Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Corpus said:

Freebase 5 MeO DMT is not white

Because most people who make it do so impurely.

Of course just  because a powder is white doesn't prove anything. It could be rat poison.

High quality 5-MeO-DMT usually has a yellowish or greyish hue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@outlandish Maybe freebase is slower because it has to dissolve in nasal cavity before being absorbed. Since I dissolve it beforehand, it is more disperse and the tiny bloodvessels absorb it much quicker. But yeah, no fear whatsoever, just pure awe :D.

I don't think either method is  better than the other, I think whatever method works for you is good. But if you plan on dissolving freebase, then do it with dilute vinegar and then add water. I think that the more volume there is, the harder it is to snort. I had 0,5 mL which was a bit too much, my sitter mentioned that some drops went down my face. I think 0,3 mL would be ok.

@Tarzan Stick it in your ass. Far superior.

Sticking drugs up your nose is for club sluts :P

I gave a friend a 12-14 mg dose of 5 meo vaporized, and she was lying on the bed breathing normally when she stopped breathing. this lasted about 15 seconds, I helped her up and said: breathe, breathe. She began to breathe out slowly, making a guttural sound, but without taking a breath. She was already thinking of forcing air into it by blowing when he began to breathe normally. When the effect passed, she told me that it was a precious and indescribable experience, and wasn't concious about that happened. I am worry that something like this will happen to me while alone and with higher doses. Has anyone had similar experience? I guess in the end you will end up breathing right?

Edited by cobalto

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sticking drugs up your nose is for club sluts :P

xD

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

7 minutes ago, cobalto said:

I gave a friend a 12-14 mg dose of 5 meo vaporized, and she was lying on the bed breathing normally when she stopped breathing. this lasted about 15 seconds, I helped her up and said: breathe, breathe. She began to breathe out slowly, making a guttural sound, but without taking a breath. She was already thinking of forcing air into it by blowing when he began to breathe normally. When the effect passed, she told me that it was a precious and indescribable experience, and wasn't concious about that happened. I am worry that something like this will happen to me while alone and with higher doses. Has anyone had similar experience? I guess in the end you will end up breathing right?

15 seconds is not that long at all to go without breathing, but I can see why it would be alarming given the circumstances. This was definitely an over-dose - not in the sense of toxicity necessarily, but just in the sense that she had too much. That's a pretty whopping dose for vaped afaik, and the fact that she wasn't conscious means you overshot. 

Start lower. 

Was the second time I give her a dose. The other time she told me she wants a big dose because she didn't want to stay in the Middle, so I gave her like 16 mg, that for me is the limit to go or stay. She stay like anesthesia , really relaxed and after she said there was no remember, only a black, so this second time I prepared 2 doses. First 8 mg, and another of 5 mg. She took the first, and 3 min later she told me, give me the other. I did and that happened. I know 15 sec is not a long time but I saw the interruption or the normal breathe and I got bit scared. After that, the experience was a real 5 meo experience

Yeah if she's not remembering anything, it's too much.. go more Middle

The second time she remembered the experience, but was when the breathing stops. I think it happened in the same moment when her ego was dissolved. My egoistic worry is that it could happen to me, but not only 15 sec! Because I never did 5 meo with company, only once, this time with that friend and I couldn't let me go totally. Really I saw a thing of me, I saw that very deeply I'm in alert when it's anyone close. I didn't saw the infinity but I saw my misery, so useful trip. Well, about no breathing...anyone else had that experience?

15 seconds is not that long, I have a camera and saw I breathe 10 times in 5 minutes, so 30 seconds between breaths

1 hour ago, Chris365 said:

15 seconds is not that long, I have a camera and saw I breathe 10 times in 5 minutes, so 30 seconds between breaths

So it's normal. It's that I suspect when I saw. 10 times in 5 minutes look like dangerous. What dose?

1 hour ago, Chris365 said:

8 hours ago, cobalto said:

I guess in the end you will end up breathing right?

Nope.

There's no guarantee you will resume breathing and death is certainly possible if you over-dose to the point of not breathing.

Do not give 5-MeO-DMT to others who are not prepared for it as you could screw up their psyches or even kill them.

@Leo Gura how to know who is prepared? You never know, it's the problem. I wanted to try 20 mg but I doubt now. Before with 14 was enough for me. last 3 times I did it wasn't. Looks that my ego got costumed for that and can resist it without break

Edited by cobalto

45 minutes ago, cobalto said:

how to know who is prepared?

He who acquired it should be prepared.

Don't share psychedelics with normies.

6 hours ago, cobalto said:

So it's normal. It's that I suspect when I saw. 10 times in 5 minutes look like dangerous. What dose?

24mg nasally

Trying to work out if I should jump straight into 5meo.

I have tripped 4 - 5 times on mushrooms, the most I've done is 3g. I could handle this dose but still freak out abit at certain times during the trip.

After a year of meditation and contemplation I have figured I hate the way I look, this has caused me moderate social anxiety. I also have been projecting this hatred onto others through out mylife and struggle to be emotionally vulnerable, like I am acting a false persona all the time. I feel like I am never good enough/ weird, i.e self esteem issues.

I want to take phycedlics to help me overcome this hate/ self esteem problem towards myself as I have figured meditation hasn't helped as much as I'd like it to.

Should I stick to mushrooms and slowly up the dose from 3g to higher? Or would a very light dose of 5meo be okay to try for a few sessions?

Most importantly, is going the psychedlic route the best for the situation I am in? If I am being totally honest, I am not really interest in discovering myself as god/ elightenment yet, I think I will freak out during the process and need to do some more basic healing type work.

Thanks

@Craigxt22 5-MeO can definitely show you that your body is made out of Infinite Love.

If I am being totally honest, I am not really interest in discovering myself as god

Yes you are! Silly...

That is what will heal you.

@Leo Gura

Thanks. I'm just concerned about jumping straight into the deep end. Beside some common neurosis, I am 'mentally sound', just worried I could come out mentally unwell, PTSD etc? If something like this did happen, would time heal any 5MeO induced trauma? Obviously I would start out with light doses

Also, probably a silly question, say I was to take a dose of 5MeO, what exactly am I supposed to do? Just sit and observe whatever comes up in gods direct experience, as if I am meditating?

@Craigxt22 Hey hey, welcome to the 5 Meo plugging round.

I experiment with 5 meo dmt low dose (4,5 - 12 mg) hcl for some time. You need good syringe like this 

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B003ODVE8W/?smid=AI2DVT22UJGSQ&tag=idealode-mp-pk-21&linkCode=asn&creative=6742&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B003ODVE8W&ascsubtag=MFOyQZ9zNvB4sgN2dKWCzA&th=1&psc=1

and this for dosing correctly (better than wage):

https://www.reddit.com/r/5MeODMT/comments/6ctodn/advice_on_precise_measurements_of_5meodmt_dosages/

Boofing Technique: you need to stick this syringe only until 4,5 ml mark in your ass. Not like in leos video about plugging (6 mm mark), Stay still after plugged for 1 minute or so and then lie down or sit.

Effects are a bit different each time but low dose plugging is nothing to be afraid of. If you can handle heart raising for two minutes which some times can happen, then go for it! During the trip it can feel like good meditation. After effects are very vey good (extreme music enhancement). Please share your report, would be good to hear how it went.

Edited by OBEler

On 2020-08-05 at 11:23 PM, OBEler said:

Right now I will explore this fear a little bit more

5 meo helped me deal with the fear of taking 5 meo! :)