Muhammad Jawad

Why Self-Realization did not make me a Good & Pious Human Being?

60 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing well.

I struggled hard my whole life to make myself a good & pious human being. But I never got success in this pursuit.

Then I found out about Self Realization, Spiritual Awakening, or Enlightenment.

Somehow I start to believe that Self Realization will make me a Very Good & Pious human being.

Then I spent many years on this spiritual path of Self Realization.

Now I have seen through the Illusion of the Sperate Self. But I am really surprised to see that Self Realization did not impact my behavior, actions, or habits.

I can not see any positive change in my character instead it's the opposite. I am becoming a bad person because due to self-realization all of the mental filters are removed. Now I am acting out of the freedom that is making me, even more, the salve of my own feelings, emotions, and urges.

I am not able to control myself, I am not able to abstain myself from wrongdoings, and I have lost my free will because there is no separate "I" anymore to control my life.

Why Self-Realization did not make me a good Holy Person?

How self realization can help me to become a good and pious Human Being?

Waiting for the Help.

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Self-realization does not equal what one may consider "righteous" qualities - those have been selected/constructed. You are right it most likely liberates you from conditioning around 'good or bad' because God loves all creation unconditionally. How you want to be/show up in the world is entirely up to you. Awakening does however align more with love, the oneness of everything, and this realization will affect how you see/treat "others" because of the knowing that they are "yourself", if you choose to. Start by loving all parts of yourself unconditionally first. Then try to do this on things that may have felt "uncomfortable" to love in the past. This will expand your ability to see the perfection in everything - including what may be considered the most 'egregious' actions. Your acceptance of everything is in alignment with absolute love, not what your mind has been conditioned to believe is 'right/wrong'. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

31 minutes ago, puporing said:

Self-realization does not equal what one may consider "righteous" qualities - those have been selected/constructed. You are right it most likely liberates you from conditioning around 'good or bad' because God loves all creation unconditionally. How you want to be/show up in the world is entirely up to you. Awakening does however align more with love, the oneness of everything, and this realization will affect how you see/treat "others" because of the knowing that they are "yourself", if you choose to. Start by loving all parts of yourself unconditionally first. Then try to do this on things that may have felt "uncomfortable" to love in the past. This will expand your ability to see the perfection in everything - including what may be considered the most 'egregious' actions. Your acceptance of everything is in alignment with absolute love, not what your mind has been conditioned to believe is 'right/wrong'. 

Amazing. Thanks a lot. So you mean I can do whatever I want to do but with Love and awareness and treating everyone and everything as myself. Right? 

1 minute ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Amazing. Thanks a lot. So you mean I can do whatever I want to do but with Love and awareness and treating everyone and everything as myself. Right? 

Yes pretty much! Stay aware by going meta whenever you can, and trust your inner guidance on specific situations. When you align with universal love and consciousness the best choices often effortlessly appear. Don't forget to include "yourself" as well as they are just as valid as the "others' ". ^_^

Of course things we do have "consequences" and "results" which should be kept in mind of. ?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Why Self-Realization did not make me a good Holy Person?

Because that would be way too easy, haha :D

Now the real work begins ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's completely normal. Energy will be getting thrown all over the place for a while.

It will take some time for those patters to wear down.

It can feel like your stuck in between two realities for months.

As the self wears down, less and less energy will be put into these habitual patterns.

But these patterns can and usually change greatly when there is no longer anyone entering them.

❤ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The separate self has many layers.

I suggest that most of it has not been dissolved if you're compelled to act in negative ways.

32 minutes ago, puporing said:

Yes pretty much! Stay aware by going meta whenever you can, and trust your inner guidance on specific situations. When you align with universal love and consciousness the best choices often effortlessly appear. Don't forget to include "yourself" as well as they are just as valid as the "others' ". ^_^

Of course things we do have "consequences" and "results" which should be kept in mind of. ?

Ok. Right. Thanks a lot :-)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because that would be way too easy, haha :D

Now the real work begins ;)

Thanks a lot for your response, @Leo Gura.

Do you have videos about how to integrate the Truth/Enlightenment after Self Realization?

Or are you planning to create videos on Integration, purification, or shadow work after the self-realization?  

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That's completely normal.

Ok

Energy will be getting thrown all over the place for a while.

Right. Can you please explain that in a bit more detail with a few examples?

It will take some time for those patters to wear down.

So do you mean this new realization has already started to wear down those conditioning patterns? and ultimately will it dissolve all the old conditioning and patterns?

It can feel like your stuck in between two realities for months.

Exactly. you got it. I am going through the same situation.

As the self wears down, less and less energy will be put into these habitual patterns.

Ok. Right..

But these patterns can and usually change greatly when there is no longer anyone entering them.

Ok. 

Thanks a lot for your guidance. :-)

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

The separate self has many layers.

I suggest that most of it has not been dissolved if you're compelled to act in negative ways.

Ok. I am doing my best to burn all layers through my awareness. I hope it will dissolve soon completely. 

24 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Thanks a lot for your response, @Leo Gura.

Do you have videos about how to integrate the Truth/Enlightenment after Self Realization?

Or are you planning to create videos on Integration, purification, or shadow work after the self-realization?  

That's a lot of stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One reason is that shadow work is crucial before and after awakening.

One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.

- Carl Jung

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a lot of stuff.

Great. I will surely look into that. Thanks a lot for your efforts :-)

16 minutes ago, nistake said:

One reason is that shadow work is crucial before and after awakening.

Right. Thanks for sharing this. 

@Muhammad Jawad sounds like you have ceased to be repressed. now you are free, and you have the opportunity to contribute to the people around you. before you were just a slave, nothing

3 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

So do you mean this new realization has already started to wear down those conditioning patterns? and ultimately will it dissolve all the old conditioning and patterns?

It can kind of feel like both simultaneously. Certain patterns may start dissolving while others can seem to intensity because there is no one attempting to control them. 

It can just feel very out of control for weeks, months..... it's a little different for everyone!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Seeing through the separate self is only stage one of the awakening process. And yes, your experience of feeling out of control is typical of reaching this stage.

Now you have to see through the localized bubble "no-self" consciousness to go further.

I would question my own consciousness in the matter before readily assuming being "realized." Is it really true or is it simply a belief, conviction or conclusion?

You seem to conflate enlightenment with transformation. Youre also coming from value systems (shoulds and shouldn'ts) and morality, which isn't what the work is about.

Be honest. That's what I'm working on and what i recommend you.

That's why you're still alive.  Only through life and experiencing the consequences of your actions do you learn.  "Understanding" alone will do absolutely nothing in terms of changing who you are.  Just be your authentic self, and that's it.  Nothing else you need to do.  If your real self is an asshole that hurts people, then that "real" self is what will learn and grow from the consequences of being itself.  If you put on an act and present a "fake" you to the world, then only the fake you will learn.

You've likely read up on content too advanced for you, and have concluded that it doesn't work.  But the problem is most likely with you.  Just going through the motions isn't enough, you have to be ready to integrate everything.

I struggled hard my whole life to make myself a good & pious human being.

This tells me that you consider being viewed as "good and pious" as a goal in itself.  This is not how self-realized people think.  There is no one to impress, no one to gain approval from.  For as long as your reason to self-realize is to gain the status of "good and pious", you won't really self-realize.  Your writing style and word choice reminds me of stage Blue priests who are trying to save themselves from sin or something.

But I never got success in this pursuit.

It's not something you can check off on a to-do list, you will never "succeed".  You'll just progress.  And there's no reward, no status, no recognition, nothing.  You'll just be free from more of your own BS the further you go.  And the further you go, the more you'll have to offer others, and the less you'll want to be an asshole.  You shouldn't be thinking "am I acting good or bad?", goodness will just eventually become your natural state.  By trying to become "good", you're just trying to skip the steps that lead to "good".  

Edited by thisintegrated