Cepzeu

Did my first daygame cold approach today

37 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Leo Gura I would so love to see you speak to a women live, to see how chill you are ?.

You can, there's vids of him out in Vegas on his blog

Great! Congrats mate

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

22 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@something_else Do not play with me. I've watched them all. He is alone. Not talking with women. Only 2 girls who were together acted the way they did bc he was video recording. Girls do that to me all the time at parties(at college). 

Making proper in-field girls talking to girls is probably a fucking nightmare in terms of PR risk so I wouldn't expect much more than that. It's pretty clear in one of them he goes home with the girl so I'm not sure what more you want anyway

Edited by something_else

@Cepzeu

I find cold approaches so socially wrong and I've talked with girls who say the last thing they want out in public is some weirdo coming up to them trying to pull them out of nowhere creating an awkward situation. These girls have told me how they resent those guys and tbf I don't blame them. 

On 4/10/2022 at 6:14 AM, Cepzeu said:

"Excuse me... This is kinda random.... but I saw you and thought you were cute, and wanted to say hi"

"I have a boyfriend"

"ok, bye"

If that's literally how it went that's awkward as fuck. The instant shutdown BF BF BF aka LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE lol.

On 4/10/2022 at 6:14 AM, Cepzeu said:

I was on fire after that. Honestly felt on top of the world. I'd recently broke up with a long term gf so had a month of not the best mood.

There's a thing were if you spike your adrenaline you develop adrenaline control and are in a heightened state and really a high. Social rejection is physically painful and psychologically scaring but eventually you just develop callouses from getting fucked so hard for so long that you just don't give a fuck anymore. That's one good thing about cold approaches is that the repeated humiliation immunizes you to shame and to feeling humiliated. Kind of like bums and crackheads who have no standards and will piss in the street and sleep in the gutter and not care about how they're seen because they just couldn't care. 

@Leo Gura

On 4/10/2022 at 4:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Now do that 5000 times and you'll be solid ;)

Dude saying stuff like that is just insane to me. Develop this huge reputation by approaching every girl in your town, making them all uncomfortable and showing how much of a desperate loser you are my throwing yourself at every girl around you. That will get you solid as fuck. 

@Cepzeu

The act of cold approaching 9 times out of 10 is creepy. The women don't want to be approached unsolicited by loser guys who are desperate for sex but have so few options in their lives they have to literally resort to harassing strangers in the street. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"If my dick likes you, I'm gonna talk to you." << That's the proper frame.

PS @Cepzeu that's exactly what you should say to the girl you're approaching. When she goes

"ew you fucking creep why are you talking to me?!?"

Tell her because your dick told you too. You do that too all 5000 of the girls your age in your town I'm sure you'll solidly find your arse in a prison cell. That's the right frame. 

@Knowledge Hoarder

Just now, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Key word "weirdo"

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? I DON'T BELONG HERE

1 minute ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Your point? Muy thai fighters for example, are purphosefully kicking metal poles/bamboo trees, to thicken and toughen their shin bones, so that their legs turn into deadly weapons. That's point of conditioning - you're creating stronger, better you. DUH

Yeah that's why I specifically said it's a good thing. Trial by fire but it is fire. Fire of repeated humiliation. PUAs try to pretend something else is happening. No, you're humiliating yourself till you don't care anymore lol. 

2 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

a) if you're worrying about reputation, your town is most likely a small uninteresting shithole

Reputation to women is everything lol

b) Noone says you should approach every girl in "town", only the ones you find attractive

Leo said to do it 5000 times. How many girls your age do you think are in your town?

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

c) Again, you are making an assumption that every approaching guy is automatically a creep loser, which is not true. You'd be surprised how many women actually like that validation - even lesbians. You just gotta do it in a socially calibrated, non creepy way.

"muh socially calibrated"

Cold approaches are inherently not socially calibrated one and two women don't feel validated when a loser thinks he has a chance with them they feel disgusted and insulted and three if you have the need to approach random strangers 9 time out of ten you are a creepy loser who lacks the ability to be socially calibrated. Also in the original post of this thread you admitted you were autisitic. 

5 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

90% of supposed "awkwardness" is in your head, btw.

I disagree. I think that's a nice thing that you tell yourself as you're kicking your bamboo trees.

YOU are desperate for sex. You are projecting this shit onto everyone here.

Sorry why you going up to these women then? What not go up to and cold approach men?

6 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

When you're making new friends in a town, that's also cold approaching.

You make friends through warm approaches in social environments that are just talking to some random dude unsolicited hanging around bins. I've never made a friend just talking to some random dude in the street. 

7 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

This is something you're supposed to subcommunicate, not say verbally. It's a frame of mind. You'd know if you actually approached more than 5 women, and took some time to understand the theory.

It's only creepy, when you make it creepy.

Girls know that the only reason you're talking to them is because you want to fuck them. Obviously you wouldn't say that aloud but she knows it and you know it. But if you're really being so direct like Leo was talking about why not just fucking state it? Isn't that the best frame. Do that shit and not get a slap or worse and I'd be impressed. Point spergy honesty rarely pays off when talking to girls. 

8 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

But, I feel like I'm wasting my time with you.

I know I'm too far gone :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

@bloomer  Why should I take the shit you say seriously instead of what Leo says?

You even said that you were even suicidal because couldn't get laid in another post. You are just a fucking  loser, probably an incel.

Last weekend I did cold approached at parties, and got two girls. Why should I listen to the shit you say after that?

Edited by Tudo

@Tudo

3 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Why should I take the shit you say seriously instead of what Leo says?

Use your own head and think for yourself rather than taking for granted what anyone says.

4 minutes ago, Tudo said:

You even said that you were even suicidal because couldn't get laid in another post.

Well not because I couldn't get laid. I said I related to this guy 

Who in part is suicidal because he hasn't been able to get into an intimate relationship. @Tudo why don't you go over and call him a fucking loser incel? lol. that's not very nice 

5 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Last weekend I did cold approached at parties, and got two girls. 

A party isn't a cold approach it's a warm approach. Same with a club or a bar. It's a social environment and you probably have mutual friends. People are at those parties looking for sex etc... Stranger at a grocery store or walking down the street is another story.

7 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Why should I listen to the shit you say after that?

You don't have to listen to me. Think for yourself. 

@Knowledge Hoarder

In huge cities, noone gives a fuck about you, and you can blend in quite easily. If you live in some backwater village, of course then you can't do this shit - but that's not really due to reputation issues, but due to low volume of girls.

Again, if you don't do creepy shit, you won't get the creepy reputation. Simple.

And if by reputation, you mean they care about fame and status, then yeah, of course they do. That's the most effective way to get laid. But not the only way.

I disagree. Define creepy shit. What one guy whose hot can do and get away with is flirtatious and what another guy does it creepy. Give me what is and isn't creepy. I agree reputation isn't the only way but if you gather a reputation as the guy who can't get laid and hits on all these women. A woman doesn't want to be the 232nd girl you've hit on. She wants to feel special and not like you're just pursuing anyone that will take you. It reeks of desperation. Also I can remember seeing this 4chan story of this guy which I'll link below, read or don't but whenever people mention that pick up is just a numbers game and to approach an insane amount of women I think of that guys post. 

4 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

A ton.

Btw, you're acting as if you can only do this shit in one city, AND ONE CITY ONLY. Ever heard of... eeehm.. traveling?

Well probably not 5000 and yes you can travel. But can you afford it and you'll struggle to enter a long term relationship if the girl you see lives in another city or state. What are you after? Just sex? You're willing to travel just so you can avoid getting a reputation so you can hit on women in other states?

Said who? You? The know-it-all of social interactions?

Yes me, the knower of all social interactions.

Or, maybe you're just a normal guy who's going throught a dry spell? 

I don't think normal guys cold approach and have ever throughout history had the need to cold approach. Unless you consider cold approaching raping and pillaging a town.

I'm on the light side of the spectrum. I'm slightly autistic, meaning I can still act pretty much normally with no problem.

I'm probably the same as you, I just think women pick up on that shit really quick.

Cause I'm attracted. Doesn't mean I'm desperate. There's a major difference between those 2.

Approaching 1000s of girls reeks of desperation. 

All it takes is to befriend one guy/person at the bar. Then he/she can introduce you to others, etc.

Or you can bring some friend with you. Even you probably have at least one that you talk to sometimes - maybe throught Discord.

No I don't have any friends really at the moment. I think it takes friends to make friends and when you're at rock bottom you're fucked.

8 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Maybe you should too, cause you sound like you pee sitting down

Is there something wrong with peeing sitting down bigot?

Yes @Tudo I'm a gay effeminate incel that pees sitting down and is no where cool as both you pussy slayers. 

9 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Oh really?

No you're only going up to them because... uh... you want the time?

9 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

No they don't. You could be literaly anyone, and want anything. That's why you need to state your intent - whether it's platonic, or non-platonic.

So you approach that girl and open with "Excuse me... This is kinda random.... but I saw you and thought you were cute, and wanted to say hi" and that's because you don't want to fuck her and you just want to be best pals and paint each others nails

11 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Because of slut shaming.

And most girls just don't like these things to be communicated explicitally.

I was being rhetorical. 

Just a numbers game bro.jpg

@Knowledge Hoarder

Just now, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Look, obviously I can't know what the difference between being "10/10 hot" vs. being "bellow 5/10 ugly" is, because I'm neither really. Maybe, ugly guys really do have it shitty, and hot guys really do have it the best - I don't know, I'd say I'm OK looking, 6'2 white guy, but nothing special. Maybe that already gives me some advantage, IDK. And, since I've already got some semi positive responses from some women, giving me their phone numbers while cold approaching (granted, I didn't do any approach in mall yet - I've done them all in parks), 

6'2 white guy is good based on height alone. I'm sure you're alright looking. Maybe even attractive I do know it's all conjecture I just think the most important factor when attracting people is being attractive.

- being verbally, sexually explicit

- staring from distance

- approaching from behind

- comming off as needy/desperate

- making rude comments/starting with a insulting opener

- not smiling

- being too persistent/still trying to hit on her even after she clearly said no/rejected your advance either verbally or non verbally

- Groping parts of her body/touching her without her verbal/non verbal permission

Yeah good list and I think that they would disqualify a lot of guys but some guys can get away with that shit if the woman is already attracted to them is my point. 

I'm just gonna say this: good luck to you in your future endevours. Peace

ah fair enough but always as soon as the convo becomes interesting people run away. Whatever, all the best. I still want to hear what people think about that post 

@Aleister Crowleyy Mind your obnoxious manner or you will be kicked outta here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, bloomer said:

A party isn't a cold approach it's a warm approach. Same with a club or a bar. It's a social environment and you probably have mutual friends. People are at those parties looking for sex etc... Stranger at a grocery store or walking down the street is another story.

These are still cold approaches. I agree that it feels far more natural because they are in social environments but you're still approaching out of nowhere which makes it cold. Typically I agree with you that I think cold approaching in public during the day is nuisance behaviour unless you are really good at it

You have to be good enough that your cold approaches out in public feel like a warm approach, you have to be able build trust very quickly and so on. Ironically this is not most of the people who start out doing pickup. I think if you are not a particularly social person and not very calibrated when you start out, then you should absolutely be starting at clubs/bars/parties because you get so much more leeway for mistakes there

Or if you have balls of steel and live in a big place then by all means take the trial by fire approach and do spam approaches during the day, there's def value to it

17 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@something_else His game is decent. No way near mine even on a bad night.  His success is highly location dependent. I live in Penfield NY, near Rochester NY. So you have to have serious  game to get women..

You all keep hyping it all. The only question I have for Leo if he has an answer is "how to get girls to text you back?"

If I never have to text a female then I can sleep with them easily. It's always the texting where they are the most flakey..

I don't know what you're trying to prove tbh, frankly if you have to say how great your game is compared to someone else and try to diminish their results then I'm going to assume you're insecure as fuck and trying to prove something.

Edited by something_else

On 13/04/2022 at 6:08 AM, Aleister Crowleyy said:

4.) None of the advice here will help u.

Proceeds to give advice

On 13/04/2022 at 6:08 AM, Aleister Crowleyy said:

You must learn verbal skills × body language(implicit vs explicit).

So basically you're saying what Leo is saying?

Update: Second day game cold approach.

Saw a cute girl behind a counter in a shop at the mall and hesitated. Went to get my groceries instead, then on the way decided that I just had to go and approach. Walked into the store. It wasn't too busy. Maybe 3 customers. 

Walked up to counter:

Her: "Hey, good afternoon, how are you?" (typical sales talk)

Me: "Hey, good thanks. Hey this is a bit out of the blue.... but I was walking out there [main mall foot traffic corridor] and saw you and thought you were really cute and wanted to say Hi"

"omg! thank you (smiling and good eye contact).... what's your name?

Me" my name's xxxxx... yours?

her: xxxxx

Me: I don't want to distract you from your important work (half joking) but would you be keen to grab a coffee sometime?

Her: yeah! that would be great, I'd love to. I can't now cause Im at work but I would like to do that"

Me: Cool, well do you wanna grab my number (I was holding a big box with groceries so taking my phone out would be a pain).

Her: sure....[contact exhange]

Me; Cool, I'll see you around....bye

Overall, I'm happy she was receptive because I do know that lots of people can get some harsh rejections like 20 times in a row, which massively discourages them from pursuing cold approach. But this interaction made me more confident to just approach, because good outcomes can happen.

In terms of after-approach: my main goal was just to approach and push through approach anxiety. If I was more advanced I would make sure that our contact exchange was solid in terms of her actually texting me to confirm her number or vice versa if she had given it to me. 

I don't actually expect her to text me because of the theory of behaviour state untethering. (see Mike Mehlman article about it). Essentially, even those girls who are receptive of the surface will ghost the majority of the time. Also, I dotn think she got my number right when I said it so even if she does text me I wont get the text. 

Basically, I succeeded because I approached. During the day, sober, direct. I don't actually care whether we go on a date because now I have a palpable sense that approaches can result in receptive/positive conversations (i.e not all approaches by me are creepy). This is reinforced by approaches I made years and years ago at the start of uni, but its good to get this reinforcement in the present day. 

The result is that I am now more confident to approach because I can envision a positive outcome. 

Additionally, The honest, direct approach is one of the easiest to make because you dont have to make up a story or some indirect bullshit. WHat I said to her was the truth. I was walking past, I saw her at the counter, thought she was cute, and wanted to talk to her. I don't have to make up some bullshit about what kind fo clothes they sell or whatever the fuck. 

This interaction has solidified the notion of the direct, masculine, man-to-woman-frame approach. 

On 4/16/2022 at 6:23 AM, Cepzeu said:

Update: Second day game cold approach.

Based! Keep at it. Make it a habit, a kneejerk reaction - you see someone you like, you follow up with approaching.