bloomer

Is Ben Shapiro a bozo?

33 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It takes a lot of integrity to turn down free pussy.

No pussy is free, especially for Bozo Ben

Ben Shapiro would destroy Leo in a political debate and make him look like a fool. On literally any topic

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

37 minutes ago, vizual said:

Ben Shapiro would destroy Leo in a political debate and make him look like a fool. On literally any topic

This is not true.

Shapiro struggled in debates concerning religious views such as free will.  Sam Harris outclassed him in this completely.  Shapiro is also on shaky ground when he tried to cherry pick parts of religion to make a historical narrative that seemed more favorable.  The problem is that the bible openly endorsed slavery and this shoots a lot of holes in moral absolutism.  This forced Shapiro into mental contortions in order to deny moral relativism.  Shapiro struggled in these kinds of debates and I think others aside from sam Harris could make him look like a fool.  However, Leo is too conscious to engage in such a debate because Shapiro is not interested in deconstructing reality, therefore Leo would be dragged down by his low consciousness in such a debate.

@vizual

1 hour ago, vizual said:

He would DESTROY LIBTARD Leo with facts and logic

@Leo Gura

You and Ben Shapiro debate when?

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ironically he could easily get tons of pussy from his massive audience.

It's actually a mark of integrity if he doesn't get pussy. That's big IF.

A spiritual teacher who views women as meat.

Right on.

@vladorion

On 4/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, vladorion said:

A spiritual teacher who views women as meat.

Right on.

RIGHT ON BROTHER! 

btw, being serious, wanting sex doesn't = seeing women as meat 

cool-right-on.gif

It's not a grand or high thing to insult anyone.

Any human being has the potential to admit their limiting thought and shift their perspective.
Calling someone a "bozo" while well-meaning (and obviously hilarious), doesn't actually create any kind of soul-searching.
If anything, it creates entrenchment into their beliefs. Ad hominem is the lowest form of conversation and by participating in it, you would be simply normalizing lower consciousness in our culture.

Forgive me for pointing this out.
Would highly evolved beings ever participate in demeaning any one of their own kind?

Edited by Rokazulu

@Rokazulu

8 minutes ago, Rokazulu said:

Calling someone a "bozo" while well-meaning (and obviously hilarious), doesn't actually create any kind of soul-searching.

I think it's retarded honestly calling someone a bozo which is why I linked the twitter video. Some other poster mentioned the fusion between entertainment and information being destructive and I couldn't agree more. I despise types like Ben Shapiro and I don't care if they're insulted because to pretend that the conversation that they engage is actually serious and high brow is an insult to actual conversation about important topics. It's this pernicious influence with Jordan Peterson types dumbing down politics into DESTROYS LIBTARDS shit and I enjoy it when you have others who just drag them down further into the dirt and destroy any pretense that these people should be taken seriously.  

Benny P. is a good case study for some of the tactics that right Wing ideologues use to manipulate and deceive you, and it's (usually) not through outright factual lies (at least if the ideologue is at least somewhat intelligent and sophisticated).

Until you develop your ego to the point that you're comfortable (or even intrigued) by uncertainty and open ended questions, having someone come along who can simplify the world for you by speaking with the illusion of authority on a variety of issues is like crack for the ego. It saves you from the emotional labor of having to introspect or explore additional perspectives.

De-contextualization is a huge aspect of this. A great example of this is how Right Wing ideologues love citing the statistics about crime in black neighborhoods, while completely obfuscating the sociological and historical context in which that is happening. The reason that Right Wing ideology is able to get away with this is because it relies on people being sociologically, historically, and epistomologically illiterate. It becomes much harder to deny the existence of systemic racism when one is knowledgable about the history of practices such as redlining, to list just one obvious example.

Controlling the context and environment in which information is presented is another a great example of this. The sort of worldview in which Trump is somehow seen as the savior of America can only survive in a closed echo chamber, because such a titanic distortion of basic facts positively requires a highly curated version of Reality to remain viable.

This also extends to ideologues like Shapiro preferring to 'debate' people that aren't versed about the minutia of a highly curated subject, which results in him not looking so clever when he's up against someone who actually knowledgable.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

5 hours ago, Rokazulu said:

It's not a grand or high thing to insult anyone.

Any human being has the potential to admit their limiting thought and shift their perspective.
If anything, it creates entrenchment into their beliefs. Ad hominem is the lowest form of conversation and by participating in it, you would be simply normalizing lower consciousness in our culture.

Forgive me for pointing this out.
Would highly evolved beings ever participate in demeaning any one of their own kind?

If it's designed to throw a wrench into another low conscious bozo like Ben Shapiro's own cycle of thinking, I say sure!

I know that Ben Shapiro was born and raised in an orthodox Jewish family, but I wonder why someone as smart and educated as him and who is a millennial young man born in a first world country, was never skeptical of all of the right-wing ideology and traditional values? 

I thought that the more educated you are, the more intelligent you are, the younger you are, and the more highly developed of a society you were born in, the more skeptical you are of traditional or conservative views, thereby making you more of a liberal. Also, I tend to think that Jewish people are a bit more liberal than Christians and Muslims are.

10 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Rokazulu

I think it's retarded honestly calling someone a bozo which is why I linked the twitter video. Some other poster mentioned the fusion between entertainment and information being destructive and I couldn't agree more. I despise types like Ben Shapiro and I don't care if they're insulted because to pretend that the conversation that they engage is actually serious and high brow is an insult to actual conversation about important topics. It's this pernicious influence with Jordan Peterson types dumbing down politics into DESTROYS LIBTARDS shit and I enjoy it when you have others who just drag them down further into the dirt and destroy any pretense that these people should be taken seriously.  

5 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

If it's designed to throw a wrench into another low conscious bozo like Ben Shapiro's own cycle of thinking, I say sure!

Mm yes. This is consideration for the audience.
But, consider the greater positive in realizing the potential for an influencer to change their mind.

If we say "they can't change their mind". Then calling someone a "bozo" is masturbation.
If we say "they could change their mind". Then calling someone a "bozo" is not accurate.

There are so many untapped approaches. If I were to have a conversation with him, there is a very real possibility of penetrating to the soul.
Which is far greater than poking the ego with a stick. How easy to poke the ego with a stick! Haha.

Edited by Rokazulu