Someone here

Do you believe in soulmates?

18 posts in this topic

Do you think we all are destined to meet our soulmates one day ?.. almost every culture and religion believe that everyone has an ideal match. A soulmate is the one our soul recognizes and feels deeply connected with.

. But people normally think that soul mates are supposed to be only their girlfriend or boyfriend. I also used to think the same sometime back. That is not true. Soul mates can be your best friend, siblings or even your pet! Trust me, I searched all over the internet on this topic and came to this conclusion. Someone with whom you can connect at a very good comfort level, who share the same views like you, share common choices and moreover when you feel that words are not required to communicate between you guys and just by looking into each other's eyes you can figure out how the other person is feeling, what they are trying to say, I believe that person is your soul mate. As for me, I think my mom is my soul mate. She might be far away, but the moment I call her to say something, before I even say anything, she'll tell me exactly the same thing. When I start dialing her number to call her, I get a call from her. There are so many occasions like this. And it took me a long time to realize this! :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

58 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Do you think we all are destined to meet our soulmates one day ?.. almost every culture and religion believe that everyone has an ideal match. A soulmate is the one our soul recognizes and feels deeply connected with.

. But people normally think that soul mates are supposed to be only their girlfriend or boyfriend. I also used to think the same sometime back. That is not true. Soul mates can be your best friend, siblings or even your pet! Trust me, I searched all over the internet on this topic and came to this conclusion. Someone with whom you can connect at a very good comfort level, who share the same views like you, share common choices and moreover when you feel that words are not required to communicate between you guys and just by looking into each other's eyes you can figure out how the other person is feeling, what they are trying to say, I believe that person is your soul mate. As for me, I think my mom is my soul mate. She might be far away, but the moment I call her to say something, before I even say anything, she'll tell me exactly the same thing. When I start dialing her number to call her, I get a call from her. There are so many occasions like this. And it took me a long time to realize this! :)

There is no right or wrong person. The truth is the cause of all conflict is selfishness. So whatever demands any partner has is borne of selfishness. As long as both partners are sufficiently selfish there will be conflict. Unless they are ready to negotiate and work on learning to love themselves and by extension you it will never work out and the relationship will end.

All relationships are easy, the only difficulty exists because of selfishness. As long as selfishness exists it is difficult. So in short, there is no soul mate. As long as selfishness does not exist any partner will do, as long as it doesn't every partner is wrong.

Now you could make life easy by learning to be low on selfishness and joining together with a partner that is similar in this regard and you both learn to dissolve even the remaining selfishness within you. This could work....but at that point you two would probably end up being more life partners than actually attached to each other. Because the greater in self love you become the less attached you become. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I used to be rather dubious about the notion, but I've since experienced deep connections with women and I'm now in no doubt that yeah, soulmates really do exist - they just stand out from the crowd when you cross paths with them, you can't help but be drawn to them. And you can't help but love them, too, it's like it's just in your nature to, you couldn't not love them. :x 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Synchronicity is not a proof of soulmates. It's not even a real phenomenon in the materialist sense. So you got a few synchronicities throughout the month. Big deal. Maybe it's more likely because you are focusing on the relationship more than anything else that makes the synchronicities more apparent to you. Maybe they happen everywhere all the time but you don't give them much attention. Not that they deserve it or not, but that the bias is there.

It's almost like rolling a dice then attaching meaning to the number 3 every time it appears.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Someone here

On 4/17/2022 at 6:55 AM, Someone here said:

Depends on which definition of soulmate you are talking about. My intuition tells me that soulmate by the definition you used in your post, does exist. :)

I do believe in soulmates. It's a different kind of a connection. It stands out. You know when you found one. It's absolute delight. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

23 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

No.

Why not? 

-Osho

No

dont believe in fate other than I’m here for some rando nihilistic reason

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 17.4.2022. at 5:55 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

Synchronicity is not a proof of soulmates. It's not even a real phenomenon in the materialist sense. So you got a few synchronicities throughout the month. Big deal. Maybe it's more likely because you are focusing on the relationship more than anything else that makes the synchronicities more apparent to you. Maybe they happen everywhere all the time but you don't give them much attention. Not that they deserve it or not, but that the bias is there.

It's almost like rolling a dice then attaching meaning to the number 3 every time it appears.

Quality post.

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

No

dont believe in fate other than I’m here for some rando nihilistic reason

Survival and reproduction.

@Someone here

Yes and no, LOL. Both answers are true because it is a duality game.

NO: There is no other, no other Self rather than this “your current” self, resting in the “present” moment.

YeS: to play the polarity game: female/male duality, this Self/Awareness/Being/Reality through yearning and longing and manifestation can create the appearance that there is someone there for you, your perfect half, your divine masculine/feminine. It is how polarities play out in this physical word. You desperately want to be in your masculine, how can it be possible? Very simple! You create feminine to contrast and experience your masculinity through her. If aware enough and longing for God’s like experience, you create highly developed feminine (with advanced level of awareness) to achieve God together through this deep divine interaction. That is how you ascend. Call it twin flame or soulmate connection. This is your path to your Self, path to your Home!

"I am the LORD, and there is no one else; There is no God except Me. I will embrace and arm you, though you have not known Me..."

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here

Yes and no, LOL. Both answers are true because it is a duality game.

NO: There is no other, no other Self rather than this “your current” self, resting in the “present” moment.

YeS: to play the polarity game: female/male duality, this Self/Awareness/Being/Reality through yearning and longing and manifestation can create the appearance that there is someone there for you, your perfect half, your divine masculine/feminine. It is how polarities play out in this physical word. You desperately want to be in your masculine, how can it be possible? Very simple! You create feminine to contrast and experience your masculinity through her. If aware enough and longing for God’s like experience, you create highly developed feminine (with advanced level of awareness) to achieve God together through this deep divine interaction. That is how you ascend. Call it twin flame or soulmate connection. This is your path to your Self, path to your Home!

"I am the LORD, and there is no one else; There is no God except Me. I will embrace and arm you, though you have not known Me..."

Interesting. Thanks for sharing .

Do you believe in law of attraction ? Can I use law of attraction to attract my dream girlfriend?  And how to use it to achieve that?

I know you are married and have kids ...May I ask how did you do it?  Because I'm planning to marry soon .? So I wanna learn how to attract a partner. 

-Osho

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing .

No problem…

I don’t believe in the law of attraction because I don’t believe in the self. What and who is going to attract the dream girl? You think you exist as a “doer” therefore you believe in a free will and effort you can make to attract a dream partner.  You use language to describe the phenomenon of Reality or self. You are One, there is no other. 

the only way to “attract” is to realize and totally surrender to the fact that you might never meet such woman and then to accept this fact. It is truly not up to the illusory self how reality will unfold and appear, this is what it looks like when you are literally bowing down your head in front of the “unknown”. You surrender your deepest desire no matter how much it hurts. Bring your egoic self to the cross and give it away to the hands of “death”, no you , no dream girl. Give your self, your ego, otherwise your desire will drive you crazy. It is a very deep topic I need to write about it fully. Because you can’t just surrender and pretend it doesn’t hurt. It will hurt, so just observe the pain and let it die in your awareness, when your awareness high enough, it will trigger another spiral in awakening. You will become invincible. You will let go…then it will happen ?

yes I am married and I have a son. When we met with my spouse we were 25. I didn’t even know about the concept of conscious coupling. I love him as a human being, but we both realize we are not a good match. So unfortunately, we are not soulmates. 
if I would be married to a soulmate, I would never step on a spiritual path…but pain pushes me to do the work. 

Edited by Galyna

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

And how to use it to achieve that?

Desire creates “you” and yearning along with this…

This energy pushes you and makes you do something….

However, there is no you in this desire, remove the self. It is Lilla.

Consciousness plays with itself by creating void within itself:

(In your case the desire for a deep intimacy feels like a void, being incomplete without feminine energy).

Your illusory self, in the absence of a partner, starts the journey, desire pushes you for a quest.

Any void always wants to be filled (please be aware of the duality here: void vs full).

First you create the void, then you are chasing to fulfil it, and your desire here serves you a purpose. It creates the demand. Once you are passionate about it, you are going on the journey, to find a woman.

But do not you see how this Reality plays with Itself by creating scarcity, then by chasing it, then by accomplishing it. Hahahahahah.

That is the game consciousness plays.

Because it is infinitely bored.

You are not a human being, my friend!

Wake up!

P.S. you will get your girl, no worries. Otherwise, if you have not.... you would not be desiring it so much, the secrets hides here.

Edited by Galyna

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

you will get your girl, no worries. Otherwise, if you have not.... you would not be desiring it so much, the secrets hides here

Amen.

Thanks. That's so kind and comfy of you :)

-Osho

I am so happy to help my forum friends. ☺️
Now, the next question is: why do we need pain to ascend?