shift your feelings internally. 

I hope you understand that 'Hated by all females' is just a feeling. It's not you. You have to see beyond it. You have to understand the emotional scale, where you are located on it, and all the characteristics of the different feelings. If you think your feelings are your reality, and you can't see beyond it, then you won't grow. Your whole external reality is just revolved around your degree of emotional embodiment. And there exist very good programs that can help you shift your emotions. The reality is that you will not attract women when you are down in apathy, grief and fear.

Take for example MDMA. It's a very artificial way to be temporary very emotionally embodied higher up the emotional scale. in MDMA you are mostly up in courage, peace, love and freedom. Back when I was in apathy, and I took MDMA, I could clearly see that women were attracted to me, and they didn't know I was on MDMA. So it wasn't me, but my internal energy that was what was determining wether women loved me or not. 

I know very well now that it is possible to get out of apathy and the other lower emotions, but if you are really identified to 'I can't', then you need to seek out a container that will help you shift those emotions. 

Your emotions dedicate your reality. So learn to understand how it all works and master it. Seek out energetic, emotional and movement embodiment teachers. And don't seek out analytical teachings. Experiential proces is what you need in order for your body to absorb it. In apathy, you really need to learn to FEEL your courage, acceptance, fear, vulnerability and all of that. So Experiential programs are KEY. 

Edited by JonasVE12

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Preety_India Okay..

Btw, in what way was I needy?

I kinda got a needy vibe. But maybe it's just me. 

One clue - if a girl doesn't reply to your text for days, don't send a second text. That might make you look needy to the girl. 

If you are interested, first wait for her to reply back, time is irrelevant but if she is interested, she will reply back somehow 

If she doesn't reply at all, that's an early sign that she isn't really into it. Girls reply like a sky rocket if they are interested. Or they can't hold for too long. 

In your case, I wouldn't reply for 3\4 days, and you would still send a second text and sometimes many texts in a row when there was dead silence from me. 

My interest was already thin.. But all of that texting made me lose interest significantly. 

You were a bit explicit around sex. You forgot to test the waters. Explicit with sex can only happen if the girl is super deep into you, but I had barely spoken to you. 

You look good so you don't lack in the looks department. 

You tried to put me on a pedestal straight away. Maybe some girls like it if they are narcissistic. But I don't like it at all. 

If a guy kept praising and complimenting me on our first meet/date/chat, I would not be impressed and would lose interest gradually. 

I'll obviously appreciate him complimenting me but I would rather want it to be in the context of a solid long term relationship not otherwise. 

Just being complimented feels good in the moment but feels fake, diplomatic, opportunistic, flattering and kinda "try-hard." 

When you were complimenting me, I felt like you were super needy. 

I usually get turned on by guys who challenge me and own me. Or who develop slow intimacy with me and don't pressure me too much to submit right away. 

Hope you got the idea. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

Seeing isn't gonna get you anywhere

I see.

6 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Highly doubt that. HIGHLY doubt that. You definitely did not do it in high enough numbers.

And trying to get chicks on this forum interested in you, is just... stupid. Just plain stupid. I mean, it's even stupid to flirt with a chick that lives close to your location, throught text - but on an international online forum, you know... you should know better than that bro?

You just gotta bite the bullet, and do the stuff necessary to change your situation. You already know what it is. You just don't wanna do it. Just like I know how to change my shyness, but I'm still struggling with commiting to the process. It's hard, crazy even - but necessary.

You can always claim "you didn't do it in high enough numbers". It's just a convenient way for you to think that you are right.

All 3 girls who I have slept with.. I met them online. So the online method is infinitely much better than any other method.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

And you can always claim, that you just can't do it. That's also convenient, keeps you in your comfort zone. Now, which one of these assumptions has more potential to grow you though?

How many have you actually approached?

So you should be less shy and insecure than me then. Cause for me it's still zero - even though I did have opportunities. How come then this defeatist attitude? I don't understand.

Of course I understand the inability to talk and shyness, I'm going throught that shit too. I'm, in a way, on the same boat as you.

I don't know how many I have approached, but many.

Just getting laid a few times doesn't mean anything. I will never be happy unless I find my soulmate and wife, which of course wont happen.

My shyness and insecuretiness are permanent and they permeate my entire soul. Which means that nothing can change them. At least I'm consistent. I don't understand how some people can get more confident from stupid things like getting laid or get muscular from working out or whatever.

22 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I will never be happy unless I find my soulmate and wife, which of course wont happen.

Why ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Whats the point of this thread? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why ?

I don't know.

11 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't know.

I wasn’t asking why you think you will never get married or have a girlfriend .

I was asking why do you think you need  one in the first place? Why are you obsessed with women?  What are you going to gain from a romantic relationship?  Have you tired questioning that assumption? 

Are you open to the possibility that you can  be 100% happy and satisfied with your life without a partner? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I wasn’t asking why you think you will never get married or have a girlfriend .

I was asking why do you think you need  one in the first place? Why are you obsessed with women?  What are you going to gain from a romantic relationship?  Have you tired questioning that assumption? 

Are you open to the possibility that you can  be 100% happy and satisfied with your life without a partner? 

I know.

I don't know.

No I'm not open to the possibility. I know for sure that I love women and that I wont be happy without a good partner.

Maybe you can be happy without it, great. But I can't. Is it news to you that people are different?

16 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I know.

I don't know.

No I'm not open to the possibility. I know for sure that I love women and that I wont be happy without a good partner.

Maybe you can be happy without it, great. But I can't. Is it news to you that people are different?

Maybe start with getting clear about why do you need a partner.  I would start from there.  In my opinion that's the obstacle and you should accept your unfortunate luck with women and build a happy and successful life regardless of whether you have a girlfriend or not .

Of course, finding a person with whom you love and are happy to share your life and projects can be an ideal formula to grow as humans, but if that is not happening, you should not pause any aspect of your life, be unhappy or feel miserable. 

It is a mistake to think that you need another  human being as a gateway to your happiness. You can achieve happiness even without having a partner. Do not get obsessed in the search for a partner and forget to realise that happiness is at your fingertips, in yourself and in everything around you.

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

“Females “

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Maybe start with getting clear about why do you need a partner.  

I guess because of a combination of how nature built homo sapiens, and my specific genes and upbringing.

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You can achieve happiness even without having a partner. 

No I can't.

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

happiness is at your fingertips, in yourself and in everything around you.

No it's not.