Preety_India

What are the dangers of psychedelics?

82 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Vision said:

Wholeheartedly agree. I know someone who has been drinking since he was 8, his family even buys alcohol for him whenever asks for it. 

Damn, that’s super young. 
There are a lot of big drinkers in my family and I drank a lot when I was younger. I decided to stop when I started getting into self help. These days I don’t even miss it. 

4 hours ago, Vision said:

It literally brings zero benefit to your life but (some) people call you a pussy if you don’t try it... classic crabs in a bucket.

Quality friends will respect it, but some people won’t, that’s true. Last time I visited my family, my dad offered me whiskey as soon as I walked in the door even though he knows I don’t drink. Lol. 

That’s why I will never drink in my life. There’s a risk I’ll get addicted to it.

Alcohol only has risks without any benefits, it’s a strategic blunder that is unfortunately normalised and even encouraged in western society like you said.

11 minutes ago, BenG said:

Quality friends will respect it

I’ve found such people hard to find ??

I plan on making friends with people I meet in workshops, masterminds, conferences, seminars, etc.

Guaranteed to find people that have at least one common interest as you (otherwise they wouldn’t have paid so much to be there).

Procrastination = Lack of clarity

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” — George Leonard